[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to come out as transgender to somebody who likes you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_8811.jpg (495KB, 2576x1931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8811.jpg
495KB, 2576x1931px
Best way to come out as transgender to somebody who likes you? (pic related, its me)
>>
Send them a dick pic
>>
>im trans
>no
>>
>>7324764
No?
>>
Stick there hand down your pants?
>>
>>7324772
:( But i dont wanna
>>
>w-well this is me
Proceed to take your beating.
>>
>>7324743
say this to them op
"hey guess what...i have a feminine benis"
>>
whip out your dick and say "i bet it's bigger than yours lool"
>>
>>7324817
Haha.. If mines was bigger I would leave lol
>>
File: 1385208252442.jpg (13KB, 216x173px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252442.jpg
13KB, 216x173px
>>7324743
>Best way to come out as transgender to somebody who likes you?
Dont do it Dani I still wanna destroy your boypussy, dont get beaten to death or put in a coma before I get a piece.
LEL xD
>>
>>7324822
whoa don't be tinydick-phobic, f a m
>>
>>7324841
lol you sound pathetic and beta tbqh
>>
>>7324853
>lol you sound pathetic and beta tbqh
Well I am pathetic and beta so yea.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LUL
>>
>>7324868
i thought black stallions can't be beta
>>
https://youtu.be/0IWt7gIa0_Y
Like this.
>>
>>7324878
>i thought black stallions can't be beta
Well I am part Caucasian, Arabian, and African so I guess the watered down ones can be beta :^)

I mean if I was alpha I wouldnt even talk to an ugly hon like yourself so that pretty much proves it Tbh.... beta as fuck.

(: <---- backwards smiley lmao
>>
you dont, op

mislead them into having sex with you and then stick your rod in their teeny ass
>>
>>7324743
Ask to compare dicks.
>>
>>7324902
>I mean if I was alpha I wouldnt even talk to an ugly hon like yourself so that pretty much proves
lmfao you have a point there famallah
must be cracker genes
>>
>>7324902
Is the way you type some kind of weird /lgbt/ persona or is this how you actually interact with people?
>>
>>7325093
>Is the way you type some kind of weird /lgbt/ persona or is this how you actually interact with people?
Its not a persona it is my autism, this is how I interact with people IRL. I literally say to people "Lull (LUL) faM (family) das (that is) gay Tbh (to be honest) semi-colon, carat, right parentheses [ :^) ]". That is actually the way I interact with people, does it make you wet?
>>
Just tell them straight up in person.

I'd want to know if lithe person I was interested in was mentally ill.
>>
>>7325147
>does it make you wet
It makes me wanna rape your face with my 7" tranny dick, I guess it would be wet after that.
>>
>>7325168
>Just tell them straight up in person
Dis nigga tryna get u merc'd Tbh

>>7325170
>It makes me wanna rape your face with my 7" tranny dick
How very lady like of you :^)

Well mine is bigger so its getting sucked first, and if you wanna act like a man you can catch an ass whooping like a man babe, makes no difference to me.

Also 5+yrs experience at a major Fortune 500 corporation... you want me to talk like I am at work? Just chill bitch we are here for bantz.
LUL xD KEK faM nahm sayin bruh?
;^) <---- winky carat face aka "next level" (:
>>
>>7325214
how big is it exactly?
t. another tranny
>>
>>7325232
Why do you want to know?

I have never understood why people on here ask me my penis size.... how could it possibly affect your life? What exactly will you do once you have the knowledge of the dimensions of my penis? Do you plan on taking it? Then you can ask me on kik or skype.

Extremely rude and racist Tbh. You are trying to appropriate my penis arent you? PROBLEMATIC !
>>
>>7325214
>so its getting sucked first
>sucking off a closet fag who speaks like a midlife crisis-tier 50 year old who just got on the internet for the first time
only if you pay me m8
>>
>>7325267
whoa okay sorry i didn't mean to trigger'd you my dude
>>
>>7325309
LEL not triggered, but seriously why you wanna know tho? Do you think about me often anon? :P
>>
>>7325317
noop, just find it to be an appropriate question to ask on le anonymouse clubhouse since we are all anonymice here :^)
>>
File: This is Me.png (643KB, 800x2680px) Image search: [Google]
This is Me.png
643KB, 800x2680px
Like this.
>>
>>7324743
Can I ask? What age did you start HRT? I have a solution to your problem, but I want that question answered first. Cool?
>>
>>7324772
And I bet he'll feel nuts
Yes he's Siskel yes he's Ebert and you're getting two thumbs up
>>
>>7324743

