[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight guy here. I've only had sex with women, but I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 20161128_153921.png (271KB, 529x512px) Image search: [Google]
20161128_153921.png
271KB, 529x512px
Straight guy here. I've only had sex with women, but I've always wanted to fuck a tranny and fantasize about sucking a tranny's dick. Where do I fall on the sexual spectrum?
>>
>>7326174
You fall on the other spectrum desu
>>
>>7326190
I thought for a while I was bi, but I don't find masculine guys attractive at all. I'm attracted to the feminine.
>>
>>7326217
Okay, now for the serious answer, that is just preference honestly.
You could be bi or whatever, you don't necessarily have to like buff guys. I know I do, but I don't really like femme flamer gays. Doesn't make me less of a fag.
You could label yourself but it's only good for coming out or something. If you then start to describe what you like in others, they too will forget your selfmade label.
I had to realize, one of the most important things in life is that you have to learn not to give a fuck if you cannot change something about yourself.
You could fuck a tranny. Woah. Big deal.
>>
>>7326174
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4

Watch this op

I wish it was stickied
>>
slut
>>
>>7326190
he means the autism spectrum
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>7326657
>>
File: 1.jpg (496KB, 717x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
496KB, 717x1000px
>>7326174

If you take this into 2d realm then basically every guy over 20 has fapped to a femboi at some point whether you admit it or not but that doesn't mean we call all men bi-sexual. Better question is how serious are you about this, how often does it occur? Is it something that is a fetish or repressed shit.

Honestly you just sound like a normal dude what is to be completely honest, a very common and quite ancient fetish
>>
>>7326322
Honestly this is worth talking about, not the typical "Straight guy here, [insert stupid question]" thread.
>>
gay
>>
Well OP based on my knowledge of faggotry it sounds to me like you might be a faggot.
>>
>>7326174
>Straight guy
>fantasize about fucking and sucking a tranny

/pol/sexual
>>
>>7326174
You're bisexual.
>>
>>7326217
> I don't find masculine guys attractive at all. I'm attracted to the feminine.
me neither, me too
too fem is a deal breaker tho but definetely not masc is my preference
>>
you're a degenerate. if you're going to fuck a guy, fuck a guy. not a guy in a wig and panties.
>>
>>7326174
>sucking a tranny's dick
you are a chaser
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.