[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so cis men hate transwomen so much despite their hatred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_4337.jpg (32KB, 595x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4337.jpg
32KB, 595x359px
Why do so cis men hate transwomen so much despite their hatred being misandrist in notion?
>>
>>7358885
>look at "her" cranial vault size and pronounced brow ridge. it is obvious that "she" does not pass, and that early transition is a meme
>>
Because (straight) cis men are in denial that they have fapped to trans women at some point in their life.

People with shit fetishes probably pretend to be grossed out by poop when discussing it with other people. It's a defense mechanism.
>>
>>7358885
They don't hate you. As someone who is gay, i hate trans people. Too pushy and bitchy (The same reason i hate some gays, even when i am gay)

Transgenderism is a mental disorder, typically brought on from Depression or some development issue. Typically people who have transitioned, regret it later in life.

This is not just my opinion, this is from what i have observed, and this is what others observed as well.
>>
File: IMG_4326.jpg (73KB, 637x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4326.jpg
73KB, 637x961px
>>7358984
No shit, everyone can see it.
>>
>>7358993
>this is not just my opinion, but also anecdotal evidence

*gasp*
>>
>>7359007
Cmon, you know if you're trans you have some issues. Just like i know that it's likely i am gay since i had daddy issues as a child.
>>
Toxic Masculinity.
It's interesting, I feel that it's kind of like existential dread in a way.
Existential dread is often compared to "when you look down from a tall building and are terrified not just by the thought of falling off the building, but by the realization that nothing is stopping you from jumping off"
I think this is very relevant to transmisogyny and homophobia.

For patriarchs (i.e. most men), their masculinity isn't a gift, it's an earned and essential source of power. They are nothing without it. When they see fags (men acting like women) or, even worse, they see trannies (men literally turning into women) they are horrified, not just because it's shocking and foreign, but because they realize, deep down, that there is nothing that ensures that they will not become one of these people. That nothing is stopping their masculinity from being pulled out from under them like a rug. Nothing is stopping them from transitioning themselves.

To the patriarch, this is a horrifying thought. He masks his fear as anger and vengeance.

/criticaltheory
>>
>>7359046
Also it's important to point out that this does not represent the experience of transwomen at all, just how the patriarchy perceives it.
>>
>>7359046
Completely wrong. As a gay man (I like dick) its fucking nasty seeing a tranny walking around in fucking womens clothing.

Do you really wanna see a hairy dude walking around in booty shorts and a tank top? I sure as hell don't.

This patriarchal bullshit you spew is retarded. As someone whos parents are from Taiwan and is a POC as you fuckwits like to call it, i have had nothing but kindness (Other than some religious assholes)

You see, we live in a society that values hardwork, and hardwork pays off. My parents came here with nothing and worked their way up from the same fucking communities you think are so oppressed. I went to the same highschool as inner city kids. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture.

A lot of my friends were black. The ones that stuck to the books and focused on their school work were able to push forward. The ones that acted like fools and wanted to party instead of work hard and pull themselves out of the situation stayed in the shithole that is Detroit.

Hard work pays off. All my black friends who have actually tried, and were in shitty situations were able to come to college and move fourth. Say what you will, but its really fucking degrading hearing people have pity for people that are literally not digging themselves out of their own hole.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>7359082
>Do you really wanna see a hairy dude walking around in booty shorts and a tank top? I sure as hell don't.
Yes, there are ugly trans women but I guess I'm not grossed out by them because I'm not a child and I don't want them to be off the streets because I'm not a fucking fascist.

>This patriarchal bullshit you spew is retarded.
>Starts talking about racism
literally wot
>>
>>7359106
I never said i want them off the streets.
I said they were nasty (They are)

That doesn't make me a fascist thinking someone with a dick in womens clothing who is obviously a man is nasty, that is called opinion.

Fascist would be not allowing them to do it.
>>
>>7359120
k sorry I guess I misinterpreted your rhetorical question.
>>
File: IMG_4340.png (81KB, 190x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4340.png
81KB, 190x300px
>>7359082
The idea of """"earning""""" rights was created by white women as to create as caste wherein minority males had to work in servitude in order to "elevate" themselves.
>>
>>7359082
Whoa there buddy. Why so triggered? Maybe LGBT spaces aren't safe spaces for you. God forbin you have to witness some kind of a faggot.
>>
>>7359141
Strangely he seems to think being gay reinforces his argument, when the question was clearly about cis men. Being gay doesn't make him not cis.
>>
>>7359130
I agree but why created by white women?
>>
File: IMG_4341.jpg (184KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4341.jpg
184KB, 900x1200px
>>7359167
Women maintain the hetero sexual dynamic simply by having the biological traits of a woman and thus by proxy any form of male servitude. The white part may be arbitrary.
>>
>>7359130
this boy should get a hircut
>>
>>7359028
Dude I think you're just a fucked up faggot, you aren't normal lol so stop trying to normalize and get help.
>>
>>7359028
And I had a perfectly good relationship with both my parents, yet still turned out a faggot.

