[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it actually possible for FTMs to experience dysphoria as severe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4245.jpg (148KB, 744x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4245.jpg
148KB, 744x904px
Is it actually possible for FTMs to experience dysphoria as severe as MTFs do, due to the relative easiness of their transition and assimilation process?
>>
>>7340038
We have dysphoria worse as they can fake vaginas with their assholes

we cant fake dicks
>>
>>7340044
Everything about FTMs is fake.
>>
>>7340038
>>7340038
ftms are often hyper aggressive little shits because they don't have the size or strength of a man.

Its a lot like a chiwawa trying to kill a husky, and the husky sitting on him.. The husky knows the poor fucker isn't like him, feels awful, tries to tell him to calm down, but the chiwawa is even more offended by its weakness and lack of size (penis) being pointed out

Pretty funny really
>>
>>7340253
you r fake m8
>>
>>7340272
your m8 is fake.
>>
>>7340253
makes no sense
>>
>>7340269
That really is no different from manlets
>>
>>7340044
Nobody wants to fuck your asshole if you look like a hon. Your hormones work as advertised and you get to pass as men.
Strap ons are acceptable penis substitutes
And gross, who wants to fuck a butt? Poop comes from there.
>>
File: sexchange.jpg (55KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
sexchange.jpg
55KB, 615x461px
>>7341597
>who wants to fuck a butt?

I love fucking tight little butts.
Much better than loose cooches imho.
>>
>>7341688
fucking gross
>>
>>7340725
And manlets aren't men either
>>
>>7342499
The entire point was that people who aggressively want to be men (chiwawas) aren't real men because real men (huskies) know they're strong and don't have to prove it constantly.

And then came you, pointing out that yet another group of men weren't real men, which makes you.... The chiwawa
>>
>>7342507
Rekt
>>
>>7342507
>actually believing this

Yeah real men don't drown in their own machismo all the time at all!
>>
>>7342524
The point was, that those who do aren't real men.
"Real man" isn't "dick/no dick" here but a concept of personality.
>>
>>7342534
Or the concept of a "real man" is all meaningless bullshit anyway.
>>
>>7343978
Agreed
>>
if you read the medical literature, you will find trans men actually experience worse dysphoria than trans women
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16298429
doi 10.1016/j.psychres.2005.01.008
>>
>>7342499
Touche
>>
>>7340269
but huskies are the goofiest dogs there are. no mean bone in them.
>>
>>7343978
Just like a real women is conceptually flawed?
>>
>>7348344
Yeah it's all the same thing
>>
>>7347305
>No differences between homosexuals and nonhomosexuals were found in height, weight, or body mass index.
transbians confirmed for not real lesbians.
they're not fat
>>
i feel bad for trans women who look very masculine, but i don't think this oppression olympics shit is helpful. it just causes more animosity within the trans community.

i pass very well 6 months into testosterone, when i'm clothed. but i am going to have mastectomy scars and childbirthing hips for the rest of my life. i'll have to choose between having a micropenis or a scarred forearm if i want bottom surgery.

dysphoria is dysphoria. sometimes i cant shower for days because my body upsets me so much. i have bruised my ribs from wearing my binder for 18+ hours.
>>
>>7347305
Do they mean "homosexual" as in before or after transition? I assumed they meant after, but it says that less transbians reported being previously married or have a cross dressing fetish so I'm confused.
>>
>>7355737
before
until extremely recently (and even then), any sexual orientation mentions in trans research referred to pre-transition
and 'homosexual transsexual' is specifically blanchard's term for the 'classic' category (which i just call classic, and reserve hsts for people who were actively involved as gay pre-transition and still act more gay than anything post-transition)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.