[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I basically don't believe the trans people ever pass. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cap4.png (372KB, 645x666px) Image search: [Google]
cap4.png
372KB, 645x666px
I basically don't believe the trans people ever pass. I have photoshopped my masculine features out, even so, I still can't pass, sometimes to an extent even beyond what FFS could do. Even with that I still look male and I can't explain it.
>>
>>7347485
Skull size anon is that you?
>>
>>7347497
Nooooo not even,

I can't tell if I'm being consumed by Dysphoria and I'm deluded or just everyone else is just crazy
>>
You're probably just ugly OP
>>
>>7347569
I'm kind of weird looking but not ugly (for a guy)

I'm not posting a picture of myself though so it doesn't even matter!
>>
>>7347485
I actually did that a lot. Even if you Photoshop the masculinity away you still see yourself, your identity, and your mind reverts to how it's seen you for however many years before now. The only way you wouldn't have that feeling is if someone completely replaced your face with a new one, and rid you of the identity you're used to. Passable or not, that feeling is always there and all these trannies that act like life is flawless once they're in passing territory are fake as dick. It's better, but the panic never goes away.
>>
>>7347485
well of course it won't work if you photoshop your own photo, anon.

I mean, you photoshop all your male traits, then look at the photo and all you can see are the spots you edited and how they looked before.

It'd probably work better if someone else did it for you
>>
>>7347606
I hope what you say is true, despite this, it's pretty terrifying to be unsure of your own perception (outside of the philosophy classroom)
>>
>>7347631
It's hard to see yourself objectively when you hate so many aspects of your body.
>>
>>7347485
>toilets shit

I dont get it. I've been to non-gay clubs with gender-neutral toilets and no one had issues with it. And it was more than 10 years ago too.
>>
>>7347606
Can't agree, If I shoop myself I totally see myself as a girl and I begin to look very similar to my mom when she was young.
Thats really dysphoric too when I see what I could have been and it's how I feel myself, but in reality Im just a dude and wouldnt ever pass without major FFS
>>
>>7347485
Get some trans friends. I thought the same but I met one of my online friends irl and she just looks like every other chick. It helped me a lot, also considering how bad she looked on her pre-hrt photo.
>>
>>7347801
A club and disneyland aren't the same thing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.