[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 018: When will my feet shrink?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 34

File: hrtgen.jpg (794KB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
hrtgen.jpg
794KB, 2344x2203px
> Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
> HRT related medical experiences and research
> Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic hrt info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶TransDIY : https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

▶ /HRTGen/ Archives: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AudRJceTA5C9fiPMDzSLX7xF9MI
Old thread: >>7259806
>>
File: output_wFH3aE.gif (69KB, 275x245px) Image search: [Google]
output_wFH3aE.gif
69KB, 275x245px
can hrt make facial hair more noticeable? i am 3 months cypro and estrofem, my T is nuked, and recently Ive noticed my facial hair stand out way more. Is this all in my head? or could this be from skin changes or something?
>>
>>7341999
I'd think it would just be skin changes. There should be no reason for extra growth

Perhaps look into topical 5-AR/DHT inhibitors if you're really worried. I've never tried any myself though.
>>
Never got an answer for this in the last thread, what is the safest, surest HRT regimen to prevent unwelcome bone growth? I've been on HRT for over six years and I'm still experiencing changes to my height, my face, my hips, and it's annoying. Right now I take 6mg E, three 2mg tablets eight hours apart, 200mg spiro, two 50mg eight hours apart and then 100mg at night. But it doesn't seem to be working.

Also, I never grew facial hair, and I still haven't grown any, which is confusing to me.
>>
>>7342107
What do you mean by bone growth? Because biologically speaking estrogen causes bone resorption so bone growth on HRT is expected.
>>
>>7342216
But shouldn't it be feminine and not masculine? I would assume that if I'm growing by inches and my hips are getting taller and seemingly narrower, that it's a bad sign
>>
I've just started HRT and my endo confused me a bit: The first time he told me to take 2mg estradiol, the second time 1mg for the first week incase of moodswings and now I recieved a letter in which he prescribed 2x2mg a day. Should I just start taking 4mg a day, and taking 4x1mg should be the same as taking 2x2mg, right?
Also I'm taking 10mg cypro while the image in the OP says 50mg.
>>
so im an 18 yr old FtM, and i was prescribed progesterone to stop periods. will this cause breast growth?
>>
accidentally asked this in trans help general instead of here, figured I'd get more of a response here:

I just got an email from QHI saying my first order has started shipping. When can I expect it to arrive, and is there a way I can track it closer than the tracker on the website? I really don't want someone to find the package before I do.
>>
Is it at all possible for you average MtF to get thick during HRT, or is such a body type exclusive to cis women?
>>
>>7342949

Average MtF, probably not. It's not like the average cis woman is thicc either. It's not exclusive to cis women though. Go to spectrumofadistantdream.tumblr.com/tagged/me and look up Mia Fever to see two thicc MtFs. Given their races, it's probably something you'll get if cis women in your family get it.
>>
>>7342495
go for 4mg estradiol in whatever split

cypro is quite effective, my levels were nuked on 25mg but could probably have been on less - 50mg is probably overkill unless you weigh 200+lbs
>>
>>7342914
Unfortunately can't help. Could you tell me how long was it for you between payment, and your order being shipped?

I have also made my first order, and it has been almost 2 weeks since the card payment was cleared. In this time I haven't received any updates on my order.
>>
>>7342949
Your metabolism slows and your body fat redistributes, so it's possible to gain weight and have it all go to your ass with the right diet and genetics, respectively.
This is attributed to prog more than E, iirc.
>>
>>7342242
It should be female growth patterns assuming your hormones are correct but if you already had male skeletal structure your body won't reverse that. It might just be adding on to whatever is there perhaps in as a female-growth way as possible given an initial starting point of a male skeletal structure. So there might not be much you can do.
Make sure you check your hormone levels though.
Perhaps look into 5-AR inhibitors as well since DHT plays a part in mens bone growth.
>>
>>7342949
I wonder about this. I started early and I'm half-Mexican, but I'm very underweight so I never found out. I would really love to be thicc tho, does anyone have gaining tips?
>>
Asking this for a friend:

How do the bitcoin payments on inhousepharmacy work?
We've both never really used bitcoins before, but I heard you can just buy bitcoins for a small added fee.
Does the fee from buying the bitcoin even out the 10% off from buying with bitcoin on inhouse?
Also, how reliable is inhouse, because I've never used them before and interested in shipping and delivery times.
>>
>>7343967
I've never used them to buy from inhouse but the fees for bitcoin can be as small as 0.5% depending on where you get them from.
>>
>>7343967
inhouse is very reliable, shipping times are quite long especially to europe since they ship from bumfuck no where vanuatu
if your shipment doesn't arrive within the allocated time + 1 week they will reship free of charge
can't help you regarding the bitcoins but this anon >>7343981 seems to know
>>
>>7344097
Ok sounds good, how are the shipping times to the states? Also if it matters, the payment was gonna be made in australia.

>>7343981
Do you have any recommendations? Pretty new to bitcoins.
>>
>>7343954
I've heard that slow burning carbs and mono/polyunsaturated fats are good
I'd also really love to be thicc, given that I'm black, I'm going to be an early starter, and my female family members are thicc I'd assume the genetics are there for it to happen but since I haven't actually started HRT yet I'm not sure exactly how it'd work out in practice
>>
>>7344152
Where are you?
>>
>>7344164
A friendo of mine was gonna help me out by sending me some drugs. He's in Australia, i'm in the states.
>>
>>7344152
It depends on what country you are in as to how you get bitcoins.
I can only help you if you're in Canada. You'll need to look up bitcoin exchanges in your country and the methods they use.
In Canada I buy my bitcoins using interac online with my debit card.

But bitcoins aren't anonymous if that's your goal. You still need to tumble/launder your coins if you want zero traces.
>>
>>7344181
Well, I'm in Australia, and I use Independent Reserve to buy Bitcoin. Not sure how easy it is to open an account from the US.

Bitfinex (based in HK) might be another option. You'll have to provide a scanned copy of your passport.
>>
>>7344204
>But bitcoins aren't anonymous if that's your goal.

It seems like the best option to buy from inhouse, not particularly because of that reason

>>7344272
thanks, we'll check it out
>>
>>7344449
Just lookup guides on buying bitcoin in your country. In the US there's way way more bitcoin exchanges than any other country.
You should stick to companies within your country so you can do direct bank transfers for lower fees.
>>
>>7343742
not sure if you'll see this this late, but it took almost 2 weeks for me as well. I was actually starting to get anxious before I got the email.
>>
Does 10mg progynon depot IM weekly with 12.5mg of cypro daily sound good?
I'm pretty poor and can't afford much cypro.

I was on 4 mg progynova and 200mg spiro daily a while back but had to stop. My erections stopped and my cum was non existant, but I didn't feminise that much
>>
>>7343742
>>7342914
I would think it's pretty dependent on your location. I'm on the west coast of Canada, made my first order on September 30th, cleared indemnity forms and was shipped around October 5th, arrived here on October 19th.
>>
>>7345801
do you know where they ship from? I love in central nj
>>
>>7346196
they ship from Spain
>>
File: qtt.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
qtt.png
129KB, 314x278px
>tfw not sure if this bica from adc is real or fake
panic
>>
>>7341999
are you shaving more often than you used to?
That's what did it for me, i didnt shave much (though i had not much facial hair to begin with)
>>
>>7342740
Possibly though only very minutely and temporarily. As in they may swell but not grow per se.
Cis women dont start producing progesterone until they are in the 5th tanner stage of breast growth anyway (which is also why it's pretty much useless for MtF to take)
>>
>>7341709
does the time of day you take the meds matter at all (Bica and progynoa)

I dont think it does but it not something to not be 100% about right?
>>
>>7345283
>>7345801
thanks
>>
File: 1471652432682.jpg (38KB, 311x378px) Image search: [Google]
1471652432682.jpg
38KB, 311x378px
Can we get some motivational pics that show the effect of girl skittles?

