[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think im trans but i dont know what to do, in Ireland its harder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: received_1878861025733406.jpg (164KB, 1815x1029px) Image search: [Google]
received_1878861025733406.jpg
164KB, 1815x1029px
I think im trans but i dont know what to do, in Ireland its harder to get estrogen and stuff, i honestly need someone to guide me through this, im just lost and confused, i try not to think about it but its one of the many things slowly killing me.
>>
>>7333143

If you're willing to self-medicate, answer the following questions. Do you have a credit card and can you receive packages without anyone checking it?
>>
>>7333143
Chances are if you think you're a tranny, you are one. Such a thing just does not occur to most people. Have you been exposed to information about what trannies are at some vulnerable time in your life perhaps? That could be it too maybe I don't know I am not a gender therapist or whatever. Maybe you should talk to one if they have those in Eire. Be absolutely sure you really want to switch genders before you start taking hormone treatments or anything else, that stuff is very serious, changes brain chemistry and testicle chemistry. If you really ARE trans though you may need them to stop being lost and confused. So you better figure this out real quick. Whatever you decide, gods go with you traveler.
>>
basically no system for transitioning. Anyone who is qualified to prescribe anti-androgens and/or estrogen can do so for any reason, meaning in theory your GP could give you a prescription for estrogen. However most physicians choose to s*Sorry for the long post* In Ireland (I'm assuming you meant the republic and not the north), there'steer clear of trans related healthcare. Since there is no formal system in this country, the option to treat trans patients is basically just thrown into the air for anyone to make use of, out of this several physicians/institutions have come forward as willing to prescribe hrt.

Loughlinstown Hospital is the transgender capital of ireland as most people get their hrt there and they have a scheme with british hospitals for surgeries. In order to receive an appointment in Loughlinstown you need to be referred there by a clinical psychologist or a psychiatrist. You can go to your local hse psych or you can go privately. I went to Dr. John O'Connor at the Merrion Medical Centre, as he doesn't waste your time the way some hse psychs will and will give you a diagnosis after only 1 session. (he costs like 150 a session though). There are other places u can be referred to for hrt but if you want surgeries you'll have to go through Loughlinstown anyway. Loughlinstown unfortunately have a 6-16 month waiting time for an appointment.

tl;dr : Get a psychiatist to diagnose you as gender dysphoric and have them refer you to Loughlinstown Hospital
>>
Antipsychotics.
>>
>>7333795
First Paragraph corrected ...

In ireland (I'm assuming you meant the republic and not the north), there's basically no system for transitioning. Anyone who is qualified to prescribe anti-androgens and/or estrogen can do so for any reason, meaning in theory your GP could give you a prescription for estrogen. However most physicians choose to steer clear of trans realted healthcare. SInce there is no formal system in this country, the option to treat trans patients is basically thrown into the air for anyone to make use of, out of this several physicians/institutions have come forward as willign to rpescribe hrt.
>>
>>7333160
good thing people are cracking down on it.
>>
>>7333143
Jackeen
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.