[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally getting a dick up my ass tonight. Just the way God intended.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: diagram.jpg (74KB, 411x188px) Image search: [Google]
diagram.jpg
74KB, 411x188px
Finally getting a dick up my ass tonight. Just the way God intended. Pretty stoked. Any advice you wanna spare?
>>
It's gonna be really painful in the beginning, just use alot of lube
>>
>>7344690
lube, foreplay on your ass to loosen, and condoms, condoms, condoms
>>
You're definitely gonna need to loosen yourself up with your (lubricated) fingers, it'll feel like you're deliberately stretching yourself out but that's not really the case. One finger until you can work up to two, then three, then when you feel loose enough you can try a cock.
You're gonna need to take it very slow to begin with.
It'll feel strange and maybe a bit uncomfortable at first, and then it'll start feeling good and it'll actually feel right.
Just *relax*, use enough lube (don't just use saliva if it's your first time), and go slow to begin with.
The fun will come naturally if you do those things correctly, don't bother worrying that you won't enjoy it - the enjoyment will come on its own and you will notice it and as long as you don't rush or be physically tense then you'll really get into it.

If your top knows what he's doing I'm sure he'll be able to guide you a little bit.

Main string of advice - GO SLOW. The speed will pick up on its own when it's ready to.

>Source
fucked in the ass earlier today as well as many other times before
>>
>>7344690
Make sure to anhero after.
>>
Use protection, anon. And have fun. At least somebody around here's getting laid.
>>
It might start to smell like shit, even if you don't see any.
>>
>>7345215
Yeah I'm not sure about any of you lot but this has never happened to me.

This sounds like a really bad sign.
>>
>>7344690
Enjoy your aids and anal fissure
>>
make sure shave everything, clean everything, and ask to get spanked. Use lube too.
>>
>>7347586
>shave everything
... like everything? That shit would take fucking forever, I imagine
>>
>>7344690
Enjoy your med resistant viral stains.
>>
You don't need to shave. But make sure to be clean, that rule numbero uno. That way you can just chill out and enjoy it without worrying.
>>
>>7347600
It depends how naturally hairless you are.
I'm pretty small and hairless so it's not that hard to do, even when I neglect it for a while.
If you've got a lot of body hair from a while or a lifetime of not shaving then you could look into Nair hair remover. It basically effortlessly nukes your body hair, and then if you can stay in a sort of regularish routine of shaving then it becomes very easy to manage because you'll have very little to do each time and the razor will just glide very effectively.
Shaving's only a pain when you've got to do a lot in one go, but when you're regularly shaving it then it's really not that big of a deal.

It's worth it though, being basically hairless is a more attractive look for most people, especially bottoms. Unless you're specifically not into that, but that's more of the exception that proves the rule.
>>
>>7344690
How did it go OP?

Are you pozzed now?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.