Keeping my hopes up that I'll be able to start sometime after I turn 20. H-here hoping it's not too late.
>>
Is it common to regularly have morning woods on HRT (only when my bladder is full)?
>>
File: 1477942168040.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477942168040.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>7346866
It's legit.

Why does it seem like injectables aren't a very popular option here on /hrtgen/?
>>
>>7347802
is the 5th tanner stage when your first period happens?
>>
>>7347994
Everyone is scared of needles, especially when DIY'ng.
>>
who was the self-described "serm shill" focused notably on buspirone and tianeptine having helped them, (and serms, ion channels, ekg shit etc)?

(want to see if i found anyone similarly obsessed with 5-ht1a receptors, serotonin where it doesn't belong (subcortically in the drn short circuiting the vta, vs where it does in the hippocampus, prefrontal cortex), and may have found anything miraculous that helped them function)
>>
>>7348274
not necessarily
t. ftm
>>
>>7348368
How would you even specifically know you have that issue?
>>
>>7341999
I'm not sure. Maybe hrt will make your hair in general grow faster. Especially if you take biotin supplements.
>>
>>7347994

It's not surprising no one has any balls in a thread about castrating yourself.
>>
>>7343018
How do i find out how much cypro i need without a blood test?
I just take the full 50mg, but i'm not sure if i need that much. But i also don't want to ruin the effects of hrt by having too much testosterone.
>>
>>7347994
Needles can be hard to get with certain state laws. Can't legally buy them online in IL here
>>
So I'm starting, just now.

I have Cyproterone and Estrofem sitting in my IHP cart. Any advice? Is this a good anti andro/estrogen combo to start with?
>>
>>7348846
Its a good combo, yep.
>>
File: 1472977618045.jpg (101KB, 800x933px) Image search: [Google]
1472977618045.jpg
101KB, 800x933px
>>7348849
Thanks.

Can you recommend how often I should take both?
>>
>>7348856
Typically its 50mg Cypro and 4 mg E every day. Take one Cypro with a meal of your choice every day, and take one 2mg E tablet in the morning and one at night. Estrofem can be taken sublingually so it could be more ideal to let it sit under your tongue until dissolved.

Also you should get blood tests every few months because you don't need to take 50mg cypro forever. After your testes atrophy enough you can cut the dosage in half and not see a rise in your T levels, just to be a less harmful on your liver.
>>
>>7347994
I want to try injection but I've yet to find a place that ships to Norway and actually gets it past the customs here..
I even got the needles ready but no liquid estrogen..
>>
>>7348865
Sorry for being indesicive, but I need to ask, do you think Bica would be better if I wanted to avoid teste atrophying? How much of a difference in results could I expect?

is estrofem better than progynova?
>>
>>7347994
because it's hassle and risk for no gain when an oral med exists
>>
File: alldaychemist.png (48KB, 832x709px) Image search: [Google]
alldaychemist.png
48KB, 832x709px
How do I order from alldaychemist? Complete noob here.

What should go here?
>>
>>7348957
Well, no gain aside from liver health.

Most of us want to die anyway though so that's not an issue.
>>
Is there any combination of drugs here that will allow me to go girl mode without becoming infertile?
>>
SO after a YEAR of waiting, using spiro for the first part. In September i got switched to Cypro 25mg, Which I'm sitting at 0.3 as of yesterday, as well I got pushed for 4mg Estradiol as I was just above 155.

Now that I've basically reached the normal ranges. Anything Else I can do to boost or improve the effects of the HRT? Or is it just a waiting game at this point? (I currently take them all at once as per Doctor's orders)
>>
>>7349375
No, estrogen alone can make you infertile even on bica.
>>
File: worried bunny.jpg (13KB, 379x520px) Image search: [Google]
worried bunny.jpg
13KB, 379x520px
>>7349425
F-fug.
>>
>>7349437
what's so bad about this?
>>
>>7349437

Why would you think there's such a thing as a person with a female hormone profile that can produce sperm? When male fish get exposed to birth control pill residue in the water, they turn female.
>>
>>7349445
Mutually conflicting interests.

>>7349447
I don't know, I wanted to believe in a miracle of science.
>>
So Ive been on HRT for almost a year and just recently when I went back in for a checkup and he changed my meds. Now Im on:
8MG/day Estrofem
200mg/day Spiro (didnt change)
100 mg/day progesterone

Now Ive heard about the possiblity that progesterone can increase testosterone in some cases but I havent seen it myself in my research.
Should I be concerned with this at all?
Will the increase in Estrogen help mitigate it?
Is it just BS?
Is there anything else I should be concerned with on progesterone that anyone here has encountered by themselves?
>>
>>7347994
You get poked by a needle every week and the dosage is always varied.

My endo also was telling me it's not that much more effective either, just convenientish.
>>
>>7341709
Being a little fat makes transition harder?
>>
>>7349715
It's called progesterone therapy and it has some evidence for increasing testosterone. Guys usually use 100-400mg/day and yeah some guys were easily doubling their testosterone.
Progesterone also works as a cure to ED when applied near or on the genitals.
http://www.progesteronetherapy.com/progesterone-for-men.html

I don't believe there's formal research on it but the anecdotal research is above and beyond good. Like guys have monthly hormone tests proving it and there's not a lot of naysayers saying the opposite effects occurred. It seems pretty cut and dry that it increases testosterone in men.

No idea what it does in mtf's on antiandrogens and estrogen though. I don't believe there's an actual mechanism behind why progesterone increases testosterone.
>>
Can you only DIY injections with Inhouse? Where do you order needles from?
>>
File: fragezeichen_erika.jpg (6KB, 185x200px) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichen_erika.jpg
6KB, 185x200px
Anyone here have experience with medichecks for DIY hormone testing? How would you rate it?
>>
>>7350430
Specifically interested in the efficacy of this test/product.

https://www.medichecks.com/find-a-test/test/Testosterone-&-Oestradiol_32XX/
>>
>>7349724

>dosage is always varied

Why do you say that?

>>7349742

Maybe if you're FtM. I don't think I've seen any evidence of that being true for MtFs.

>>7349758

>I don't believe there's an actual mechanism behind why progesterone increases testosterone.

Progesterone is upstream in steroid synthesis from testosterone.

>>7350409

You can also get ampules from ADC. Try calvetsupply or healthykin for needles.
>>
Just a question, if I want to have big breasts, is there I something I can do with HRT? I heard about spreading a certain cream on your breast, but I forgot what that cream was.
>>
>>7350941
Progesterone
>>
>>7350993

Ah, thanks. I think it was progesterone cream.
>>
>>7347940
Nigger, read the /mtfg/ sticky.
>>
>>7347866
Well your bodies natural hormone production varies thought the day so it does matter, but not if you are taking Bica and the estrogen doesnt really matter as long as its somewhat evenly spaced out.
>>
>>7341709

Ranma is a cute! CUTE!
>>
>>7347977
HRT should reduce that over time...
How long are you on HRT?

>>7348274
No, the last tanner stage for breast development is in the mid to post-puberty age range. Depends on the individual, as some girls breasts develop sooner / faster or the opposite.
Periods start to happen usually around the times girls are in stage 2 or 3.
>>
>>7348836
There really isn't a sure way other than blood tests :/
Trying to base it off of secondary side effects is inconsistent and unproven so people that claim certain things will happen when your testosterone is lowered enough are anecdotally speaking.

