[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, normal cis people (non-chasers), would you ever tolerate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 16

Hey, normal cis people (non-chasers), would you ever tolerate being friends a mildly autistic clumsy mtf tranny who is kind of cute?
>>
File: IMG_4223.png (333KB, 691x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4223.png
333KB, 691x441px
>>7329325
Heads up, autistics are an active violent threat to people I n the same way that sociopaths, pyschopaths and narcissicists are. They cannot experience love. Do NOT pay them any attention.
>>
>>7329325
Not sure if I'm majority cis male, but it wouldn't make a difference. If we shared common interests we could be friends.

>>7329344
Not true. From what I understand autistic people most definitely can feel emotion. They struggle with reading emotion in other people. Difficulty understanding facial expressions, tone of voice, etc. That coupled with a general social awkwardness is why it appears like they can't feel it.
>>
>>7329325
>mildly
>kind of
>cute
post a pic, u probably look like a man in his mother's clothing
>>
Yes but not if their bulge was bigger than mine
>>
>>7329325
No, /lgbt/ has opened my eyes and made realized how much transpeople reinforce gender roles and now I hope Daddy Trump sends them all to hell.
>>
>>7329344
I'm an autist.
can confirm.
>>
>>7329742
I don't even want to know what you went through to come to this conclusion.
>>
>>7329344
Oh fuck off. We are more than capable of feeling emotions maybe even more intense than non-autists. The problem is that we can't and don't know how to express them what leads to communication problems. A thing that is very frustrating.

t.sperg
>>
File: tmp_11772-okay-1180808171.jpg (115KB, 582x1070px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11772-okay-1180808171.jpg
115KB, 582x1070px
>>7329628
Wow good job sherlock, of course I look like a man because I am a man :^}

>>7329881
Thing is i can express and read emotion, its just slightly impaired. Im just awkward in conversation, have few interests and am not natural at expressing with body language, reading it, or keeping eye contact. I also get flustered and sperg out so to speak, at times.
>>
>>7329931
your mother dresses like shit
>>
>>7329931
You're just shy or not confident.
>>
>>7329325
I wanna be your friend but I'm mtf myself unfortunately.
>>
>>7329931
you need to stop posting in femgen for attention. we know you're trans. fuck off
>>
>>7330094
But i identify as a boy and want to dress boyishly (but i cant because my ass and moobs make me look fatter than i am) and have a dick. Thats every femgen poster isnt it?
>>
>>7329344
>Heads up, autistics are an active violent threat to people I n the same way that sociopaths, pyschopaths and narcissicists are. They cannot experience love. Do NOT pay them any attention.

If only someone told me this sooner.
>>
>>7329325
I don't really need the person I'm friends with to be attractive to begin with.

I don't get this at all.
Do you only have friends you want to fuck? I don't want to fuck 99.9999% of my friends but I would be there for them if they ever needed help or just someone to talk to.

Maybe it's just my male brain working the logic out but seriously, I can separate being able to stick my dick to someone and being friends.
>>
File: 1385208252451.jpg (208KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252451.jpg
208KB, 693x712px
>>7329325
>>7329931
>Hey, normal cis people (non-chasers)

Completely normal, cis male who is absolutely NOT a chaser here. I would be your friend....... I get to fuck your butt once every week or two right? :^)

The thing is that autistic tranny is like the worst combo possible. Normies do not want to be seen or associated with a trans person thats just real talk, they might not want to murder you, but they dont want to be associated with you. Secondly, normies hate autists with a passion. Your complete ignorance of social decorum grates against their every nerve like salt and lemon juice rubbed into and unhealed wound. They literally hate you and want you to just go the fuck away so they dont have to deal with your shit anymore.

I supervise 10 people at my job, one kid is an autist, everybody hates him. I feel somewhat sympathetic towards him because im used to 4chan, and i know he doesnt choose to be the way he is..... but sometimes I really fuckin wonder faM. He cant interact with any of the females, he always looks at the ground and mumbles to them. The girls always complain when i say they have to work with him on something "buuuuuut heeeeees weiiiiiiird". He will talk to the guys but only if you initiate, plus he has a list of very short canned responses he gives. When he gets frustrated he puts his hands up and then slaps his thighs, he has only sperged twice but he lets out this groan thats like "AHHHHHHHH" seriously cringe as fuck.

