[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /lgbt/. I'm from the US, and I've been looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: lgbteu.png (349KB, 1080x1527px) Image search: [Google]
lgbteu.png
349KB, 1080x1527px
Hey, /lgbt/. I'm from the US, and I've been looking at colleges in Europe. Nothing is set in stone, but it I am on board with going to central or western Europe. However, as you can imagine, being gay takes some options away.

I can figure the statistics out myself. But what is the gay "scene" like in central/ western Europe? Norway and the Czech Republic are looking pretty good right now. Any anons from there?

I'm /pol/-/lgbt/, so Sweden and Germany are out of question. The country may have legalized gay marriage, but the newly imported sand-dindus are completely against that.
>>
Completely shameless bump
>>
File: annoyed alien.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed alien.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>7327836
>I'm /pol/-/lgbt/
>>
>>7327836
>I'm /pol/
>going to Yurope
>>
>>7327836
If you're trying to escape Muslims, you may just want to avoid the EU completely. Maybe UK if they actually Brexit.

Side note, >I'm /pol/-/lgbt/, so Sweden and Germany are out of question.
Makes you sound completely fucking retarded.
>>
>>7328638
lmfaoooo
>>
File: 1479845134397.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479845134397.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>7327836
>/pol/gbt
how many other /pol/lacks are on here
>>
>>7327836
britbong is probably your best bet my man
>>
>>7327836
Faroe islands.
>>
>>7327836
>/pol/-/lgbt/
>Sweden
>Germany

Are you legitimately retarded or do you really think those are the only two """"cucked"""" countries ? France and GB both have more Muslims. Norway has the same level as Sweden. That is to say, less than 8% at max.

Kill yourself my man.
>>
File: breakdanceHunx.jpg (90KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
breakdanceHunx.jpg
90KB, 250x375px
>>7327836

Prague has a huge gay scene.

Just do some research.

http://www.spartacusworld.com/en/saunas
>>
>>7328876

Me.
>>
>>7327836
Eesti yet again proving itself the most awesome Baltic.
>>
>>7327836
>i'm /pol/gbt
>wants to only go to a liberal western european country where gay people are tolerated, but dislikes the fact that same said countries also tolerate muslim immigrants
Why not simply move to Poland, where they barely take any Muslim refugees? Or if you are a true /pol/lack, consider moving to Russia, where Daddy Putin awaits you!

Btw, Germany hasn't officially legalized gay marriage there yet, thanks to Fuhrer Merkel. The best you can get is a civil union.
>>
Austria, UK, Swizzerland and Denmark
>>
File: 1476737790360.jpg (58KB, 234x327px) Image search: [Google]
1476737790360.jpg
58KB, 234x327px
>>7327836
>pol LGBT

So you're for killing yourself?
>>
>>7327836
It is less about what country you're in and more about what kind of area of that country you're in. Going to a college in Russia, Saint Petersburg you may have a relatively gay friendly environment. Go a few kilometers outside the city and it is another story.
>>
File: Klaphat-82x62-2007.jpg (35KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
Klaphat-82x62-2007.jpg
35KB, 338x450px
/pol/ is hilariously gay.

You could come to Denmark, we're right in the middle of Sweden and Germany but somehow not as bad as them, and while we have as many sand dindus as the rest of Europe, IIRC, it's not as crazy. Just the fact that you dislike Germany and Sweden for whatever reason gives you something to bond with Danes about. I know fuck all about the Danish gay community as it is in the 2010s, I'm mostly here because I'm drunk on a friday morning and reminded of the nostalgia of my childhood surrounded by 90s gay culture.

>>7333905
They have literally one gay guy, unless he left or converted to being straight like the other two.
>>
>>7337033
no pol is going to the winter ball with us, fuck off
>>
>>7327836
>going to Europe
>in the current era

lol europe is dead my friend. You should of have gone there sooner
>>
spain
>>
>7337033

>So you're for killing yourself?

fuck yea that sounds nice
>>
>>7339149
Well, Portugal is so poor it has somehow evaded the refugees, so we have that going for us. Bloco de Esquerda is a piece of shit, so that's not as good.
>>
>>7336781
>gay people are tolerated
>poland

like hell
>>
>>7328876
Over here.
>>
>>7327836
>ireland has gay marriage and abortion is illegal
why is it so perfect
>>
>>7328876
Sup.
>>
>>7327836
>I'm /pol/-/lgbt/, so Sweden and Germany are out of question. The country may have legalized gay marriage, but the newly imported sand-dindus are completely against that.

Implying sand-dindus go to college. You are fine bruh they clog up certain areas you need to avoid and thats it. If you don't go to shitty neighborhoods you wouldn't normally go anywhere else in the world you are fine.
>>
>>7340149
>Implying sand-dindus go to college.
They actually do, but they are usually actual foreigners and not immigrants/sons of immigrants.

In my Uni black students are the best of almost everything because we have deals with their countries, their best students are sent here.
>>
>>7327836
Yeah, because Germany is so terrible.

Why again? Apart from incidents like cologne, where nobody was even seriously hurt.
>>
>>7339149
>Europe is dead

Sources? Apart from your feelings and other people saying Europe is dead.
>>
>>7340438
Its dead trust me, we dont want you.
>>
>>7340426
>Apart from incidents like cologne, where nobody was even seriously hurt.
>mass rape
>no one seriously hurt

Seriously?
>>
>>7327836
>caring about the sand niggers
just go to sweden or germany
sand niggers are fucking pussies
>>
>>7327836
Swede here, the sandniggers are mostly in the south and don't typically go o college so don't be a pussy and come here.
>>
>>7340539
Something happened, no denying.
Does it makes the whole of Deutschland a no-go zone ? No it doesn't.

I wonder what you guys will think when you'll learn that in France we had mass riots in 2005.
>>
Try Serbia.
>>
>>7337346
I guess I'm that one gay faroese guy then lol
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.