>>7348922
Bica won't cause teste atrophy because it works different on a fundamentally level. It prevents the expression of testosterone in the body despite not actually stopping it's production (meaning you can't use blood tests to see if it's working), and it doesn't pass the blood-brain barrier.
This means your testes and penis still function and it wont affect the way you think (estrogen will though either way). Results are probably the same aside from what i mentioned. Usually bica is popular among femboys because it's effects are largely reversible (assuming they aren't also taking an estrogen which is not reversible) and doesn't interfere with your sexual function.

Estrofem isn't necessarily better than progynova, it's just different. I wrote about their differences here >>7351689 in /mtfg/

>>7349414
It really is just a waiting game tbqh
There is claims of better results with certain diets, excercise regiments, and taking progesterone alongside, but your mileage may vary. The only major thing is to gain and lose a little bit of weight in cycles to help with fat redistribution (slowly, to avoid stretch marks) or exercises for muscle in your butt and legs to look bigger

>>7349715
in theory, the anti-androgens would counteract that. Progesterone is an intermediate used in the production of both testosterone and estrogen, so inhibiting the production of testosterone would prevent such an increase from happening.

Again there is no proof for how this actually works in mtf's but pharmacologically speaking it should work out as such.
>>
>>7352044
Can you comment on most effective formula for Femboys? Bica + Rali + Progynova for a few months then just Bica + Rali?
>>
>>7351942
if periods start in stage 2 or 3 then that would be when progesterone starts being produced
>>
>>7352090

Not >>7352044 but I've read that cycling/combining estrogen and SERMs aren't good. I've been on 50mg bica alone for a good 4 weeks. Feel less horny, but still producing semen. I guess a bit of feminization happened, but nothing too crazy.
>>
>>7352121
You're right, it appears i was mistaken and mixing up information.
Progesterone doesn't have a significant effect on breast development until pregnancy when maturation of the milk producing parts happen.
The source i had initially read awhile ago on the subject incorrectly described tanner stage 5 as pregnancy breast development, and i repeated the info without thinking.

so to >>7342740 it should only cause growth if you've been pregnant as far as i can glean but ultimately they should be able to ask their doctor about that.
>>
>>7341709
Jesus, I just read the leaflet from my Bica and I found out a very common side affect (more than 1 in 10 people get it) is blood in urine.

That can't be right, right?

has anyone been through that?

also on bica and progynova is there anything you shouldn't do/ eat?
>>
>>7352044
>tfw got stretch marks but only gained 6 pounds in a year
>>
>>7352260
Holy fucking shit what??? That does not sound fucking good. Someone alert the fembois.
>>
>>7351087
It's one thing to read about the effects and another to see some examples.
>>
>>7352443
Guess you have to be spoonfed
>>7351059
>• Transition time lines: http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
>>
>>7352463
Oh, I hadn't seen that.

T-thanks.
>>
>>7348411
root of bad SSRI reactions (in the DRN): akathisia, shivering, diurnal bruxism; further movement problems over time for ADs and APs, they're always doing the opposite of helping; how positive reaction to buspirone work in the first place which are hard to tease out and narrow things almost blaringly
>>
>>7351942
2 years. My T levels are ok. By "regularly" I don't mean every day, it just happens every now and then. Mainly when I sleep until I naturally wake up by myself.
>>
>>7353211
My T can't possibly sipke like that in the morning and then go back to tolerable level by 9/10 am if I'm on 50mg of cypro, right?
>>
>>7353211
>>7353244
T levels wont spike like that on Cypro because it stays in your body for a long time. It's half life is around 36 hours. T does spike in the hours after you wake up but not right when you do so that would't really explain it.

It's likely due to secondary reasons, more muscular tension in the groin due to the need to urinate, increased blood flow, more movement in your body as you wake up naturally as opposed to being jolted awake from alarms etc. Or perhaps you are having exciting dreams~

But essentially getting occasional erections like that is nothing to really be concerned about.
>>
>>7353266
What about injections? Could they be the reason? I inject a 1 ml vial with 10 mg of estradiol in it every week. Could it possibly lead to way too high estradiol levels and lots of aromatization into T immediately after injection?
>>
>>7353434

Testosterone to estradiol is one way only.
>>
So, what is the answer? Does it shrink your feet? I would appreciate having 1 size smaller feet.
>>
How does the efficacy of oestrogen patches compare to injections/tablets? I've heard vague things about them being "worse" somehow. If they are, would that be due to the form of oestrogen used or something inherent in the delivery method? Presumably they'd deliver a constant and consistent dose, but how long would a patch last before it ran out, and how would it be affected by things like sweating?

I shouldn't use tablets due to thrombosis risk, and I'm too phobic of needles to be able to use injections (especially if I have to administer them myself).
>>
File: Tomoko_Kuroki.jpg (29KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko_Kuroki.jpg
29KB, 500x648px
>>7341709
Somebody need to buy me hormones RIGHT NOW
>>
>>7353893
sent
>>
File: 1424161009225.jpg (132KB, 357x597px) Image search: [Google]
1424161009225.jpg
132KB, 357x597px
>>7354107
Thank
>>
errbody post hrt result pics!

go!
>>
>>7353868
i'm wearing 2x100mcg patches simultaneously, they last for about 84 hours
my levels are fine, about the same as 6mg progynova per day
this is all as prescribed by my endocrinologist
sweating shouldn't affect it, you can shower with them and they won't come off if you applied them properly
the only real drawback is they might cause skin irritation and gives ugly marks where the patches was applied
>>
>>7354311
I would but nobodys bought me get yet
>>
>>7354311
I would but uh I only have body photos.
>>
Will pueraria mirifica produce any similar results or is it something completely different.
>>
>>7354561
at extremely high doses sure
>>
>>7354592
do normal doses cause any noticeable change at all?
>>
File: 1447907428001.jpg (83KB, 585x441px) Image search: [Google]
1447907428001.jpg
83KB, 585x441px
Asking here because mtfg is an IRC channel.

How many of electrolysis did you require to get rid of your facial hair?

according to tsroadmap
http://www.tsroadmap.com/physical/hair/zaptime.html
>Most transsexuals report facial electrolysis taking from 1 to 4 years, with an anecdotal average around 2 years.
>The amount of time it will take to complete electrolysis is the biggest variable.
>Conventional wisdom and widely accepted anecdotal evidence puts the average time to completion between 200 and 300 hours. Some people have been done in less than 40 hours, some in over 700.

Surely this can't be right? I was thinking just an hour or two.
>>
>>7354837
>How many hours of
>>
>>7354837
Jesus christ, I'm so glad I never grew facial hair
>>
>>7349449
I know how you feel, want to be a mother really badly.
>>
>>7341709
Okay just got my Cypro today. Should I start off at 50mg or should I cut the pill into 25mg for a few days to ease into it?
>>
>>7354932
>tfw you'll never be pregnant

This shouldn't hurt as much as it does.
>>
>>7354837
I've been having electro done for about 9-10 months now and I'm almost finished. I had laser done once a month for 7 months prior to that so my result is a little skewed. I can't count in hours for sure as it varied month to month for electro, but yes it does take ALOT
>>
>>7354631
What dosage do you plan on taking?

You should make sure what you're getting is actually PM. Thailand has no natural health product regulations so most PM supplements are just sugar or rice pills.
>>
>>7355152
How old are you? Did you have a normal healthy beard for someone of your age?
>>
>>7355181
also, how much have you spent so far? How much more do you expect to spend?
>>
>>7355181
Oh yes I was able to grow a very full beard if I wanted to a few years ago, it wasn't patchy at all and would have covered most of my face if I didn't shave. Currently 24
>>
>>7355190
Counting both laser and electro, I've easily spent between 2-3k if not over that. We're expecting another 4 hours of electro and at $90 an hour, $360 left to spend.
>>
File: 1282214257094.jpg (17KB, 307x371px) Image search: [Google]
1282214257094.jpg
17KB, 307x371px
>>7355221
>$90 an hour

time to die
>>
>>7355221
Have you also treated body hair, specifically chest and abdomen hair? Which methods? How many sessions?
>>
>>7355271
Nope, chest hair isn't an issue. Would love legs but I'm not rich enough for that
>>
>>7355276
Did you not have chest hair, or has it simply disappeared with mones?
>>
>>7355290
I have some but it's not noticeable unless you run a hand across it as its all that small nearly transparent kind
>>
Okay so on my Cypro it says "Take one twice a day" I have a feeling that's way too much though since these are 100mg tablets and the op says 50mg per day. Should I take 50mg or 200mg like the box says?
>>
>>7355351
200mg is for prostate cancer patients who need to nuke their testosterone completely.

