[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all gay icons so shrill and hard core liberals, pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14

Why are all gay icons so shrill and hard core liberals, pic related?

You'd think homosexuality would produce a more varied perspective since it runs in every race, ethnicity and region but for whatever reason its all the same lefty/commie bullshit.

Sure we have based Milo and Peter Thiel but is that really it?
>>
>>7322739
Generally speaking, the american right has tried to appeal to christian fundamentalists for decades, meaning that they were opposed to gay rights since the movement came to be.

To counter the right's identity politics, the left adopted their own, coming to support gay rights, feminism, among may other groups.
Since the left has been supportive (for mostly selfish reasons at first) of gays, most gays become left leaning.

This might change with Donald Trump, however he has shown himself severely inconsistent, and may just go back on his word to defend the community.
Or his word to make same sex marriage a state issue.
Or his word that the issue is settled.
O.K., on second thought Trump has the consistency of a random number generator, so who the fuck even knows anymore.
>>
File: Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg (25KB, 245x330px) Image search: [Google]
Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg
25KB, 245x330px
>>7322739
because hardcore liberals practically own the whole lgbt movement so any gay icon that isn't a hardcore liberal quickly gets shunned and silenced.

Also generally those gays who are not hardcore liberals aren't icons because they're gay but because of what they stand for.
>>
>>7326865
>for mostly selfish reasons at first
>at first
Are you implying that has changed?
That they're no longer supporting out of selfish reasons but out of sincere thoughts that we're equal?
Because that's retarded and completely false.
>>
>>7322739
Cause cuckservatives hate LGBT
>>
>>7326956
Honestly, while most liberal politicians are probably on the "I don't give a fuck" boat (at worst just doing it for votes), the actual liberal voter probably is tolerant of homosexuality, and even if it is for selfish reasons, so what?

Some Stacey trying to make me her "Gay Best Friend" is an annoyance at best, which can be easily be fixed by politely refusing.

A straight dude basically neutering half his vocabulary just so he doesn't offend me is a nice, if awkward gesture, that can be easily dismissed by reminding him that I'm not made of porcelain, I don't break apart when someone says the word faggot.
>>
>>7322739
>GOP becomes unabashedly socially conservative
>socially liberal people jump to Democratic party
>WTF WHY ARE ALL THE GAYS LIBRUL?

Gee I dunno OP, maybe you should open a fucking history book sometime, or pay the slightest attention to what the average GOP politician says on a daily basis (and I mean average, your run-of-the-mill representing Hicksville, not daddy Trump).

I understand that this is your first election and /pol/ has filled your head with nonsense, but please, don't act so full of yourself.
>>
File: 1452316804443.png (247KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1452316804443.png
247KB, 384x384px
>>
>>7329987
>>
Because most homosexuals live in or move to large cities, and most large cities are predominantly liberal.
>>
>>7322739
because old soviet russias MO was to stir up various less priveleged demographics, mainly women and blacks, always stirring them to in the end be against capitalism. The Dems at the time were already closer to communist than the right, so of course they were the ones to pick up those votes
>>
>>7322739
>gay icon
>post trends-hoping tranny
She's no gay icon, what has she ever done to the LGBT scene that Janet & Madonna haven't already done, with more success and more awareness?

I hate how she's hoping on trends left and right, she heard Ke$ha was a rape victim? Better hog the spotlight and amkes this about me and "confess" about the time I was raped, let me go overboard by getting a tattoo and releasing a shitty single about how hard my life is.

She's trash ever since she released BTW, I hope she keeps failing, people are already forgetting about her, hence her horrible sales and charting positions.
>>
>>7332117
damn your sour
>>
>>7329987
No.
>>
>>7322739
Because the right wants to ban gay marriage and is opposed to gay rights in general?
>>
>>7328242
>the actual liberal voter probably is tolerant of homosexuality
the actual liberal voter is just as much into it for vainglory and boastful self praise as these politicians who claim to support us.
>even if it is for selfish reasons, so what?
It means that our rights exist solely by the delusions of moral superiority of a few, and not because of a sincere belief in equal rights, which means our rights are not sincere either.

You can see that by the endless laws that don't actually do shit while the real problems are left unattended, and with all these allies whining that you're ungrateful when you call them out on it.
>>
>>7332117
>what has she ever done
>implying Born This Way wasn't a huge international hit

Janet and Madge just slutted about, they never addressed the innate nature of homosexuality directly.
>>
>>7332992
>You can see that by the endless laws that don't actually do shit while the real problems are left unattended, and with all these allies whining that you're ungrateful when you call them out on it.