I sent him to pick up donuts for everybody on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, he came back with 2 dozen chocolate iced cake donuts. People were pissed, I asked him why he got 24 of the same donut he said "I didnt want people to fight over the donuts so i got everybody the same thing"....the fuck?

If you behave oddly normies will just not associate with you, they might be nice to you in a forced setting but they wont hang out with you.
>>
>>7329325

If it is merely for friendship, I don't care if she is cute or not.
>>
>>7330534
>I identify as a boy and want to dress boyishly

>>7329325
>would you ever tolerate being friends a mildly autistic clumsy mtf tranny who is kind of cute

You are not a MtF then.
>>
>>7329325
I would be your friend, onii-chan.
>>
will you bring me food
>>
>>7329325
sure
>>
>>7330985
Fucking Carth. No I won't give you my ass, I'll get drinks with you only, we discussed this. We can talk about ancient Naval tactics and play a Punic war grand strategy wargame. How about that?

Also I'm not THAAAT autistic. I just kinda can't make good conversation sometimes. Also, you should stick up for the autistic a bit and tell the normie bitches what you think: Sure he's weird but he doesnt choose to be

>>7331228
Of course. I can cook for you too
>>
>>7331266

great ! (I am vegetarian) Can we be friends now ?
>>
>>7331316
I've been wanting to start practicing Thai and Indian cooking and that would be the perfect excuse. Where do you LONDON anon?
>>
>>7329325
Dunno. Are they into rpg, '80 metal, comic books, fantasy/sci fi or something other that i'm into?
>>
>>7329931
I'd fuck that booty, as long as your face ain't ugly
>>
>>7329325
Autism is kind of a deal breaker but if you promise to help me fight Pmurt and BLUE ARMED BANDIT, I will be TRUE and HONEST.
>>
>>7336731
>autism is kind of a dealbreaker
WHY DON'T YOU GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK YOU

DIE

DIE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

STOP BEING A FUCKING EVIL PIECE OF SHIT FOR ONE DAY OF YOUR LIFE

>>7336714
Drop the 80's metal and I'm in! :)
>>
>>7329325
Of course, I've dated people much more troublesome than you.
>>
>>7336926
No need to sperg out, you freak. I may be a depressed mental case, but at least I will never be as fucked up as you are. People tend to respect me as a real human being.
>>
File: 1477432332512.jpg (1MB, 767x3669px) Image search: [Google]
1477432332512.jpg
1MB, 767x3669px
>>
File: wildride.jpg (151KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wildride.jpg
151KB, 630x1200px
>>7329325
>(non chasers)

Mtf girls pissed off that people like them then get depressed that nobody likes them.

I want off this ride.
>>
>>7329325
i would be friends with anybody who wants to spend time with me
>>
>>7337069

Even Hitler?
>>
>>7337159
I dont think hitler would want to spend time with me.
He was pretty opposed of a lot of things that i like
>>
>>7337183

Aw anon, don't put yourself down like that, I'm sure Hitler would LOVE you.
>>
>>7329325
Yes. but I'm mildly autistic too, so there would probably be a lot of awkward silence.
>>
>>7337069
Me too, pracitcally my only friend is a bloke who is much more autistic than me. I don't mind talking/hanging out with autistic people (I'm one too) as long as they're friendly and relatively easy-going.
>>
>>7337159
>even hitler?
Fuck you, i love wagner, monumental architecture and painting stuff. We would have a blast.
>>
>>7337484
idk, he always struck me as the kind of guy who'd always try to one-up you
>ACtually.....
>>
File: 1385208252420.jpg (47KB, 492x558px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252420.jpg
47KB, 492x558px
>>7331266
>How about that?
Drinks and board games with an autistic tranny.... is your mom gonna make chicken tenders and give us Mountain Dew as well? I mean how about I just fuck you and then you can give me a massage until I pass out, then when I wake up I can fuck you again and then you can leave. Sounds much more fun Tbh.

I faintly remember having this conversation before, did you add me on kik already? Werent you the one that went round and round about how cute you were but wouldnt give a pic? I get a lot of autists that add me on kik and Skype its hard to remember them all.