I don't know of any trans person who's said they take over 50mg; that's almost-guaranteed to be enough to put your testosterone in female range, and for many people it'll end up below that.
>>
>>7355245
I bought a 10 hour package at 60 an hour with a discount for paying far in advance. It was like 550 or so and the lady was experience with trans women and gave me more than an hour a bunch of times. You gotta look for people and deals like that.
>>7355499
What's the old /mtfg/ advice on that shit? or am I thinking about what /cd/ said where you would initially take like.. 25mg and ramp up slowly to 200mg then when your T is fuckign shrekked you go back down to 50mg? Is that even a thing anymore?
>>
>>7355499
Is it better to start at 25mg and then go 50 after a week or just go full on 50?
>>
Hey all!

I'm about to start these two to begin my transition.

Calutide - 50mg (Bicalutamide)
Progynova - 2 mg (Estradiol)
(Also - in about 2 months, I'm switching from Bica to Cypro)

Can anyone help me work out how much a starting dose for both would be?

Should I start the Bica before I take the estradiol? When do I up the dosage/what to?

Thank you!
>>
Will bica+estrogen make my voice higher?
>>
Has anybody been on a plane with their medication?

I'm moving pretty soon, but I also want to start HRT. Should I wait until I move before I start DIY? I heard that it's illegal to transport that stuff across state lines. Wouldn't they find out at the airport?
>>
>>7356418

Nothing will make your voice higher but a gas less dense than ordinary air or practice.
>>
>>7356446
You should be able to bring em, they're prescribed but it's not like they'll expect you to keep a prescription on you all the time. They're also not illegal to possess.
>>
So I see my doctor in a few days.

After over a year on Spiro I'm fairly certain it's to blame for my respiratory problems. My nose started running all of the time when I started taking it. Fast forward to today, I'm always stuffy and my post-nasal drip is always giving me clear fluid. I'm constantly clearing my throat and getting clear phlegm out. I'm having breathing problems and when I cough it's also clear phlegm. Nothing. Not sick, just this same stuff forever.

Is there any way to get prescribed something other than Spiro in the US? If I get an Orchi can I stop taking it, will that keep my T levels at 10?

I'm just so frustrated after putting up with this for so long, I want it to stop.
>>
>>7356461
Do you think I'll be stopped? I wasn't planning on bringing them in my carry-on, but my girlfriend's parents will be on the same flight as me and I don't want them to know a thing.
>>
I swear, every time I see these threads in the catalog and am reminded of Ranma, I immediately think it's Alice Chan posting. Am I the only one that makes that connection?
>>
>>7356506
Nah senpai, you should be good. That being said, I'm definitely not the person you should ask about this.
>>
>>7356476

Just like you said, if you get an orchiectomy, you won't need to take any anti-androgen anymore. Your other anti-androgen options are medroxyprogesterone acetate and bicalutamide. However, if you're doctor is willing to write a prescription for cyproterone that you can then get filled in a Canadian pharmacy by mail, then that would be another option.
>>
>>7356506
If you bring it in a carryon just stick it all in a clear ziploc bag. That's all they require. Probably best to do the same in your luggage as well.

I've seen my sister practically bring the half the pharmacy on a plane in her carryon and they had no problems with it. As long as it's a clear bag they don't care. They have detectors for drugs so if it's all just regular looking medications and it doesn't look like you're hiding anything and the sensors don't go off then you're good to go.
>>
>>7356565
Keep it in the bottles though I should add. Like don't dump your pills ino the bag. They want you to keep all your pill bottles in a clear ziploc bag is all. If you dump the pills out then yeah that's suspicious.
>>
>>7356565
Would you recommend taking it as carry-on or as luggage?
>>
>>7356584
I don't think it would really matter. If they're going to search you they're going to make you rip everything open anyway. I've never been searched and nobody from my family ever has and we've all brought many a bottle of pills onto planes.

If you don't have a legitimate prescription for it though I'd be wary of bringing it.
>>
Switching from spiro to Bica, info on dosages for the latter is pretty fuzzy. I've heard some people taking 25mg every (other) day after a few weeks of taking Bica at 50mg. Is this remotely true, and if so, why?

I know some people reduce their doses on cypro because that shit obliterates their balls, is it similar with Bica?
>>
>>7356528
What are the average price differences like?
>>
Cost aside, why do you use spiro instead of bica?
>>
>However, if you're doctor is willing to write a prescription for cyproterone that you can then get filled in a Canadian pharmacy by mail, then that would be another option
How likely is this? I'm on a keto diet that would work well with being on cypro much more than on spiro. I'll have to talk to the doctor I eventually see about it but I'm just getting informed for now since it will be awhile before I get a legit script. For now I'm going to self-med with cypro. I'm on a keto diet because I was diagnosed as pre-diabetic and I just want to delay type 2 as long as possible and a keto diet is the only way I've been able to get stable blood glucose levels that are out of the diabetic range and my insulin sensitivity has increased.
I eventually just want to get an orchi and inject E to not have to complicate my life more, I hate that type 2 runs in my family... I would say over half of them are diabetic ;_;
>>
>>7341709
New to this thread and topic, this question may be dumb but I won't know till I ask.

I'm female, was born female, never taken any testosterone, but I've got very masculine features, I've been mistaken for a male before. I would really like to be more feminine. Would taking anything like this effect me and how?
>>
>>7358179

>Would taking anything like this effect me and how?

It would affect you. But we can't know how unless you know the cause. Have you been checked for PCOS or CAH? Are other women in your family like you?
>>
alright, so from looking around, it seems that it takes approximately 4-5 half lives to reach steady state. using the maximum half-life seen at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9793623 for EV oral of 22.9h, that would give almost 4 to almost 5 days. would this hold up for reducing dosage? that is, if I am looking to test my levels on 4mg compared to the 6mg I've been taking, would I be safe to assume I am at 4mg steady state after 5 days?
>>
>>7354837
>I was thinking just an hour or two
hahahahaHAHAHAHAHA
tsroadmap estimates are a tiny bit high for /t/ because they were written assuming you were transitioning in your late 20s or later, but expect at least a year unless you have very light facial hair
>>
I'm going to start cypro today. If I've been on 200mg spiro for the past 6 months, is it safe to start with 25mg cypro?

What do I do, just take it once for the day?
>>
>>7358902
My mother is fairly masculine and she had pcos, I've never had the same issues she did but I've also never been tested for it.
>>
>>7359218
I lied, actually, when I was younger and occasionally now my periods will last a month or I won't have them for a couple, she had the same issue when she was younger. I've also had cystic acne since I was about 12.
>>
>>7354837
zero hours
trutrans with no facial hair here
>>
>>7358971
halp
>>
>>7358971
Should I start with 25mg or 50mg?
>>
bumop
>>
>>7360210
I started at 25mg, but I'm only a couple days into HRT myself.
>>
What's the best place to order hormones in Canada? Looks like most places don't ship here.

Also, what's this I'm hearing about pueraria mirifica? Is that a recommended alternative? Seems way easier to get at the very least.
>>
>>7361626
Forgot to mention, I'm not planning on going 100% trans, I just want to have a less manly body.
>>
>>7361635
hormones is an all or nothing deal though, be aware of that before you start taking anything
>>
Is walkinlab good for blood testing?

