[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a miserable and lonely trans girl >start new job in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Came Out To Him.jpg (212KB, 1358x750px) Image search: [Google]
Came Out To Him.jpg
212KB, 1358x750px
>be a miserable and lonely trans girl
>start new job in september
>there's this guy who is tall, good looking and smart
>way too popular with all the girls
>tell myself it'll never happen
>but keep thinking about him
>at the halloween work party
>we got drunk and he kissed me
>still haven't told anyone i'm trans
>we start dating and feel gulity
>came out to him over the weekend
>this is what he said to me yesterday
>>
He's a keeper.

Congratulations, anon
>>
>>7326695
Yeah, no. You don't shit where you eat. You shouldn't date with people at work and when this goes south, it's going to be more than awkward at work.

At least one of you should leave that job if you are serious about this.
>>
>>7326695
Jealous as heck anon. Don't let him go
>>
Seems great op
>>
Goddammit anon, I'm ultra jealous. I wish I had a boyfriend. Like I know no guy would want to date me because I'm a weird boobie-femboy-kinda-tranny thing and I feel guilty for wanting it because I already have a girlfriend, but goddamn do I want a boyfriend.
>>
>>7326842

>and I feel guilty for wanting it because I already have a girlfriend

I see you're following that adage about not throwing out your current pair of shoes before you've found a new pair like a typical woman.
>>
>>7326695
>Aaaannnd
hes gay, and he can tell you're a man
>>
>>7326744
....you fucking aweful person.

yeah, its going to destroy work, and your going to alienate him when people find out.

men who get labeled as a tranny fucker get shamed pretty hard, with good reason.
>>
all of you are fucking stupid
>>
So many bitter responses. I'm happy for you, OP. Hope the relationship works out.
>>
>>7326948

>with good reason

Which would be?
>>
>>7326891
I'm not planning on leaving her. I just really wish I could have a boyfriend too.
>>
>>7327012
thats the autism speaking
>>
>>7327028
How is wanting boyfriend autism?
>>
File: 1478877509998.jpg (139KB, 810x850px) Image search: [Google]
1478877509998.jpg
139KB, 810x850px
>>7326695
Happy for you anon, I hope that one day this can be me
>>
>>7327035
its the wanting both
>>
>>7327120
Why can't I want both? I know I can't actually have both, but that doesn't mean I can't want both.
>>
>>7326695

Congratulations, anon. I hope your relationship goes well. What about him makes you and other girls like him? Is he fit, cute, funny, charismatic, something else?
>>
>>7326708
>He's a chaser
FTFY
>>
>>7326695
Early transitioner?
>>
>implying he didn't know
>>
>>7326695
men who are sexually secure with themselves are the sexiest

happy for you!

i always get nervous when i tell a new guy but it pretty much always goes well, only been rejected like once or twice and even then they had trouble letting me go (wasn't cut and dry but lingering in both cases)

pretty is pretty
>>
>>7326695
Nicely done OP.

>>7326744
Work relationships are only a problem if one person is supervising the other. If you're at the same level of position it's pretty harmless.
>>
>>7327055
Why are you crying? Are you stupid?
>>
Give him the kiss smiley face instead of those generic sad faces

Also
>he browses 4chan
>starts browsing lgbt because of what you told him
>sees this post
>is offended that his girlfriend shared something so personal with the whole world
>the relationship ends

I wish you luck anon
>>
>>7327368

Because anon is reminded of her own loneliness and longs for a bf like OP has.

>>7327437

I doubt he is the kind of guy who is strung up enough to do that. After all, he just took his girlfriend being trans in stride.
>>
>>7327218
This. When did you transition, OP?
>>
>>7328839
Cute story, though. Really happy for you, OP.

Sadly a pipe dream for me :'( At least I was able to experience acceptance and love vicariously through the OP image. And maybe some hope for a few brief moments...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.