You should just kill yourself
>>
>>7324743
Serious question or do you just want to trigger the hons again?
>>
>>7324817
I'm a cishet white guy and I'd find that funny
Still wouldn't smash/date but would probably be friends
>>
Your very cute so as long as you don't tell his friends he might be cool with it ( I would xx)
>>
File: 1470869646054.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470869646054.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>7324743
>" Heeeyy anon! How's it going? Oh, btw are you into feminine penis?"
>>
I want to know this too. I had sex with someone (I had SRS) and I feel like it's to late to tell that person now that I used to be trans. What do I do?
>>
>>7331178
>I used to be trans
You're trans to the day you die, anon.
Sorry but it's the fate for everyone who was born with this disorder, me included.
>>
>>7324743
Hon, you don't need to tell them. They already know.
>>
>>7331229
#rekt
>>
File: typical japanese male.jpg (126KB, 625x829px) Image search: [Google]
typical japanese male.jpg
126KB, 625x829px
>>7325372
Go home, Bloodhound gang. You were never good.
>>
>>7331185
But Im not transitioning anymore.
>>
>>7331920

You are not cis and have never been cis, you are trans and always will be.
>>
>>7331925
Stop this retarded meme.

Transsexuality is a state of being defined by HRT and/or SRS.

"Gender identity" is bullshit. The condition is called gender dysphoria and it's a mental health issue that can develop as well as go away.
>>
>>7331925
But how do I tell someone I already had sex with?
>>
>>7331993
Why does it matter? You do present as your birth sex now, and did so while being in a relationship with that person, correct?

(Even if not so, I'd say still no need to tell them anything but that's a different topic.)
>>
>>7331989

According to who? Since when has transsexuality been thought of the way you claim it to be? Your biological sex is male, you have taken steps to change your body to a female form to conform to your female gender identity, you are transsexual.
>>
>>7332028
>trans·gen·der
transˈjendər,tranzˈjendər/
adjective
adjective: transgender; adjective: transgendered

Denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender.

>trans·sex·u·al
tran(t)(s)ˈsekSH(əw)əl/
noun
noun: transsexual; plural noun: transsexuals; noun: transexual; plural noun: transexuals

A person who emotionally and psychologically feels that they belong to the opposite sex.

If someone has fully and successfully transitioned into the other sex they don't fit into those descriptions anymore.
>>
>>7332201

Nice! I can post definitions too!

>sex
>seks/Submit
>noun
>1.
>(chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.
>"he enjoyed talking about sex"
>synonyms: sexual intercourse, intercourse, lovemaking, making love, sex act, (sexual) relations; More
>2.
>either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their [now this is the important part] reproductive functions.

You are never of the female sex, you are always transsexual. You are a woman. Why aren't you satisfied with that?
>>
>>7332028
>you have taken steps to change your body to a female form
(Not that anon BTW.)
Detransitioning is a thing you know. You can stop taking hormones, and if they didn't cause too significant permanent changes, you can pass as your true sex again.
>to conform to your female gender identity
There is no such thing as gender identity. It's made up bullshit. What you feel is attachment to sex stereotypes (of the other sex).

>>7332201
Huh, is this the definition on whose basis you're claiming not to be trans anymore? Like not as in detransitioning, but as in passing?
That's nonsense. If you pass you're still transsexual. We don't have technology to actually change a person's sex. At MOST you could call yourself a medically constructed intersex individual.
>>
>>7332488

>Detransitioning is a thing you know. You can stop taking hormones, and if they didn't cause too significant permanent changes, you can pass as your true sex again.

I said, "You have taken steps to change your body to a female form." Did I say, "You reached it perfectly," you fucking idiot? More over did I say it was permanent? Besides, detransitioning is HRT in reverse. Troglodytes like you should just remove yourselves from the internet like you've removed your brains from your skulls.
>>
>>7332516

Wow, someone needs to take their pills. Did my comment about gender identity and sex stereotypes struck a nerve or what?

>I said, "You have taken steps to change your body to a female form."
Yes, which can be reversed, or at least given up, at which point you can stop becoming a transsexual.

>Did I say, "You reached it perfectly," you fucking idiot? More over did I say it was permanent?
Where did I say that you said either of those things?

>Besides, detransitioning is HRT in reverse.
Are you implying that this makes detransitioners "transsexuals" as well? If so, that's some seriously retarded logic.

Your reaction really seems disproportional. Is there something that angers you about the thought that some people may decide to stop / go back from being transsexuals?
>>
>>7324743
Pull dick out
>>
>>7332809

>Yes, which can be reversed, or at least given up, at which point you can stop becoming a transsexual.

Then explain how in your pea-brained thinking how
>Detransitioning is a thing you know. You can stop taking hormones, and if they didn't cause too significant permanent changes, you can pass as your true sex again.
was at all a relevant comment to make to
>you have taken steps to change your body to a female form

Which explains
>Where did I say that you said either of those things?
Mentioning detransition implies you thought I mentioned anything about those steps being permanent.