I need a baseline liver blood test and estrogen level tests.
>>
Hey all!

Is there anyone who'd be comfortable having a short skype or discord conversation with me? I need help with information on these things:

>Bica
>Estrofem
>Oestrogel
>Progesterone

Thank you all!

My skype is [spoiler]copscantread[/spoiler] and this is the discord: https://discordapp.com/channels/255866716456878080

Sorry for the trouble, I'm completely overwhelmed and scared of fucking over my transition by starting on a bad regiment.
>>
>>7361851
skype and discord are gay, why don't you just ask any questions you have here?
>>
File: Aww Shucks.gif (854KB, 299x267px) Image search: [Google]
Aww Shucks.gif
854KB, 299x267px
>>7361865
Speed, mostly, so I can shoot through a bunch of questions that I will inevitebly ask because I'm dumber than a box of rocks.

If you're comfortable helping here, I'm happy to use this thread. Thank you, by the way.

>Are Bica and Estrofem safe together? (I've chosen Bica as I'd like to keep my testes functional; infertility is a non-issue)
>At what point should I start using Oestrogel? How do I use it?
>At what point should I start taking Progesterone?

Thank you for your time!
>>
>>7361890
you can't keep your testes functional if you add an estrogen
how many times does need to be posted?
>>
>>7361895
oh

well, that's fine, they'll have to go at some point anyways. I'd still like to use bica over cypro or spiro, to avoid the other side effects.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mrlc72JjUW1qz4rgp.png (125KB, 191x295px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mrlc72JjUW1qz4rgp.png
125KB, 191x295px
I was a transtrender who wanted to be more feminine for the aesthetics, but I realized that it wasn't for me
I want to go back to the way my body was when I was able to squat 3pl8

I was on 50mg cypro and 4mg of estrofem for 3 1/2 months
so is my shit permanently fucked? like I have gyno due to breast budding now and I have no idea if my tests atrophied or not over these past months. are these changes still reversible if I go on raloxifene?

how long is it going to take to get my test levels back to normal and is there anyway to expedite the process?
>>
>>7361890
progesterone should be started when you're around a year into hrt.
>>
File: mpSutap.jpg (192KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
mpSutap.jpg
192KB, 1200x676px
>>7361909
I see. Why a year rather than the 6 months OP's image recommends?
>>
Is there a problem if I lower my progynova dose from 4mg to 2mg for about 3-4 days, I forgot to order them and the best chance I'm gonna get is until thursday or so.
>>
>>7361916
the op image is really awful desu,
progesterone should be introduced once the body has already had time to develop, especially when it comes to breast growth, in natal females progesterone is produced during menstruation i think, introducing progesterone a year in sort of mimics that.
>>
>>7361953
Cool, thank you. How much should I take/when should I take it when I start?
>>
What's the story on pueraria mirifica? Does it work?
>>
>>7361985
I'm unsure if there is a standard of how much should be taken, but my doctor prescribes me 100mg/day,
you should be taking it before bed, as it's most effective then and progesterone also has a slight sedative effect which will help you fall asleep.
>>
>>7362008
no, i wouldnt recommend it at all. you're much better off ordering estrogen and spiro online
>>
>>7362077
Why not? It's not easy to import hormones into my country.
>>
Hi all, just starting out. Have a relatively simple question, just need to make sure I understand.

Am I meant to take 50mg Cyprotone before bed and with food?
>>
>>7362112
the effects of it are negligible, it's basically a placebo. what country do you live in? even getting hormones legitimately is a better option than wasting your time on that garbage
>>
>>7362136
Canada. Hormones are illegal without a prescription.
>>
>>7362226
well i'm in canada, it's not impossible to get them online but going the legitimate route isn't all that hard... like I said, you're better off spending ur time doing that than taking pueraria mirifica. it's possible to get hrt within a few months, and depending on the province, there are a few informed consent clinics.
>>
>>7362281
how do you get them online? I haven't been able to find a website that ships them to canada
>>
Of the two estrogens listed, which one is best to start with? I'm taking Cypro if that makes a difference.
>>
>>7362136
Are you sure you didn't get a placebo pill that's just sugar or something?
>>
>>7358971
can someone specifically answer my question please?
>>
>>7363229
I asked the question too earlier in the thread.
If I had to guess though 50mg should be fine :)

Also for my own question, how long can you hide the changes? I'm planning on closeting forever and the pills are just so I don't off myself.
>>
>>7358971
I was on 200mg spiro and that basically did nothing, 25mg cypro nuked my t almost entirely.

With cypro it's best to use the lowest dose possible, you really shouldn't need 50mg unless you're like 200lbs.
>>
>>7363414
Thanks, sorry I could have looked harder on my part.
>>
>>7363427
Huh since I'm 130lbsish 25mg should be fine? Dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>7363427
word, same story for me. At 200mg spiro my T was at 260-something ng/dl

I'll start on 25. Do I have to wait or can I just take it tomorrow? I took my usual dose of spiro today.
>>
Infographic was a bit vague, how long does it usually take for facial changes to appear? I've been on 25mg bica/4mg E for a little over 4 months and look more or less the same

I'm aware HRT isn't magic, I just don't want to dump more time/money into meds if that's as far as they can take me
>>
>>7363802
hrt really doesn't do much noticeable to the face. especially not within 4 months lol. I'd say over a year into hrt. Even then, you really need to put on weight to see a difference.
>>
If I'm taking bica will I get switched to spiro if I go legit? Spiro's sides suck shit and I don't want to go back on that shit nor can I afford an orchi anytime soon.
>>
>>7363464
Ya probably. I should note that I immediately gained weight on cypro, but i'd lost ~10lbs on spiro anyway - keeping up with the water intake was a pain.

>>7363466
>260 ng/dl
I think it was something like that. First month of cypro I dropped to 25 or so (0.9 nmol/L)
>>
>>7364339
>I should note that I immediately gained weight on cypro, but i'd lost ~10lbs on spiro anyway - keeping up with the water intake was a pain.
what do you mean by this? does spiro make you lose weight? this is making me want to switch to cypro more..
>>
>>7341709
I can't start HRT yet but if I eat like a spoonful of soy letchins everyday will that atleast help a bit?
>>
>>7364429
Not even slightly. Soy will not raise your oestrogen levels.
>>
>>7364480
What can I do?
>>
>>7364402
That's it, I'm begging my new endo to put me on cypro. Being a fatty is basically my dream and if spiro was stunting me the whole time I'm gonna be pissed
>>
>>7364402
I'm not sure if it was spiro itself, eating less bc I was worried about potassium, or not drinking enough, but I went from 135 to 124 over the 4 months I was on spiro, then back up to 131 after 1 month cypro. Not sure if i'm still gaining weight though, I only get weighed at checkups.
>>
>>7358971
25 mg is standard tranny dose, and always take it with food unless you want to fuck up your liver
>>
>>7362226
Canada is probably the easiest country in the world to get hormones legally, just talk to your doctor already and go the normal route.
>>
>>7364747
Really? I've usually heard 50mg, and that's what I'm prescribed. Either way, you should get blood tests to see if whatever dosage you chose is good.
>>
>>7363802
>>7363918
And it's not an issue with the dosage? 25mg isn't low, is it?
>>
anything wrong with estrace?
>>
Hi guys:)
Im 18years old male and want to be more feminine(face,voice) is hrt the only option? Also i dont know how to self medicate and im shy to go to the doctor,are the onlineshops for hrt helpful or is doctor important?
Im from germany
>>
>>7366141
hrt isn't going to do anything to your face or voice, so...
but id recommend u go to the femboy thread or whatever, they have some useful info about whatever methods they use
>>
I checked this site to see how much I can inject into each muscle, and I saw rather than talk about specific injections sites, they mentioned muscle groups. Deltoid, quads, and glutes. Now the quads make up the rectus femoris and the vastus lateralis sites, and the glutes should be the ventrogluteal and dorsogluteal sites. My question is if I'm right that 1 ml goes in the deltoid, 2, in each quad, and 3 in each gluteal location?https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/how-much-can-u-inject-in-one-spot.134240518/

>>7366141

HRT will not make your voice feminine, so you can stop that thought right there.
>>
My lower right leg has ached daily since starting bica 25mg and estrofem 2mg (i'm 13days in). Sometimes it gets veiny but all I have to do is stretch it out and it goes away. Apparently aches are normal on starting hormones. Should I be concerned?
>>
>>7363093
That's apparently pretty common with puerera mirifica, like 3/4 of the products out there are just filled with sugar/rice.