If you just look at the responses ITT it should be pretty clear that no one that will be your friend will be a normie. Best you can hope for is some fringe queer/goth/scene type outcasts that hang out on the outer fringes of normiedom. Either that or some nice chaser that is pounding you will take you into normieville every once in a while, but you will probably fuck that up eventually..... just sayin lol.
>>
File: 90s evil laugh.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
90s evil laugh.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>7330985
>"I didnt want people to fight over the donuts so i got everybody the same thing"
L O L
O
L

He's right you know.
>>
File: ded.gif (566KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
ded.gif
566KB, 500x280px
>>7337993
>is your mom gonna make chicken tenders and give us Mountain Dew as well
I like you, kid.
>>
File: 1480466797330.jpg (190KB, 884x1178px) Image search: [Google]
1480466797330.jpg
190KB, 884x1178px
>>7329325
Im a mildy autistic clumsy tranny and Im fat and ugly to boot and I have friends.
If I can find friends, so can you anon.
I believe in you.
>>
>>7338149
>If I can find friends, so can you anon.
That wasn't OPs question you fucking autist.
>>
>>7338157
I know. Im implying OP doesnt need to seek approval from fuck nuggets like me or you on the internet.
>>
>>7337993
As tempting as laying in your bed bored while you squirt your snake sounds, no. Nice paragraphs btw.

And I prefer soufflés over tendies and living on my own for 3 years tbhers familia.
>>
>>7337993
Holy fuck you're insufferable.
>>
>>7329325
As a fellow autist I think we could get along.
>>
>>7340466
thats his gig
>>
>>7340491
I like autists, but all my good friends are already nerd introverts. I want a friend who can expand my experience and perspective :)
>>
File: bullpuplove.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bullpuplove.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>7340535
I'm not a total autist but yeah I game a lot.
However I could take you;
Shooting all the evil black rifles
To play hockey
To play soccer
To lift (get trap mode)
Paintball (Tournament not that crappy woods shit)
Skateboarding (no long boards, reeeeee)
>>
>>7340556
Wait you have gunz? Rrrreeeeee llllondooonnnn?
>>
>>7340570
WYOMING
Y
O
M
I
N
G
>>
>>7340580
Close enough, kik/skype?
>>
>>7340713
I don't really use much of that stuff. Steam is alright for text chat.
>>
what does the picture have to do with anything? Are you a fucking fatass too? tranny scum.
>>
>>7329325
No.

>kind of cute
Haha. No.

>>7329344
I can feel love but don't expect me to express it like a reasonable person. I'm a jealous angry manipulative ball of shit who'll fall apart over nothing and make your life a living hell even though I know better, and it's all because I can't handle my emotions and pretend to be a normal person at the same time.
>>
>>7340729
Post your ID then
>>7340902
Hmm i think the sort of cute young guys and occasional dyke who hit on me would agree I'm kind of cute. U salty or something bro?

Sounds like you're borderline or something
>>
>>7330985
>"I didnt want people to fight over the donuts so i got everybody the same thing"....the fuck?

That's actually fucking adorable
>>
>>7330985
>I sent him to pick up donuts for everybody on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, he came back with 2 dozen chocolate iced cake donuts. People were pissed, I asked him why he got 24 of the same donut he said "I didnt want people to fight over the donuts so i got everybody the same thing"....the fuck?

...Anyone else feel like this is a completely normal thing to do?
I mean, we don't have American's weird ass donut culture in my country where every donut has to be a fucking adventure through dessert history, so any order of donuts will usually just be a dozen of the same kind (generally just good old cinnamon, maybe plain krispy kreme if you want to hear everyone groan "oooooh, I reeeeeally shouldnnnnnn't" and convulse for 10 minutes before finally taking one and letting you move on). I mean, you CAN get variety boxes, but I've only seen it done once or twice, with exponentially increased convulsing over the decision of whether to take one on top of the decision of which one to take, whether you can split-trade it with someone, etc.
The fuck's the point in variety if you only get one or two each anyway?