>Are you implying that this makes detransitioners "transsexuals" as well? If so, that's some seriously retarded logic.

No, of course an idiot like you would think that though. If you detransition, knowing that it's "HRT in reverse," of course you will look like your sex.
>>
>>7333123

Are you literally having a stroke right now? It feels as if you can't follow a basic back-and-forth exchange so I'll just summarize the whole thing:

You implied that having ever used HRT makes you transsexual, here:
>Your biological sex is male, you have taken steps to change your body to a female form [...], you are transsexual.
I said that's retarded because you can detransition, after which you're not transsexual anymore.

Wasn't that hard now, was it?

Why you began to sperg at that point is beyond me. I guess the mention of detransitioning really does fill you with rage for some reason.
>>
>>7333185

>You implied that having ever used HRT makes you transsexual, here:
>>Your biological sex is male, you have taken steps to change your body to a female form [...], you are transsexual.
>I said that's retarded because you can detransition, after which you're not transsexual anymore.

I did not imply that. YOU might consider it a misphrasing. However,
>to conform to your female gender identity
perfectly indicates my meaning (which you conveniently removed to bolster your faulty argument) and shows no misphrasing. She is transsexual regardless of any steps she has taken to transition, just as >>7332201 pointed out.
>transsexual
>A person who emotionally and psychologically feels that they belong to the opposite sex.

It is only that in this particular case she has taken steps, and I acknowledged that.
>>
>>7331828
>his reaction: huh, really makes you think
>>
>>7333264

So you really ARE buttblasted because I pointed out gender identity to be the deluded lie it is.

Why didn't you say so from the beginning?

It's literally just confusion arising from believing subconsciously that your personality traits could not possibly belong to a person of your sex / could only belong to a person of the other sex. And of course oftentimes a longing for having the other sex's body because you admire idealized versions of the other sex's body so much.
>>
File: ybaby_front.jpg (21KB, 295x500px) Image search: [Google]
ybaby_front.jpg
21KB, 295x500px
>>7333321

you are confused.
gender identity is not a deluded lie.

studies have shown that the brain can develop differently from the genitals, ie. a person can have a male body and a female brain.

this happens to animals as well as humans.

why are you so invested in the idea that it is a lie?
>>
>>7333443
>a person can have a male body and a female brain.
No, exactly this theory has been debunked by studies comparing gynephilic MtF (who are a type of heterosexual male) to regular het men (also a type of heterosexual male). Studies finding "female brain" aspects in tranny brains tend to do so because they're done on homosexual trannies, and homosexual males have female-like INAH3 (the Sexually Dimorphic Nucleus of the human brain).

What have been found are similarities among trannies which neither normal men nor normal women have, meaning there may be a neurological predisposition to gender dysphoria in some people, but it's simply a disorder which you may want to treat with or without transitioning.

>happens to animals as well
Source?

>why are you so invested in the idea that it is a lie?
It's a retarded narrative that gives physically male-born people an *ostensible* justification to say "see, I'm a REAL woman in a man's body, LITERALLY!", when in fact being a woman is intrinsically tied to being born with a female body, because that's what makes society treat you like shit ("as a girl" and later "as a woman") and exploit your reproductive capacity.

It wouldn't actually justify those retarded claims of "literally woman in a man's body" even if it were true, but it does give proponents of that narrative something to cling to that convinces a lot of people who think too simplistically about the topic.

So by all means, be my guest in proving the claim, I could handle it, but it's far from being proven so far, and in fact disproven in part.

Will see if I can find the studies I have in mind.
>>
File: 783a2aab702aa47cff0af59e60966831.jpg (183KB, 736x1054px) Image search: [Google]
783a2aab702aa47cff0af59e60966831.jpg
183KB, 736x1054px
>>7333488
>>happens to animals as well
>Source?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668810/
>>
This is a good summary of the studies we have:
http://transcience-project.org/brain_sex.html

>>7333519
Homosexuality is transgender now?
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>7324743
idk but you are super hot, I saw you before, love your genetics desu, pls post more pics
>>
>>7324763
this
>>
>>7324743

Have this experience not as the trans. Honestly best way is to probably ask how they feel about transgender even the pretty ones. Talk about how your into it and say you would keep it just between the both of you. If they are into it then talk about it over the phone and if they say yes ask to hang out say yes. FYI If they pull the guy card and say wtf or eww just tell them you really like them and if he didn't notice no one else probably will and hall will stay happen and move on. Only thing I can suggest I've been in and out with both sexs and grew up in a very anti gay area. Hope this helps.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.