[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about "gay voice"... Does anyone here have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: quartz_gay_v2.jpg (2MB, 3000x1672px) Image search: [Google]
quartz_gay_v2.jpg
2MB, 3000x1672px
Can we talk about "gay voice"... Does anyone here have experience with getting rid of it?
>>
This thread creeps me the fuck out
>>
>>7333911
>getting rid of it

why? so you can be like the straighties?

they will never see you as equal, no matter how hard you straight act
>>
File: yas.queen.gif (2MB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
yas.queen.gif
2MB, 245x230px
>>7333911

When I was 13 or 14 my gf at the time broke up with me for my "feminine ways".
Apparently I talked and acted gay.
This really affected me and I tried really hard to act and talk like a "real man" after that.
Consequently, nobody ever thought I was gay after that.

Basically, you just speak with a deeper voice and you don't use feminine words or phrases.

What helped me was to watch movies with men who I considered really masculine and try to mimic their voices and dialogue. After a while it became second nature and when I joined the military I was considered among the most manly of men and nobody ever suspected that I was a closet homosexual.

When I finally came out of the closet I was still very homophobic and I hated being around "queeny" guys because I was afraid it would rub off on me. Some people even made fun of me for being "too masculine" and they made fun of my deep voice which by now was a habit I couldn't change.

Since then I have tried to relax and be more open to my repressed femininity. I watch RuPaul's Drag Race with my bf and cheer for the best queens. I sometimes catch myself saying "Hay Gurl" and "Yass Queen" and try not to hate myself for it.

The fact is you tend to imitate the people around you. If you were raised by women you are probably more likely to talk like a woman, but you can overcome it if you want to, but it takes concious effort.

I guess in a perfect world we wouldn't have to be afraid to be who we are naturally, but having a deep voice has gotten me laid more than once so I don't regret anything.
>>
>>7333968
Are you a top or a bottom? Thank though
>>
>>7333993

I was an exclusive top for a long time because I thought being a bottom was feminine but I'm more versatile with my bf now because he finally convinced me to try it and, surprisingly, I really liked it. I like to think I'm not as homophobic anymore and taking dick in the ass is one way of doing that. Plus I can tell my bf really likes topping me so I do it for him too.
>>
>>7334030
That's really nice to hear. Btw, does your boyfriend talk gay? Like, as a mostly top guy, do you prefer girly guys to date??
>>
File: CgP83iSWcAIfO5T.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CgP83iSWcAIfO5T.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
>>7334036

Honestly, I prefer manly men.
He is younger than me by about 7 years and he is more of a twink while I am muscular and hairy but he doesn't act like a girl (except on Halloween!) although if he did I would still love him.

In my experience the guys who are attracted to very feminine guys are AGP or transbian (I think that is the word) not gay.
>>
One theory I don't really agree with is that gay men affect female mannerisms, either consciously or subconsciously.

All I know is that for now I can turn it off and on whenever I need to piss someone of with a "yas hunty" but I'm afraid if I do it too much it'll stick for good
>>
I never thought my voice was abnormal but I fear that its too feminine. Also, watching lots of Rorschach Romanov videos and doing impersonations of him made me develop a slight lisp.
>>
>>7334098
>One theory I don't really agree with is that gay men affect female mannerisms, either consciously or subconsciously.
It's entirely that, though, just for a really specific thing, that leads to the lisping stereotype. Gay men approach women in terms of over-focusing the S.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/11/where-did-gay-lisp-stereotype-come
>>
I don't really have a default way of talking, and i can change accents pretty easily but I've heard from other people that trying to go from a gay accent one that isn't your "native" accent like an English accent for an American.
>>
why would you want to... your gay voice is what makes you fabulousssss get over it
>>
>>7335182
I agree it's not really a lithp, more like a "lisssp". If people are going to stereotype at least be accurate and don't their around 90s lingo like fabulouth
>>7335518
Then there's this queen. Take several seats gir
>>
>>7333968
>I sometimes catch myself saying "Hay Gurl" and "Yass Queen" and try not to hate myself for it.

disgusting
>>
File: Trixie.gif (861KB, 389x202px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie.gif
861KB, 389x202px
>>7335593
Sad
>>
>>7333911
I turn up the gay in awkward social situations, dealing with girls or unfamiliar groups. It gives me a stereotype to easily hide behind so I can better predict other behaviors. Yes I am aware it's more then a little autistic but I'm an outgoing person who is terrified of other people so I cope with stuff like this.
>>
>>7335569
girl youre a faggot get over it and embrace it .
>>
File: 43980.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
43980.png
8KB, 512x512px
>>7333911
>getting rid of it
You mean the Final Solution?
>>
File: Nevermore.gif (1MB, 266x272px) Image search: [Google]
Nevermore.gif
1MB, 266x272px
>>7335655
Oh trust and and believe mawmuh

But what about you henny? Are you one of them bois who insist they're homosexual but not a faggot?
>>
>>7335726
what would lead you to make that assumption miss thing.. I like cock and am a proud faggot, only breeder wannabees get offended by the word faggot
>>
File: raw (1).gif (1MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
raw (1).gif
1MB, 498x278px
>>7335784
What I don't understand is the few people who still like Milo like him for being a troll, but get really angry when someone trolls them. I have to emphasise my yas kween schtick is for trolling purposes only
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.