Same with biscuits, cupcakes, a normal cake, whatever. In what situation would anyone benefit from more than one or two varieties of a shared sweet?
>>
>>7329344
Not everyone is Chris-Chan
>>
If ure like picrel then no
>>
File: lelbron-james1.jpg (77KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
lelbron-james1.jpg
77KB, 620x349px
>>7338084
>He's right you know
LEL

>>7338096
>I like you, kid
I like me too faM (:

>>7340441
>laying in your bed.....no
I respect that, we can go to your place if it makes you more comfortable (:

>I prefer soufflés over tendies
Oh shit you can actually cook? That changes everything, I for sure will be your friend..... I still get to fuck you tho right? :^)

>>7340466
>Holy fuck you're insufferable
I am quite sufferable actually (:

>>7340556
>I'm not a total autist
>>7340729
>I don't really use much of that stuff. Steam is alright for text chat
You are 'not a total autist-ing' wrong faM LUL xD

>>7342391
>That's actually fucking adorable
Except we are adults at work, and its an autistic way of thinking lol

>>7342656
>Anyone else feel like this is a completely normal thing to do?
Yes all of the autist probably feel like it was a good choice, because it had theoretically sound reasoning behind it. Here is the problem, we are adults we arent going to fight over fucking donuts so the reasoning is myopic....its something he himself might do at home (he still lives with his brother and parents), but not something anyone else would do.

Now see this is where the finely tuned social understanding comes in that autistic people just dont "get". If it was 2 dozen Krispy Kremes you are right it would not have been a big deal, but because it was a such a specific donut, and a cake donut which many people dont like cake donuts, it was a bad choice. What we always do when we order from this donut shop is get 2 dozen assorted, it gives the normies a feeling of power like they have a choice in what they are eating. Burgerlanders appreciate the illusion of having choice while stuffing their face LEL.

Ultimately you are right tho the donut thing is not a huge deal, but it was an example of small things that autistic people do that rub normies the wrong way. Over a period of time after dozens and dozens of repeated (often tiny) social offenses normies just fucking hate you.
>>
File: LMAO.jpg (99KB, 535x905px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.jpg
99KB, 535x905px
>>7343015
LMAO CARTH

Actually mi famiglia, my mommy cooks my soufflés for me. Not really though, I am a novice but I love the art and I do tend to make soufflés work out somewhat right

I tried to be friends with you Carth, but you insisted... what was it... you have no time to talk, if you don't get to pound my boipussie?? Something to that effect... unfortunately Carth, as you can see by my pic, I am a masc4masc top. Usually no fats, fems, flamers, or blacks.. but I might make an exception for you.

As a top, I really cannot grant anyone entry to my ass unless marriage is on the table. Very unfortunate stuff.

I can always use a gym buddy, though! hmu bro! I'm a swole ass mofo
>>
>>7343252
Holy shit I have that shirt, that phone, those pants that chipped mirror....wait a minute.
>>
>>7343345
Hmm.. what color is your hair fami?
>>
>>7343372
Uh it's kinda reddish.
>>
>>7343404
Don't think you're my clone then :( dang, so close to orphan black huh?
>>
File: IMG_20161201_115718742.jpg (659KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161201_115718742.jpg
659KB, 2592x1456px
>>7343429
Well my body looks different too but yeah no twins would have been fun. You could switch with me while I sneak out and make out with boys x3.

What's orphan black oh this is me in the same shirt diff mirror.
>>
>>7343446
its a show. where do you go to makeout with boys?
>>
File: lelbron-james.jpg (73KB, 812x560px) Image search: [Google]
lelbron-james.jpg
73KB, 812x560px
>>7343252
>I tried to be friends with you Carth, but you insisted... what was it... you have no time to talk, if you don't get to pound my boipussie?? Something to that effect..
LOL I thought I faintly remembered this go round from before. I am an asshole sometimes, but im just trying to sift through the chaff. Not looking for friends, just looking for waifu material. You seem like an OKish person I would probably humor you and play the stupid board game with you if we lived close.

I am a nice guy like that :^)

I know this is all just banter but now I am slightly confused, why were you posting as a "cute mtf", and you have posted in femgen and passgen, and you are wearing girl jeans, but you are claiming masc4masc now? Your autistic humor is losing me tbqh.
>>
>>7343616
Used to be gay clubs but I live in the Bible belt now tried hooking up with work colleagues but that doesn't work either.
>>
File: latest.jpg (22KB, 533x398px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
22KB, 533x398px
>>7343866
>why were you posting as a "cute mtf", and you have posted in femgen and passgen, and you are wearing girl jeans, but you are claiming masc4masc now?
Ah, I umm, you see, I... ah gee, would you look at the time!
>>
No. There's “issues” and “attentionwhore” written on your forehead.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.