[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cisles >not usually specifically into trans women >have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: fpO4QQv.jpg (305KB, 1900x1450px) Image search: [Google]
fpO4QQv.jpg
305KB, 1900x1450px
>cisles
>not usually specifically into trans women
>have intense fantasy of dating and fucking a qt3.14 intellectual trans girl like in the picture and helping her come out of her shell

How do I accomplish this without being the creepy kind of chaser?
>>
>>7339294
Force the tranny to become a femboy
The end
>>
>>7339294
date me
>>
>>7339303
But I don't like boys.
>>
What's with the pickles
>>
Sorry but as a misogynist faggot I cant stand lesbian trannies
It's a shameful trendy

Peace
>>
>>7339294
why is she an intellectual
>>
>>7339329
Spiro, a super common anti-androgen, gives sodium cravings and pickles are an easy and relatively low in calorie way to appease that.
>>
>>7339400
I didn't know this, no wonder I intake so much sodium. Like all the food I eat is high in sodium. I'm gon' die from that shit

The "no bananas" thing is a meme tho, you can have bananas now and then. You just can't chimp out on em
>>
>>7339315
He's already one. You just need to break his spirit till he sees himself as a femminine boy with tits
>>
File: nppbNtf.gif (137KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
nppbNtf.gif
137KB, 250x250px
>>7339414
Yeah, no bananas is really just representing "no potassium" since bananas are the most well known source of it. But they're not actually that high in it.

Spinach, beans, and shit are way worse. But even then it's just about cutting it down a little, not cutting it out of your diet entirely.
>>
>>7339294
I saw this and then ate three pickles
>>
File: IMG_4245.jpg (148KB, 744x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4245.jpg
148KB, 744x904px
>>7339294
Both lesbians and transwomen can't feel love. That's why you're 'attracted' to her.
>>
File: whu.gif (970KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
whu.gif
970KB, 500x270px
>>7339505
>>
>>7339294
Do you have one in mind already? Are you talking about someone pre-transition?

If you make them feel girly, and pay attention to them, you should do fine.
>>
>>7339294
Just treat them like a girl, encourage them, and include them like a girlfriend, they are going to take the positive attention and work to fit in better and better.

I did the reverse of this with my cis les gf, she went from living with her parents and playing mmos, to girly happy and living on her own with just a little work.
>>
>>7339294
You fuck a female in the butt
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.