You present a "study" of one individual, and one who may be biased, considering his connection to the evidence he is presenting.

If you are able to gather a good sample size, run control groups, and make sure the experiment is being conducted by someone with little personal connection to the subject, then you may claim evidence.

Otherwise, I recommend you stop spewing bullshit, if you'd be so kind.
>>
>>7358885
because they invade the fuck out of our spaces and don't understand why we don't like it
>>
File: IMG_4342.jpg (169KB, 834x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4342.jpg
169KB, 834x835px
>>7359905
Transwomen invade male spaces? Or is this white knight shit?

If you're a woman stop mouthing off, this wasn't directed toward you.
>>
>>7359905
you invade both our spaces and female spaces

literally no one wants you around, and you just cannot accept no for an answer
>>
>>7359992
i selected the wrong post

>>7359978
>>
File: Butthurt.gif (4MB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt.gif
4MB, 425x425px
>This whole thread

Maybe this isn't the website for many of you
>>
File: IMG_4118.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4118.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>>7359992
Presumably because I'm not a fucking cuck you pussylicking asswipe. Also smooth move dumbass>>7360000

>>7360042
Are you fucking crying? Jesus.
>>
File: 1428100244253.jpg (96KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
1428100244253.jpg
96KB, 650x487px
>>7358885

I'm a cis man and I don't hate transwomen.
I don't understand them, but then I don't need to.
I think you are mistaking confusion with hatred.
Also, I don't think you understand what misandry is.
>>
>>7360063

>use butt hurt gift making fun of the retards in this thread
>asks if I'm the one crying

Top kek
>>
>>7358993
>a mental disorder brought on by depression
where did you get your phd jesus christ
>>
We as males do not have intrinsic value like females. Women have inherent value because they birth children. Males earn value by proving themselves to be useful in other, non-feminine regards: it is labor that gives men some modicum of value and it is the training and honing of a set of skills that grants further value and allows for the adoption of a useful niche.

But a transwoman is effectively a woman without a womb. Thus they do not have female value and unlikely to have earned male value; they are a waste of resources to the tribe.
>>
>>7360129
what about ftm
>>
>>7359082
Thanks senpai. Really made me think.
>>
>>7360149
>they have to earn value
>but they also have a womb
a perfect man

if men had wombs they would never need women, only each other tbqh
>>
>>7358885
oh god
>>
>>7360149
Historically, women could gender bend just a little bit, but still could retain their value as women. But to fully adopt the role of man was like relinquishing their womb and was met with similar hostility as the man without value.
>>
>>7360129

would be totally valid argument if women ovulate their own fucking eggs. since they don't and following your own argument both sexes have equal value. furthermore still using your logic mtfs could prove valuable as surrogates.

your opinion is invalid
>>
>>7359082
>Do you really wanna see a hairy dude walking around in booty shorts and a tank top?

sure I do. you are 1 person in 6 billion please don't assume your opinions and or tastes reflect those of the entire globe
>>
>>7359082
>Do you really wanna see a hairy dude walking around in booty shorts and a tank top? I sure as hell don't.

Do you really think that's what trannies look like now? Lol
>>
File: IMG_4509.jpg (59KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4509.jpg
59KB, 351x450px
>>7359082
>Do you really wanna see a hairy dude walking around in booty shorts and a tank top?

