[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people actually believe that there are more than 2 genders?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How can people actually believe that there are more than 2 genders? If you are something "different" you must have a mental illness. The multi-gender theory is just something teens in 2016 say so they can feel "different" and less attracted towards mainstream lifestyles and to recieve more attention.
Prove me wrong /lgb/
>>
>>7324218
Agreed. I mean, sure, there are different ways to "express your gender," but at the end of the day you're either a guy or a girl. The mental gymnastics these people have to do to separate gender and sex is mindblowing.
>>
>>7324218
>How can people actually believe that there are more than 2 genders?
They don't.
It's just the modern equivalent of Sonic the Hedgehog OC donut steel and shitty recolors.

It's playing pretend by a bunch of bored entitled cishet girls.
>>
>>7324218
I know it's sounds like a meme, but gender actually is a social construct. There isn't a clear line between what's 'masculine' and 'feminine' – these are only labels which the society require us to idenitify with, which carry on certain psychological traits, just like the MBTI's 16 personalities for example. Our western culture distinguish two genders, while other cultures distinguish three or four and tumblr distinguishes 9999. And nobody is actually right, because everyone is different and it's extremely hard to label people's personalities like that. Biology through evolution makes females have the 'feminine' traits and males – the 'masculine' ones more often, but it's not always the case, it just turned out to make human reproduction easier.
>>
>>7324271
>mtf trannies claim to be female
now what
>>
>>7324520
As I said – it's not always the case. It's all too diversified to even know exactly what's 'female' and what's not.
>>
>>7324520
There's a difference between claiming your 'gender' in your head is a half eaten bagel and a pokemon, and actually trying to change your physical sex to be more like the opposite sex.
>>
>>7325095
as i said... Mental illness
>>
>>7324233
*cis BUG girls
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.