[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>7334192 Same here, anon. I'm straight but the idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 148439222.jpg (54KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
148439222.jpg
54KB, 480x360px
>>7334192
Same here, anon. I'm straight but the idea of having my boipucci pounded by a big looking guy is really arousing to me.
>>
>>7334192
I was like that anon, it only got worse and I considered suicide multiple times.
Honestly, the only way reduce my libido was to start HRT and now I'm in control again.
>>
>>7334192
>Tfw 100% heterosexual
>Only date women
>Whack off while fucking myself with my sisters dildo and thinking of sucking cock
Not even kidding
>>
>>7334236
>my sisters dildo

that's fucked up

wife's dildo fair enough but sisters? fuck
>>
>>7334251
it was a bad night okay. i washed it off before and after
>>
>>7334192
I see that pic so frequently but still don't have the sauce

Also, what would you guys say the age limit for a twink/sissy is?
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>7334220
>>
>>7334192
I can help uoi with that if you call me Master
>>
>>7334451
>Also, what would you guys say the age limit for a twink/sissy is?
What do we become when we exceed it? I look young for my age, but I'm afraid to find out.
>>
>>7334192
Left > Right > Middle
>>
I'm like that I think.

I'm a crossdresser. Sexually, I find women attractive, but the thought of being fucked by a man is arousing. It's frustrating because I'm just not attracted to men. I tried to be, but there's nothing there. It's just the scenario that's a turn on.
>>
>>7334220
Holy shit, you and me both buddy. On hormones I'm a dorky and somewhat unstable pothead. Off hormones I'm an eternally masturbating self destructive mess. The difference in sexual fantasy and masturbating frequency between the two is absurd.
>>
File: me irl fm.png (323KB, 427x481px) Image search: [Google]
me irl fm.png
323KB, 427x481px
>>7334192
OH MY GOD
THIS IS ME
>Be me, 100% heterosexual male, never attracted to men ever
>Really want to fug a boipucci
>Want to suck a boiclit
>Want to suck on some boinipples
>>
>>7334542
What's your age?
>>
>>7334759
When I tell people they routinely laugh or insist that I'm a teenager
>>
>>7335086
If you sincerely look that young, you can prob push it to 30
>>
File: one plus two equals keanu.gif (2MB, 340x205px) Image search: [Google]
one plus two equals keanu.gif
2MB, 340x205px
>>7334220
>>7334612
>On hormones I'm a dorky and somewhat unstable pothead. Off hormones I'm an eternally masturbating self destructive mess. The difference in sexual fantasy and masturbating frequency between the two is absurd.
>>
>>7335086
It's so awesome I love getting carded and my co-workers thinking I just got out of highschool. 27 now it doesn't happen as often but I still look pretty young. Hrt is awesome.
>>
I'm gay but the idea of being gayer than I actually am is hot. I wanna be a fem. The kind of brave person who isn't embarrassed to wear tiny clothes and put streaks in their hair.
>>
>>7335393
Wow, its like you faggots don't understand the concept of self control and restraint.

damn homophiles
>>
>>7334559
I think you just have regular AGP, your thread is here >>7328750
>>
Everyone in this thread
>straight 100% heterosexual
>am gay as fuck

I think you dont know what heterosexual means.

Perhaps you all mean to say you are "heteroromantic", but homosexual.
>>
>>7339843
No man, you can enjoy having sex with men and be 100% straight as long as you dont like them.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161120-205535.png (391KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161120-205535.png
391KB, 1440x2560px
You can like men and be straight! I WOULD HATE MYSELF IF I WERE GAY.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.