Of course not. What am I, some kind of faggot?
>>
>>7360587
>both sexes have equal value

In the event the 2 tribes were brought to the brink, which would recover faster:

Tribe A: 100 Women, 20 Men
Tribe B: 20 Women, 100 Men

The tribes that protected and valued their female members over their male members were the tribes from whom we descend from. Our ancestors were the ones to understand that the disposable sex is male and the indispensable sex is female.
>>
>>7358885
>trip fags named fiona and meg

great choices of names definitely deosn't yell "im a faggot"
>>
File: 1463637861157.jpg (275KB, 1600x894px) Image search: [Google]
1463637861157.jpg
275KB, 1600x894px
>>7358885
I've not had a man treat me badly. I practice good hospitality and feed them well. If anything, I fend them protective to a fault. It's women who are unnerved by my existence. All of my stories of what you might call transphobia, have to do with women.
>>
>>7360832
This is almost the opposite of my experience, although men treat me okay. It's just that cis women have been so important for me that it's sad to hear you've had trouble with them
>>
>>7359046
I'm not sure if you're a guy or not, but this dirvel about toxic masculinity is pure nonsense. I love how you casually deconstruct the reason why some men hate trannies as some hyper stratified multi level power dynamic of patriarchy and toxic masculinity( always implying there is no such thing as toxic femininity and that somehow women are innocent when it come to shaping societies norms). Here's a real explanation, when men look at women we look at them to see how attractive they are and our brain evaluates them as mates, when we see a tranny we start evaluating them and our brain sees all of these masculine features and it violates our expectations.
>>
>>7360901
>Here's a real explanation, when men look at women we look at them to see how attractive they are and our brain evaluates them as mates, when we see a tranny we start evaluating them and our brain sees all of these masculine features and it violates our expectations.

Is that really your explanation of transphobia and why trannies get beaten to death?

Would you beat ugly women to death too?
>>
>>7360788

>The tribes that protected and valued their female members over their male members were the tribes from whom we descend from.

I too can make shit up and pretend I am stating a scientific fact.

Tribe A: would have more breeding potential, however they would be more vulnerable because a) infant can't take care of themselves b) if all the men are preoccupied with child rearing they would have less ability to provide protection also scarceness of males who have stronger physiques would also attribute to greater vulnerability. In addition infants need more resources to ensure the healthy maturation. The multitude of children would slow hunting and gathering practices and generally be a risk and hindrance.

Tribe B would have less breading potential but also have better chances of keeping the tribe together and safe.

conclusion both scenarios have pros and cons that would probably make their probability of survival equal
>>
>>7358885
>>7358986
my theory is that it's caused by our biological mechanisms clashing

we can make assumptions about genders and such and it makes life much easier on us. I can assume that a guy is going to be somewhat masculine. When someone is different than that I don't like it naturally, it's contrary to my assumptions so I can't fit them in that model

Just like how white people feel a bit threatened when black people are rich and in positions of power, it contradicts our assumptions
saying this as a non-selfhating white person by the way, not trying to spark /pol/-tier debates

Also the whole misandrist thing isn't valid, it just isn't. I won't even bother arguing against that
>>
File: 1283353861469.gif (118KB, 151x233px) Image search: [Google]
1283353861469.gif
118KB, 151x233px
>>7361114
Be honest, you hate me cause you ain't me.
>>
>>7360129
>waste of resources to the tribe
That's nice. Good thing we haven't been a tribal culture for thousands of years.
>>
>>7360935

Its not, the explanation he is talking about is basically the evolutionary thy of love and was made up by sociologists who were most definitely men because women weren't allowed to do that shit at the time
>>
>>7361189
>the evolutionary thy of love

*theory excuse the typo
>>
>>7361088
>Tribe A: would have more breeding potential

Because women are ultimately the limiting factor for reproduction. It becomes imperative to protect females and make sure that the division of labor does not reduce the chance to bring a child to term. This is inherent female value at work.

>Tribe B would have less breading potential but also have better chances of keeping the tribe together and safe.

And hopefully you see that male value is derived from protecting and providing. For females in particular.

Now if male life is seen as the equal to female life, why is it that part of the value that males provide is protection which may entail sacrificing his life?
>>
>>7361316
>why is it that part of the value that males provide is protection which may entail sacrificing his life?
Being able to sacrifice his life is what makes him equal, in the same way that a female sacrifices autonomy for the salke of child-rearing
>>
>>7361378
All any of this means is that you have to make yourself useful to justify your existence and for people to value you.

A weak man and a barren woman, on the surface level, don't get the benefit of the doubt--transsexuals are both. Which is precisely why I don't bother making good first impressions. For someone like me, the most valuable thing is the word of my deeds.
>>
>>7358885
Wow.

Whoever this is, he doesn't pass AT ALL!

Sad!
>>
>>7358885
Because hatred of transwomen isnt misandrist, its misogynist. Because they are women, so people hating them is misogyny.
>>
>>7361378
I can agree that in the past because of their inherent value to society, females had their autonomy restricted. Their responsibility was primarily to provide an heir their husbands and to maintain the house; society gave her no voice. And while a man had as much autonomy afforded to him by society, but he held a certain dread. His disposability would compel him to need to prove his worth time and again. And it would force him to lay his life down in the service of the nation should the need arise.

