[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19, and after many therapists and my parent being fuckwits all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: bl.jpg (119KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
bl.jpg
119KB, 960x640px
19, and after many therapists and my parent being fuckwits all for the last four years, i will finally be getting my hormones. can't help but feel that i've missed the boat. will it do my any good, or will it ultimately be a waste of money?
>>
>19 and my life is over

Seriously kid? Unless you've got majorly fucked up genetics you'll probably pass.
Don't listen to the meme posters.
>>
>>7363842
I am 24 and just starting.

It seems to be working out for me, some boobs after just two months and my skin is the softest and least oily it's ever been.

19 is pretty much the norm on this board
>>
>>7363850
yeah, that's my bad. it's hard though, when everywhere else on the internet people are to kind to be honest.

>>7363869
all the best to you, anon. reassuring to hear that from you, and i hope we both find smooth sailing with it.
>>
>>7363842
age is second to genetics. you can be a masculine hon by the time you're 15 but someone else could already be in their mid 20s and have no problem passing. why not post a pic so we can judge better?
>>
File: doubtful.png (4MB, 945x2333px) Image search: [Google]
doubtful.png
4MB, 945x2333px
>>7363965
why not, i guess? sadly don't have anything like make-up because my mum is sure that looking like a queen is going to get me beat up, and i'm half inclined to believe her.
>>
>>7364026
lol oh my god haha
dont listen to the old memeposters here saying that just because you're 19 you'll pass, because from your picture I can tell you'll never pass without extensive FFS, even then you're probably over 6 foot or something.. good luck
>>
>>7364055
good to know, anon, thanks for the honesty.
>>
>>7364026
From the picture you posted, it seems as if you may need FFS in order to pass. Your jawline/chin is very squarish, your nose is quite big, and the adam's apple would need to go to. Those are the most prominent features I can pick out but you look rather feminine from the eyes up (if you place your hand over the lower half of your face you'll see what I mean).

Don't expect HRT to work miracles but it should help to clear up your skin up a bit. Fat distribution will also take place but bone structure does not change (hence the suggestion that you might need FFS).
>>
>>7364120
i’m glad to hear those specifics. the adam's apple was quite obvious, of course. unfortunately my voice is quite deep too, as you might suspect. at this point would hormones be worth it, or should i be saving my money for something more?
>>
>>7364177
Depends on your finances and how much hrt will cost. For me personally, just knowing that I won't be mascunilized any further and that I won't ever go bald is a huge mental benefit. Consider the fact that if you don't start now then you may end up with deep regrets later. Also, social transition isn't needed but be prepared to cover up your body all the time. It's really on you to call the shots here but if you can save for ffs all the while being on hrt then that's great too.
>>
>>7364229
i've always felt that what i need do is undergo hormone therapy as early as possible, then do my best while doing such to get a job which is going to pay me better than four-hundred a week. i've just started second guessing myself now that the opportunity is approaching, i guess. thanks for your input anon.
>>
>>7364026

Save your money, especially if you have a deep voice, FFS seems like an expensive fix for one masculine feature. There are so many tricks, you could easily hide your brow and jaw with a different hairstyle. Your best assets are your eyes for sure, use that to your advantage. Draw the eye to your eyes, probably not a bad thing socially anyways. You most certainly do not have to look like a queen :P

Besides, guys who want to fuck trannys are usually ok with the fact you have a penis and manly features. Expecting to be a woman on any level greater than behaviorally is going to be a hurdle for you, but rest assured it is a hurdle for all of us.

You could be delusional and fall into the BDD crowd, who see surgery and radical procedures as the only path... Or you could accept your reality, understand that you are dealing with this so you can become stable, not a cis woman.

It isn't going to happen, even if you pass 100% of the time, you are still part man. It is pretty normal to want the body to match the mind, but you have to come to terms with the fact that it might not ever get to that point. That isn't to say you shouldn't try, but instead of seeking to change yourself too much, maybe try accepting yourself a bit as well :)

You got this.
>>
Start saving for FFS op you're gonna need it, and it still might not actually make you pass.

>>7364742
Fuck off back to tumblr with your hon enabling shit, trans women shouldn't accept themselves until they pass with flying fucking colors, the whole point of transition is to change your body.
>>
File: Skull_Inspector.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Skull_Inspector.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>7364829
>Skull inspector detected

Have you been a good girl today? Do you need to take your titty skittles? Because I think you are acting out a bit sweetie :(

Don't forget to do some weighted bridges for your bum. A bit of exercise will get those endorphins flowing, which can only help to improve your mood <3

You got this girl ^_^
>>
>>7364742
>You could be delusional and fall into the BDD crowd, who see surgery and radical procedures as the only path...
Please, with that kinda look, femgen would tell you to get ffs or GTFO.

Your therapists utterly ruined you. I'd kill myself in the most spectacular and messy way possible to spite them if I were in that boat.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 471x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 471x700px
>>7364881
Bring realistic about just how much damage was done by therapists/parents isn't skull size

A shrimpy/baby faced nineteen year old would have been fine but this isn't the case.
>>
>>7364881
Skull autist would just throw a bitch fit about how they shouldn't transition cuz they'll never pass. Me personally I want to encourage trans women to use their self hatred for good. No one got anywhere without hating something and in order to truly improve yourself you gotta fucking hate yourself. People like you with your hugboxing bullshit are devils, you teach this girl to 'accept herself' and you've ruined her, she'll always be a complacent unlovable hon. Hons are like drug addicts, running from their problems with pathetic delusion and denial, and you're a peddler of that addiction. Don't teach people to run from self improvement.
>>
>>7363842

If you came out at 15, why didn't you just start self-medding after dealing with just two fuck-wit psychs? You really look fucked up, to be honest. I think you look worse at 19 than I did when I started at 20. I don't say this to deter you though. You should still start HRT.
>>
>>7364026
saving for ffs is a good idea bc it never hurts to be safe, but hrt might make some things easier for you. of course bone structure is a big part of it but so is hormones and make up. you should get some make up classes or watch a lot of tutorials though bc bad make up really doesn't help.

>>7364055
these are all true but i think if you're going to get ffs then start by the most unpassable parts which would be the adam's apple and the chin OR brow bone. i say or bc there are many ways to soften the brow bone that are far less expensive, like make up and bangs. do you know blaire white? she also has a prominent brow bone and even though she hides it with make up she passes bc the rest of her facial features are really soft and feminine, so i guess feminizing the rest of your face first is more important. also the nose is big but it's not like females can't have big noses. that's really the most unnecessary one.

i'm not telling you to get ffs or not to get certain things fixed. i'm just trying to make it easier for you in case you can't pay for everything at ones bc fixing some things first will definitely make life easier for you.

also i think you should know that from what i can see in your pic you have a nice hairline. you don't need to hide it with bangs but you do need to hide the brow bone so yeah. another tip is be careful when you get your eyebrows waxed bc a lot of trans women think that getting the brow as thin as possible will make them look more feminine but it just makes the brow bone stick out more. (thick eyebrows in women are acceptable now though so who cares)
>>
>>7364742
Crazy hon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.