But simply based on the chemical composition I would say PM is nothing special. Yeah it's high in phytoestrogens but plants like red clover are a weed and people practically pay you to take it. Like kilograms of red clover are only like a few dollars a kilogram. If you had a soxhlet extractor you could make your own extracts.
Plus hops have stronger phytoestrogens than PM, take a probiotic capable of O-demethylation to convert IXN to 8-PN.
Also you can buy isoflavone extracts in bulk from China or the US.

If you're going to do it I'd buy isoflavone 40% extract (cause doing the extract yourself requires high pressure CO2), hops and red clover. Do an ethanol extraction on hops and red clover with a soxhlet.

It'd be kind of fun if you like phytochemistry. But I don't think it will be the best thing for transitioning, get real hormones.
I just like talking about it cause I like chemistry lol
Plus synthetic phytoestrogen derivatives are a huge area of research now for cancer research.
>>
Plenty of CIS women have reported breast growth and weight loss from taking puerera mirifica. Couldn't they just take prometrium as a progesterone for the same results?
>>
>>7366290
The way isoflavones in PM might cause weight loss is not through hormonal pathways. It influences your bodies lipase and insulin levels as well as through a couple other different enzymatic alterations.
I'm not sure about breast growth. Maybe if they had low estrogen levels it would cause growth, but phytoestrogens are antiestrogenic in the presence of high levels of estradiol since they're competitive in binding to receptors and will steal receptors from estradiol.

It's not really scientifically proven to cause either of those effects beyond placebo though.
>>
Hi, I'm new here and I want to begin HRT.
Looking for hormones what I can get in my country, I found progyluton (2mg estradiol/0.5mg norgestrel), is a good option?
>>
File: 1474350331239.jpg (181KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1474350331239.jpg
181KB, 750x750px
What is the cheapest site to buy estro and spiro?
>>
>>7366604
probably qhi.co.uk
>>
>>7366606
do they ship to america for free?
>>
>>7366614
No, but shipping is a flat $8, I think.
>>
>>7366622
ah ok thanks

>>7366604
also how can I avoid my dick being broken when I start?
>>
File: 1479429505149.png (18KB, 190x175px) Image search: [Google]
1479429505149.png
18KB, 190x175px
Asking here because I didn't get any advice in trans help

Will taking a Bica/Estrogen combo cause me to develop a 'gay voice' or will it not be that severe? I've got a pretty deep voice right now if that's any indicator.

Other things I'm wondering about are how severe testicle shrinkage is on hormones, and how easy would it be if I ever changed my mind to go back to looking like a regular cis guy even if I'm several months on HRT?
>>
File: 1479223001781.jpg (252KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1479223001781.jpg
252KB, 2048x1365px
>>7366920
>Will taking a Bica/Estrogen combo cause me to develop a 'gay voice' or will it not be that severe? I've got a pretty deep voice right now if that's any indicator.
You're mtf, so HRT will generally not effect your voice. I mean ever. The only options to make your voice sound female is intense speech training or an operation, which can possibly destroy your voice forever. I recommend speech training.

pic unrelated.
>Other things I'm wondering about are how severe testicle shrinkage is on hormones, and how easy would it be if I ever changed my mind to go back to looking like a regular cis guy even if I'm several months on HRT?
This question is rather difficult to answer. The main aspect you might consider in this regard is the reversebility of your infertility. Form what I've heard cypro is leading to irreversible infertility in a few months. Bica, on the other hand, is regarded as the perfect solution for femboys because it does not effect the testicles that much. But please do your own reasearch on this topic, too, and do not rely on my opinion.
>>
OKay, just popped 25mg of Procur. Hopefully it goes well. Wish me luck
>>
File: mike-pence.jpg (106KB, 620x310px) Image search: [Google]
mike-pence.jpg
106KB, 620x310px
>>7367053
There you go!
>>
File: 1477848276133.jpg (456KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477848276133.jpg
456KB, 1280x720px
>>7367053
Good luck, anon!

>>7366962
Thanks for the advice. I was mainly wondering about infertility, but since I'm going to be taking Bica I shouldn't have too much of a problem with that.

Another dumb question, but is it actually illegal to order HRT meds online? I know there's plenty of sites to order them from but is there really any risk to it? I'm perfectly fine with self-medding but I just want to make sure I'm not doing anything too risky. I'm from the U.S. if that helps.
>>
>>7367107
Read more carefully anon, bica alone may lead to infertility. Long term use of estrogen is likely to also.
>>
>>7367107
My pleasure, anon!
Do not self med, if you have issues with varicose veins or spider veins since the lack of testosterone could like to thrombosis.
I think that owning cypro is illegal in the US since it is not FDA approved. But that's not your issue, sorry. Even though you are not preferring cypro, it's still illegal to purchase prescription-meds online without having an actual prescription.
>"I was mainly wondering about infertility, but since I'm going to be taking Bica I shouldn't have too much of a problem with that."
Oh no! I should have explained myself. Bica is considered perfect for femboys because it will unlikely weaken your erections. Taking bica and especially estrogen long term will very likely lead to permanent infertility. You might consider cryopreservation before starting anything. I did it and it does not cost that much.
I just took antiandrogens (100mg spiro daily was it back then) first (without taking estrogen) and then decided to do a cyropreservation. I had to go off my antiandrogens for more than 3 months until I regained the amount of fertility needed to freeze my jizz. Sorry for my language, anon, I'm not a native speaker!
>>
I have a question sine I can't start HRT anytime soon what can i do to make sure I don't masculanize
>>
>>7366821
With Spiro? I thought it was guaranteed broke-dick
>>
>>7367186
Eat nothing but soy lol
>>
>>7367186
You can't stop it without fucking up your balls, but you can try slowing it by becoming obese.
>>
>>7367182
>Do not self med, if you have issues with varicose veins or spider veins since the lack of testosterone could like to thrombosis.

I do have restless leg syndrome but I don't think I have an issue with varicose or spider veins.

>Oh no! I should have explained myself. Bica is considered perfect for femboys because it will unlikely weaken your erections. Taking bica and especially estrogen long term will very likely lead to permanent infertility

Well shit, that makes things more complicated. Cryopreservation sounds neat though, I'll check it out.

>Sorry for my language, anon, I'm not a native speaker!

Your English is fine, don't worry about it. I appreciate all the help.
>>
>>7367271
>"I don't think I have an issue with varicose or spider veins."
I don't want to seem preachy or anything, but vaircose veins can not always be seen. RLS (restless legs syndrom) is often an indicator for CVI (Chronic Venous Insufficiency), which leads to varicose veins. It would take just a little bit time to get your legs tested, this is a regulary done, quick, easy and completely painless procedure.
>"Cryopreservation sounds neat though, I'll check it out."
Yes. You want to avoid getting off antiandrogens for several months in the future. I've done it and it was - let's say - very unpleasant!