But as of recent history, females no longer need to sacrifice autonomy; they are free to explore the same avenues as their male counterparts, which is great. But the social deal hasn't changed for men.
>>
>>7361436
>All any of this means is that you have to make yourself useful to justify your existence and for people to value you.
>For someone like me, the most valuable thing is the word of my deeds.
Definitely

>>7361499
>But the social deal hasn't changed for men.
Only in times of strife, at which point we go back to our roots; men protect the home (or state as is the case in the modern world) and women keep the home running.
>>
I like femboys and Trans. So many labels in lgbt and the quickness to classify all because of a few is mind bending here.
>>
>>7361756
The thing about men is that they have diverse sexual interests, to the point where no matter who you are or what you look like, there's somebody out there who will accept you and very likely appreciate you. But that's just one man, who through the deep and strange instinct of attraction, is able to overlook the things that others can't. If you hole up at home, maybe everything seems okay. Walk outside, and now you're dealing with people who are not invested in your existence. Maybe they're even offended by it.
>>
Why can't my misandry make me want to make fun of trannies instead of making me take AAs?
>>
>>7359046
kek this is the funniest bait ive read in a while
>>
>>7358885
cis here

your mental illness is causing you to act bitchy and annoying. your personality according to anecdotal evidence makes me hate you in general.
>>
File: 1473618340148.jpg (207KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1473618340148.jpg
207KB, 1080x1349px
>>7361862
>wahhh wahh wahhh bew hew why aren't people pandering to me!!!!!!
lol typical entitled white fag, wipe off your tears idiot.
>>
>>7361889
what tears? if anything, you are showing of your butthurt over my view and reinforcing my opinion
>>
im only here ironically because i have nothing better to do at 3am
anyway i dont know where you get this whole men hate transgender thing
the things i personally dislike
>when a mtf tries way too hard to act like a women and end up overacting
it feels like a bollywood movie sometimes

>when they arent honest about their gender
when it comes to dating, most men wont be interested
this should be pretty obvious but some people are obnoxious as fuck
>>
File: 1480713349215.jpg (45KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480713349215.jpg
45KB, 960x640px
>>7358885
Im a straight cis man. I came here when I was curious about dating trans women and got called a chaser. They pretty much said that I'm not allowed to know a trans woman is trans until we're in the bedroom and she pulls sausage on me. I was like, "you don't see the problem with that?", they were like "nope, it's whats on the inside that counts". Well, you only learn about whats on the inside during a relationship, and relationships nowadays start with casual hookups.
>>
Men hate women

They just wanna zoomie zoom zoom in their boom boom

If they could zoom zoom without all the crazy

They totally would
>>
its because yall do stupid shit like pretend to not be gay or pretend that straight dudes like you.
If you like trannies you're anything but straight
>>
>>7361889
the biggest problem amongst people with serious psychological issues is hate towards eachother, exemplified by this post here..... also the "hon" posts and all the other social engineering and shill threads as well
>>
File: IMG_2984.jpg (60KB, 672x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2984.jpg
60KB, 672x534px
>>7360794
I'm only tripping now because A.) wannabes trying to pose as me and B.) I don't want to be named after my ex-lover Marshall.
>>
>>7361316

in the kind of society that you are bringing as an example of why female life is more important than male life childbearing was an equally life threatening endeavour as fighting off a rival tribe ergo female sacrifice is just as important as male sacrifice
>>
>>7358885
Because the hold straight women have on them is far too strong.

They don't hate you because they hate you, they hate you because NOT hating you will have all the straight women call him "gay" and he can't have that happening.

It's the same reason they have for hating gays. They have to, otherwise straight women will avoid them and they want their pussies.

Straight men are so thirsty and desperate it hurts. Truly disgusting.
>>
>>7361499
>But the social deal hasn't changed for men.

Agreed. the feminist movements have done a lot to change the way women are perceived in society however little has been done to den the perceptions and expectations of mens' roles.
>>
>>7358885
Cis male here. I've only been in monogamous relationships with trans girls over the last 5 years or so. Currently in a 2yr+ relationship with a trans girl. I wouldn't date a cis girl.

A lot of us want to find a loyal, loving gf (with penis).
I'm a regular guy who has a decent job and a nice home. There's gotta be a lot of people out there like me.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.