[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can transbians be trutrans or legitimately be considered trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4163.jpg (83KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4163.jpg
83KB, 480x480px
Can transbians be trutrans or legitimately be considered trans at all? Can young transitioners ever be transbians? Most trans lesbians seem to be late transitioners who "discover" the fact they're trans later in life (after 18)
>>
>>7329214
Transitioned early and still eat the pussy, men are good for a fuck but women are much hotter and easier to be around
>>
File: IMG_4110.jpg (83KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4110.jpg
83KB, 640x640px
>>7329253
Also why do transbians have a tendency to become extremely anti-male and female supremacist?
>>
>>7329214
>(after 18)
cara, putting the 'late transition' threshold just barely younger than you are so you can repress is even more pathetic than putting it just barely older than you are so you can feel superior
at any rate, yes, there are gay and lesbian cstses. they're less common than cishomos, but they exist.
>>
>>7329283
I'm not even really anti-male, I have many cis male friends. I just have more cis female friends and feel like they're generally hotter and make better company, and they would agree with me
>>
>>7329214
Dysphoria is all you need to be trans, everything else is just bullshit gender roles and sex based stereotypes. There's no such thing as a male and female brain. "Trutrans" is just a meme aimed to emotionally validate androphillic trannies because they have no tangible claim to womanhood/femaleness besides liking dick and being stereotypically feminine so they use those traits as a crutch.

Pro-tip: Even Blanchard and Lawrence considered AGPs to be transsexuals. If you legit want to be the opposite sex and feel crippling psychological distress because of the sex you are, then you're trans. Doesn't matter if it was caused by growing up as a really feminine male and deciding you wanted to be female because of internalized gender roles or simply due to an abrupt and progressive change in your sexuality.
>>
File: IMG_4217.png (175KB, 389x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4217.png
175KB, 389x407px
>>7329299
Pretending to be a girl is way different that anything related to AGP and trans and shouldn't be acted on wether you'd pass or not.
>>
File: CHICKEN CHAN IS GAY.jpg (160KB, 900x870px) Image search: [Google]
CHICKEN CHAN IS GAY.jpg
160KB, 900x870px
>>7329214
karaposter, you are fucking cancer, but yes, transbians are legitimate trans, and surprise surprise, a lot of young transitioners are transbians or transbi, in fact, the only hons i know are straight only liking men, a lot of straight trans women try to be just gay males, duyring years.....

>>7329305
many gay people just don't get along with the opposite gender, being trans and gay just add more reasons of why somenone don't get along with the opposite gender, gay trans men can be pretty misogynist.
>>
File: IMG_4164.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4164.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>7329299
You can't change me.
>>
File: IMG-20161130-WA0050.jpg (156KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161130-WA0050.jpg
156KB, 1200x1600px
So I shaved my legs for the first time last night and tried on some of my wife's underwear. She was there and loves the idea of me dressing up and us having some girly fun.

I was hoping to get some advice for a beginner from some of your beautiful girls on stuff like wigs and also if there are any types of girls underwear that are comfortable and good at containing a large cock.

Pic related, me last night.
>>
>>7335693
So your wife basically entered into a lesbian marriage. If you're wearing women's lingerie and posting pictures of your butt on the internet, then you should stop calling yourself a straight man.
>>
>>7335693

Extreme AGPs are so fucking annoying.
>>
>>7329283

Those ones are just bi and politically lesbian.
Theyve spent years being angry at males, and more, at being males, so when they finally transition they become radfems.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.