Cyproconservation pro-tip: Do not ejaculate for 7 days or more before doing your semen sample. This will lead to a higher amount of ejaculate in your first sample maybe making it the last one (they divide your sample in several stems and then freeze them, each stem will be used to fertilize one egg cell; the number of stems they can make depends on the quantity of your ejaculate). By doing this you might not need to deliver a second sample.
It's kinda weird to tell you this stuff, but you could literally save money (giving a second sample costs additional money) by keeping that in mind.
>>
File: 1476739358608.png (84KB, 250x419px) Image search: [Google]
1476739358608.png
84KB, 250x419px
>>7367340
>I don't want to seem preachy or anything, but vaircose veins can not always be seen. RLS (restless legs syndrom) is often an indicator for CVI (Chronic Venous Insufficiency), which leads to varicose veins. It would take just a little bit time to get your legs tested, this is a regulary done, quick, easy and completely painless procedure.

It's fine, it's why I mentioned having RLS in the first place; just in case it was something to be concerned about with HRT. I'll get my legs checked out then, thanks for the help anon.
>>
>>7366821
>how can I avoid my dick being broken when I start?
you can't, as long as you have estrogen in your regimen
you will lose the night time erections which is what maintains size
>>
>>7367437
Alright, anon. My pleasure!
I wish you good luck.
>>
I'm on 6mg of progynova and 50 mg of cyproterone is this dose to high to start out on I been on hormones 3 months and been on this for 2 months but I heard you might stay with cone boobs if you start to high of a dose and they are just now growing so should I consider lowering it or keep going
>>
>>7364761
>>7362281
do you know how I'd get them as a femboy? I'm not trans, I just want bica and raloxifene, will they be okay with that?
>>
>>7367812
no they are not going to prescribe you raloxifene unless you manage to fake breast cancer or something
>>
>>7367821
hmmm, well just bica would be okay as a start, but would I have to pretend to be trans? Also are there other options to not get boobs?
>>
>>7367812

I will sell them to you as a proxy,let me know if interested.

$300 for 3x28 each of Bica 50mg + ralox 60mg including shipping
>>
File: 1481143735691.jpg (39KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
1481143735691.jpg
39KB, 750x738px
>>7366821
what would be better than spiro for dick functionality?
>>
>>7367848
they most likely won't prescribe you bicalutamide either, they go for the cheapest option which would be cypro
>>
>>7368084
fuck. I'd rather find a way to get bica illegally in that case I think
>>
File: Untitled.png (135KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
135KB, 1366x768px
There are no payment options? I've never had this problem before. Anyone else?
>>
anyone have experience with services like reship?
online pharmacies don't like canada, this seems like a way around it
>>
>>7368068
Bica
>>
>>7368528
>buying overpriced cypro from inhouse
>>
>>7369133
>being poor
>>
>>7369133

Unitedpharmacies and assetchemist used to offer decently priced cypro. Where else is there now?
>>
I'm a repressed tranny who has a very masculinized body. I wanted to try HRT for the mental effects sometime. Do repressed transwomen often benefit mentally from HRT even if they don't socially transition?
>>
>>7370236
It for sure helped me out mentally better than any pill my shrink had me on for clinical depression. Being off of testosterone was a life-changer, I'm so mellow now and feel things other than rage. After feeling these feels I stopped giving a fuck if I got much body changes aside from the soft skin and slight boobs it gave me which let me live in boymode for longer. Give it a shot.
>>
Does it make a difference if I split my Spiro 50 mg in the morning and 50 in the afternoon? My friend's endo told her to take them all in the morning so I'm not sure what to do.
>>
>>7370337
When I started my doctor told me to do 50mg in the morning, 50mg at night. That's usually how it's done so idk if that doc just didn't care or didn't know. IIRC only spiro is taken like that
>>
>>7367053
btw, anyone also taking Procur? I want to make sure I'm not taking sugar pills.
>>
>>7370938

I'm taking procur. The pills seem to be doing the job to me.
>>
>>7370955
heres the best image i could take of my pills (android cam sux).

do yours look like that?
>>
File: pilz.jpg (181KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
pilz.jpg
181KB, 1008x756px
>>7370955
This is the best image I could take of the 50mg pills that I take (android cam sux)

Do yours look like that?
>>
File: girl.jpg (32KB, 564x861px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
32KB, 564x861px
Say I take Cypro for ~3 months, will it have had any positive impact in terms of becoming more feminine or at least slowing down the effects of T?

I'm too poor to afford anything but Cypro a the moment and I'm still relatively young so I want to make some preparation before I start official hrt..
>>
>>7370938
I'm on procur from inhouse and it seems to be working too, I plan on a blood test soon now that I'm coming up on 2 months of it.

Your pic looks the same as mine, and I don't have the pic with me but a few months ago someone posted their printed blood test results and t was destroyed from it, will post it later when I get home.
>>
>>7371087
It will stop/slow down effects of T, but it won't make you any more feminine. Make sure you get some estrogen soon, though. It's bad to stay on only AA for an extended amount of time. 3 months shouldn't be too bad, but you might feel some negative effects.
>>
>>7371087
why are koreans so /fa/?

yeah, cypro will stop T production so it's still worth taking on its own, though you will continue to grow taller if ur still growing, estrogen is needed to stop that. you'll probably also get puffy in the chest
>>
>>7371118
>>7371108
Thank you both very much!
I'll limit myself to 3 months max.

>why are koreans so /fa/
I wish i was korean desu senpai

I think I'll attempt it. The effects of AAs seem easier to hide than those of E running up to my official talk with the gender clinic.

Thanks again for your help
>>
>>7371084

Yes, that's the same as mine.
>>
File: 1476928387516.jpg (579KB, 1200x1714px) Image search: [Google]
1476928387516.jpg
579KB, 1200x1714px
I've been on HRT (6mg progy, 50mg cypro) for 11 months now. I get breast pain and stuff, which yeah, is normal. Lately though, post orgasm I get really intense breast pain. Like way worse than anything I've had before. It hurts a lot :C
It's only started happening in the last month or so. Is this normal? Is there a physiological explanation for this?
>>
For any trannie unfortunate enough to live in Arkansas, the gynecology department at uams in Little Rock does trans health. Ask for the gender clinic.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1892x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1892x1037px
it lives!
>>
>>7372400

How did you find out? Did they manage to fight the authorities in court and convince them they're not bad?
>>
the results for the survey won't load for me
does anyone else have this problem / know the solution???
>>
>>7372400

Very interesting set of tabs you have there.
>>
>>7372400
why not use QHI?
they send pills to the UK and the police and post people don't shit themselves over packages from them.
>>
>>7341709
Taking Cypro and Progynova, just started. Is there anything that I shouldn't eat? Especially alcohol and caffeine? I don't want to eat something that negates or lessens the effects.
>>
>>7372400

I wonder how much they would charge for estradiol valerate injections if they carried them.
>>
>>7372425
well i don't know for sure, i just figured since they stopped having their """"""""""""""maintenance""""""""""""" page that turned on at that article, it was ok now

>>7372497
much cheaper

>>7372481
oh no!!! shit!!
>>
>>7372892

>oh no!!! shit!!

You mean you didn't include them on purpose?
>>
Anyone here have any data on what effects of HRT is permanent and how long it takes to become permanent? Trying to win an argument with my mom.
>>
>>7373082
https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
>>
>>7373281
Exactly what I was looking for, thanks.
>>
how to trans porn stars keep their dicks working
>>
>>7375317
do*
>>
Do you need a DHT blocker like Fin if your T is nuked?
>>
>>7375317
>>7375328

They don't take their hormone meds regularly or consistently. Look at Bailey Jay's hairline to see how stupid you would be to do that. It's receded like any man's her age because she hasn't been consistently on her meds.

