[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone whose had an orchi calm me down about the fact that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: fookin nervous m8.png (193KB, 489x606px) Image search: [Google]
fookin nervous m8.png
193KB, 489x606px
Can anyone whose had an orchi calm me down about the fact that I'm going to have a drainage tube in my scrotum that I'll have to pull out myself?

I was cool as a cucumber until I found that out.
>>
File: AYY.Melania.jpg (133KB, 517x743px) Image search: [Google]
AYY.Melania.jpg
133KB, 517x743px
>>7350402

Once you've had your balls cut off a little thing like a drainage tube is no big deal.
You'll be fine.
>>
>>7350402
Never done that, but I'm sure it'll be disgusting, maybe it'll hurt a bit... But I assume it's just an easy pull, where you'll fell disgusted and uncomfortable, but then it's over.
>>
>>7350402
>>7350439
>>7350455
Is the tube temporary or permanent?
>>
>>7350613
Temporary, which is why I have to pull it out the day after surgery.
>>7350439
The balls cutting off part itself I don't even fear. Getting anesthetic injected in my balls and cords, that I'm a little bit apprehensive about but not much. The tube though man fuuuug that really gets me.
>>
pre-work bump
>>
>>7350969
I've never read very much into an orchie even though I plan on it sometime in 2017. What is that tube even draining? Does it leave a temporary hole in you after removing it?
>>
>>7354027
I'm pretty sure it's draining blood. It's there t prevent fluid from building up in the area post-surgery, which is good for healing.
It shouldn't leave a hole, since its through surgical incision so the stitched up incision will keep healing like it would have.

Thank dog he uses dissolving sutures.
>>
Is it possible to ask the doctor to give you your disembodied testes to you in a jar of formaldehyde or some other preservativd as a keepsake?

I kinda want them as a mantlepiece
>>
a doc will pull it out for you, don't worry

trust me i'm a doc
>>
>>7356925
Well then you're full of shit because mine said I'll be doing it myself. As did everyone who went to him in the past.
>>
>>7356990
What doc?

dontsayarnkofdontsayarnkof
>>
>>7356916
I have no idea but this surgeon will let you at least check them out afterwards, from every angle, and take photos.
>>
I had a drainage tube in my armpit for my chest (ftm) it sounds awful but in reality it wasn't that bad. Also being high as fuck on painkillers makes everything ok.
>>
>>7357000
What's wrong with Arnkoff?
It's not him but seriously I've heard nothing but good things about him.
>>
>>7357007
Did you have to pull it out yourself? If so how did that go?
>>
>>7357008
Oh I was just wondering if anon was complaining about his tube thing policy or not. I'll probably be seeing him sometime early in 2017 either way
>>
>>7357014
No, the doctor did it. I find it really weird that you have to do it yourself, especially because of the angle. Seems like it would be hard to do.

That said, all the doctor did was tug and it came out easily with only slight pain, like pulling off a bandaid. If I had to, I could have done it myself.

If it makes you uncomfortable just ask if a nurse can do it for you.
>>
>>7357015
Yeah he does the tube thing too, making you pull it out yourself.
>>7357024
I think I'm probably going to have my fiance pull it out lol. That'd make me feel more at ease I think. A big part of why it gets to me is me just doing it myself.

I can't get a nurse to do it since I'll be nowhere near the clinic at that point.
>>
>>7357007
>high as fuck on painkillers
partly why I look forward to SRS tbqh
>>
File: th.jpg (6KB, 168x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 168x300px
>>7350402
Oh hey, I recognize the top right doggo
>>
>>7360764
Good luck with that. My fear of surgeries is far greater than my desire for a vagina. This orchi is the end of the journey for me, after years of doing this shit. I can't fucking wait but I still am so damn nervous. It's like more than christmas-morning-excitement-to-a-kid plus ultra nervousness and this is a super minor procedure as far as surgery goes. Still my first surgery ever ;.;
I'm such a pussy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.