[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about being mtf and wanting a daddy? Does the idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_meowophlvy1rsgsofo1_400.jpg (31KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meowophlvy1rsgsofo1_400.jpg
31KB, 400x306px
Can we talk about being mtf and wanting a daddy?

Does the idea of "being taken advantage of" get you "high"?
Do you think you could deal with a relationship where your bf isn't your daddy?

Do you think that this is part of a type of personality? The same people who want to be housewifes/stay at home moms?

Just say something about how you want a daddy, what you want to do with a daddy, why the idea of a daddy turns you on, and how badly you want a daddy, and what features you'd like on your daddy.
>>
>>7340541
sure

yes
yes
yes
no, quite the opposite, sex only

dont want to elaborate, I get too horny and desperate

t.agp
>>
>>7340541
I just want to get with a fun, assertive guy I can joke around and be cute with that's dominant and kinky in bed. The daddy/little LARP is a bit... much, plus I tend to internally rage when people condescend to me or treat me like I'm naive or weak or childish outside of the bedroom. In the bedroom is a different story.

Also the amount of times the word "daddy" is used in the OP is staggering.
>>
>>7340569
and one detail to add: I was a rebellious child with very controlling mom, probabaly why I want it as a roleplay in bed, never as a lifestyle
>>
>>7340585
That word is plain degenerate, why do people use it I would never want to think of my father that way at all. I cringe when i hear it. You hear me MILO, you faggot, stop it.
>>
>>7340631
It's not.

It's hot to have a man who will protect you, and take care of you.
And who will also get very sexual with you, and being dominant and caring during it.
>>
>>7340585
I agree with that shit, I'm way into cute dominant and assertive guys, and idc if they're older, but I don't want a "daddy".
>>
>>7340700
Why make it about a father figure? It's fucked up.
>>
>>7340753
Because it's hot?
>>
File: tumblr_nypbi8cv691ula9q5o1_400.gif (2MB, 304x168px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nypbi8cv691ula9q5o1_400.gif
2MB, 304x168px
How can somebody not think it'd be hot to have a father figure who is very sexually attracted to you, and where you can tempt him to act on his urges?
>>
File: daddy.webm (200KB, 306x192px) Image search: [Google]
daddy.webm
200KB, 306x192px
This can't die yet, we need to discuss daddies a lot more.
>>
>>7340753
Well no not really, your father was the first male figure you likely had significant interaction with. It's ingrained in you as a title of respect and obedience. So it makes sense that submissives would use it in reference to these things.
>>
File: Charlie-Matthew-Zink-1511-04.jpg (411KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie-Matthew-Zink-1511-04.jpg
411KB, 1100x1100px
>>7340753

some people have daddy issues.
they want someone to take care of them and make decisions for them because they are overwhelmed by life and probably didn't receive enough love and support when they were children.
I know that feel.

Papa, can you hear me?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.