>>7376922

Generally, I don't think so. There is a DHT specific blood test if you're interested.
>>
>tfw Australian and sun-damage has added ~8 years to my face and hands
>>
>>7371378
Thanks
>>
>>7377026
If you're not on hormones take isoflavone supplements. As much as you can feasibly afford. Like 100-200mg/day is good.
It's actually proven to reverse UV-induced DNA damage and regrow collagen.

Don't take it if you're on HRT though.
>>
>>7377089
Why not?
>>
>>7377156
They interfere with your hormones and steroidogenesis enzymes. They occupy estrogen receptors and are antiestrogenic in the presence of high concentrations of estradiol.
>>
is pms a thing on HRT or is that just a hons tale.
>>
>>7377389
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>7377389
It would be physically impossible, you don't have ovaries therefore you don't have hormonal fluctuations.
>>
>>7377089

>It's actually proven to reverse UV-induced DNA damage and regrow collagen.

Do you have the supporting studies for that? That sounds fascinating.

>>7377389

I'm pretty sure you have no chance of getting that unless you imitate a menstrual cycle by changing your estrogen and progesterone dose every day.
>>
>>7377400
No, just read some really obvious honpost about it, so was curious what y'all would think.
>>7377431
>you don't have hormone fluctuatioms
kek
>take a shot every two weeks
>no hormone fluctuations
>take two pills different times in the day with a quick half life
>no hormone fluctuations
But if you mean regulated then yes, I understand.
>>7377452
Don't some people mimic the menstrual cycle by cycling progesterone for 14 days a month?
Also wouldn't this be vastly easier with subq implants? Pretty sure that's a thing. Forgot the brand name of it but I know it's expensive as fuck because they have to make the implants dosages specific.
>>
>>7377452
Well you can just search it on Google scholar or whatever. Specifically it's genistein that provides uv protection and possible skin repair.
I've used isoflavones quite a bit before HRT and they really really improved my skin. Was like sorcery. When I was on Accutane it gave me lots of wrinkles and I got sunburnt so often my skin was just shit. I took 600mg/day isoflavones (I bought them in bulk) and it helped my skin a ton.
Plus they act as a weak form of HRT. I got little cone tits lol
>>
how can I make sure I don't end up with cone boobs?
would progesterone help??
>>
Do cone boobs become a normal shape after a couple years?
>>
>>7341709

Is it not illegal to self-med online?
>>
>>7384382
who cares?
>>
>>7384382
It's not really enforced for unscheduled drugs
>>
>>7341709
can someone help with side effects?, just started bica and progynova and about 2 weeks in I feel hunger pains and at the same time too ill too eat.

is this a normal side effect for this sort of thing cause im not sure what to google? It could also be from some (bad?) beef I ate so Im confused if I should just wait it out a couple more days before going to see a doctor.

also how does seeing a doctor work when self medding (UK?) are they going to want me to stop before treating me properly?
>>
>>7366238
Not to be too alarmist but isn't lower leg pain a symptom of a blood clot? However 13 days shouldn't be enough to form those unless you are forming them anyway.
>>
>>7356506
put them in a full month pill divider. than it wont look odd that you have them. Also they could be mistaken for asprin/ibuprofin etc if you put them in another bottle
>>
Best place in UK to order serms?
>>
File: 1479245720645.jpg (56KB, 592x850px) Image search: [Google]
1479245720645.jpg
56KB, 592x850px
Do i actually need to fax a prescription to buy hormones from alldaychemist.com ?

If i dont will they still ship them anyway?
>>
Has anyone seen any improvement in their lips? Or should I just go ahead and start planning on a lip lift
>>
QHI sent me a corporate christmas card. Not even with an order. wtf
>>
Can jerking off affect the results of a blood test?

I'm getting a blood test to find out my ranges tomorrow but I jerked off the night before (t-that's the first time in 2 months I'm just garbage at timing) and I want to get an accurate reading !!
>>
>>7372692
HRT and alcohol put a strain on your liver. So basically it just makes it easier to get some sort of liver disease.
You can still get about a pint or two a week without any problem, but it would be best to take it slow. Also a drunk tranny is not a great thing.
I have no clue about caffeine other than the usual "The body doesn't need caffeine and it is harmful to your health".
>>
>>7398404
>drunk tranny is not a great thing
u wot m8?
>>
>>7382499
>>7384317
it depends on when you start hrt. if you take it before male puberty you should get full boobs, there's no guarantee otherwise. some people get lucky and manage to get somewhat full boobs in their 20s and 30s though. this stuff is all determined by when you start, how long you've been on hrt and your genetics.

>>7398050
it may result in elevated testosterone but I don't think it lasts long enough to show up on your blood test. especially if your t is already suppressed, etc. your testosterone probably wouldnt see much elevation whatsoever
>>
At what time during your transition is it acceptable to start Progesterone?

What mg should I start with and how frequently should I take it?
>>
Is not getting morning wood a sign I might be getting impotence soon? I only had morning wood like maybe once or twice in the past month but I still have no problems getting erections and I still have semen, it's just less and more clear.
My dick and balls honestly seem like they're just invincible. I'm not even sure if the not getting morning wood is just cause I don't notice it. I've got testicles like fucking grapefruits down there I'll need like a kilogram of estrogen a day to take those fuckers down.
>>
Cypro or Spiro

http://www.strawpoll.me/11864985

Please respond why
>>
>>7399620
Cypro

>Kills your balls deader
>Anti-androgenic at its core, where Spiro has it as a side effect
>Can eat bananas and not worry
>Don't have to worry about your blood pressure
>>
>>7399669
How do I get it in the US

Will InHouse ship it? Will it get past customs?
>>
>>7399676
Yup Inhouse ships it to the US just fine.
>>
What happens if I order through InHouse and my e-check doesn't go through?

They sent me an email saying my bank doesn't take e-checks and that they still need payment.

What happens if I just ignore it?
>>
>>7400436
they likely don't send any shipments out until they are paid, like any good business, so you just won't get your stuff until you pay them
if you ignore, they'll probably wonder what's going on for a while, might send a couple more messages, and then drop it eventually
it would probably be best to send them a cancellation email though
you can always reorder using a different method if you find one that works for you
>>
>>7400486
Already shipped
>>
>>7399620
Cypro 100%

Spiro will make you need to pee a lot. Also it caused me severe palpitations, uncontrollable sweating and I almost blacked out a few times because of how it effected my blood pressure.
Cypro has no bad side effects unless you also drink alcohol too often.
>>
>>7400500
is it on the final leg of the journey? it depends on where you are, but sometimes they have to go through many different holders across different countries and such
i don't know enough about inhouse specifically, but it should be fine
>>
>>7400436
you might want to pay that if you ever plan on ordering from them again
>>
>>7402913
My order contains two years worth of HRT.
>>
Question: I'm starting on 200mg spiro and 2mg E a day, right? Is that right from the start?
>>
Can someone do me a favor and post their spiro for comparison? I just got my first shipment of aldactone from adc and they arent quite what I expected from the pictures I've seen
>>
so what are the letters on the dial for the estrofem container for?
>>
>>7404136
Day of the week you silly head
>>
File: 20161213_143729.jpg (933KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161213_143729.jpg
933KB, 2560x1440px
>>7404132
Here you go, I get mine from qhi
>>
File: 20161213_144047.jpg (891KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161213_144047.jpg
891KB, 2560x1440px
>>7404142
that makes sense. its probably because the one i got from qhi is in a different language.
>>
File: estrofem.jpg (82KB, 549x512px) Image search: [Google]
estrofem.jpg
82KB, 549x512px
>>7404159
Oh jeeze, yeah its definitely day of the week I had no idea yours was in a different language
>>
>>7404100
no you should work up to those dosages over a period of time
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.