[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that every handsome man I meet is two dimensional in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1466423116643.jpg (96KB, 605x807px) Image search: [Google]
1466423116643.jpg
96KB, 605x807px
Why is it that every handsome man I meet is two dimensional in every aspect and can't hold an interesting conversation for the life of them?

Multiple sexy men I meet are only good in the sack and looking good. As soon as they open their mouths, I just want to scream. One guy I had to dump because he had absolutely no command of the English language. His grammar was wretched and his spelling was even worse.

Why, oh why are the sexiest of gay men, as dumb as tire spinners? All the interesting or above intelligent men I meet are average looking at best, yes I realize this is superficial, but why can I never find a smart, interesting, and sexy man? Is it so bad to want all three?

Anyone else experiencing this difficulty?
>>
>>7329276
your already a fag. Lower your standards, your picking from defective people anyway.
>>
>>7329330
Why does /pol/ like to ooze over here every so often?
>>
>>7329365
implying its incorrect, because you dislike it.
>>
>>7329374
Most of the sexiest men are gay themselves.
>>
>>7329374
People dislike you because your arguments read like quippy Reddit memes.

Time for new material. If you're going to bully random people for fun, at least have some wit.
>>
you overestimate your intelligence
no one cares unless it translates into cash
you sound cheap
you like everyone wants good looking
I doubt you dumped anyone good looking
you probly didnt get a call back
>>
>>7329391
hardly
>>
>>7329441
It's true, check out Matt bomer, Colton Hayes, Jonathan Bennett, Charlie Carver, just to name a few.
>>
>>7329276
Attractive women are the same apparently.

Beautiful people generally don't have to try hard in life. They get easy sex/relationships, people are nicer to them in hopes of getting sex and/or just because they perceive them as cooler, and they get jobs and promotions more easily so that the customer has some eye-candy.

Basically character development happens the more you suffer, and beautiful people suffer less. Just an easy observation to make. Your best bet is finding a hot guy who was mistreated as a child at home, because that's the only potential source of strife for the beautiful.

>inb4 I get called edgy for speaking what I've observed after many years of dating
>>
>>7329276
Because I find your boring to talk to.

I go to the gym. I sculpt my body. Shut the fuck up and fuck or fuck off.

It's that simple.
>>
>>7330507
>>7330507
>implying you're one of the handsome men he's talking about and not just another swole neckbeard who thinks getting fit and pretending to be an 'alpha' male makes up for his ugly gay face, social awkwardness that people can read from a mile away regardless of how much you try to mask it, and your slightly effeminate personality and gayish voice

I know your type boy.
>>
>>7329456
>Colten Hayes

You mean that dumb fag who cried and got all sad cause he came out looking like he does and having the job that he does?

Literally the most hilarious dumb fag celeb to date. How the fuck is your "gay life" that bad looking like that. Smh
>>
>>7330523
Nah I just find small talk boring unless you're my mate
>>
>>7330579
"I'm just too autistic to hold a conversation unless you already know me well enough to tolerate me being a sperg"
>>
File: 6421.jpg (151KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
6421.jpg
151KB, 620x400px
I gave in to temptation once and fucked this guy (yeah, we're both Russian). He was my cutest partner in terms of appearance (though I don't know if he can be considered "beautiful", that's unlikely).
Never again am I going to fall for looks alone. That young footballer's full lips looked pretty around my dick but otherwise it was a disaster. I'm not a very intelligent person myself but he was really dumb and annoying, very materialistic and narrow-minded. So yeah, I won't let someone's looks fool me again.
>>
I like it, my fav type is dumb cuties, makes me feel smart and equal to them because im ugly :)
>>
>>7330620
Similar story, but I dated a guy I'd say was a bit hotter than that (just my tastes).

He was incredibly shallow intellectually, in the sense he was quite petty and didn't like to talk about anything other than RuPaul drag race, etc.

Looks + personality is really the impossible combo. Not sure anyone has ever pulled it off, which gives me hope because I'm pretty sure my personality is bad enough for my looks to have a chance.
>>
>>7329276

they exist, but they heard you're a cunt so they stay away.

if they can't hold a conversation you can't really learn that much about them. probably REALLY interesting under the surface.

at the end of the day the common denominator is you.
>>
>>7330596

"but its because THEY are two dimensional''

OP is fag
>>
>>7330620
>>7335604
So then why don't you two date each other
Problem solved amirittte?
>>
>>7335736
>implying we're not both ugly virgins
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.