At least they try. Its better than actively trying to kill you or whatever. For example in russia the right there is pushed a law through

"Under the statute it is effectively illegal to perform any of the following in the presence of minors: hold gay pride events, speak in favor of gay rights, or say that gay relationships are equal to heterosexual relationship".

But hey... whatever.
>>
>>7333024
>At least they try.
Actively not solving anything but pretending you do is not trying.
It's pretending.

>Its better than actively trying to kill you or whatever.
Oh why would they need to?
There's already half the world's population who would gladly take the role of faggotslayer.

Besides, these people can just as easily turn into complete monsters when the time is right as any gay hating savage.

The difference is that with the second you can see it coming.
>>
>>7333024
Well, that's why I've never beaten the shit out of a liberal, or tried to stab one, whereas I've done both with conservatives. But I keep a close eye on liberal straights to see if they really walk liberal, or if I think they walk more like a conservative.
>>
>>7333085
Don't stab anyone. I don't like the idea of doing harm to others... And we all have conservative and liberal tenancies.

For example I want a balanced budget every year for the federal government and to cut back on pork-barrel spending.

That being said I'll be damned if I support someone who would actively deny someone of their basic human rights or persecute others on basis of their sexuality.
>>
>>7333134
Eat shit and die you lying worthless bastard.
>>
>>7333058
Well... I try. I don't know about anyone else but I honestly do everything within my power to help. The problem is I'm helpless as the next person.

The only thing I've done that even qualifies as a large thing as helping gays is saving someone from being beat up when I was younger.

IDK. I'm a small fish... I don't feel like I can help much to make things go better or make people accept LGBT rights here.
>>
>>7333175
>The problem is I'm helpless as the next person.
Being a marginal and spread out minority that would barely reach the full 5% of a population at max, having zero influence on laws and having your entire right to live exist solely by the grace of self righteous cunts who only pretend to care about you as a sneer to their political opponents because it can make them look morally superior to those same political opponents who happen to take out their frustration on you and there's nothing you can do about it, that my friend, is being helpless.

lgbt rights are a complete scam, gay marriage has been a massive fraud which is only going to result in the most vicious political act of revenge ever seen, and all we have are a bunch of snake oil salesmen telling us "it gets better" while it's only getting worse.

I'd say do away with all these lgbt rights and see which non-lgbt people will stand up to such injustice.
Because there won't be a single straight soul standing up for lgbt people.
Why would they anyway?
>>
>>7333023
> they never addressed the innate nature of homosexuality directly.
>he never heard of Janet's Velvet Rope or Madonna' Justify My Love
BTW was a hit but it literally didn't address shit, Justify My Love was one of the first songs toe ver address sexuality and a provocative manner, she displayed LGBT on max and got dragged for it, yet she kept fighting for their rights, you don't get to discredit them when you don't know shit about them.

Janet went through depression trying to adress gay rights back in 1997, Lady Gaga just shamelessly copied them and tried to "address" the gay rights issues, in which she arrived 20 years TOO LATE to jump on that trend.
>>
File: PFLAG_Pride_580x325.jpg (248KB, 999x559px) Image search: [Google]
PFLAG_Pride_580x325.jpg
248KB, 999x559px
>>7333522
>there won't be a single straight soul standing up for lgbt people

Bullshit.
We have seen in past years a massive push for legalization by the friends and families of lesbians and gays.

https://www.pflag.org/
>>
>>7333590
"oh look at me I'm so progressive for supporting yucky eww people"
>>
>>7333522
>all we have are a bunch of snake oil salesmen telling us "it gets better" while it's only getting worse
>DOMA and Don't Ask Don't Tell repealed
>it's only getting worse
[citation needed]
>>
>>7333621
Aside from the increase of homphobic hate crimes rising everywhere and the Pandora's Box of anti-lgbt legislation being pulled open out of spite for the gay marriage ruling (that can and will be overturned so say goodbye to your marriage).

But yeah sure it's all going perfectly fine in Lalala fantasy land.

It's like you're deliberately forgetting how people cheered when Orlando happened.
>>
File: androgyne.jpg (29KB, 400x497px) Image search: [Google]
androgyne.jpg
29KB, 400x497px
>>7333607
>yucky eww people

does putting other people down make you feel better about yourself? we are all god's children and we all deserve love and respect. i hope you can someday learn to love yourself without needing to hate others.
>>
>>7333085
/pol/ here, you sure have convinced us to support your rights you mentally ill freak
>>7333522
another example of insanity
>>
>>7333607
being an oppressed victim is how it justifies its pathological behavior
>>7333724
>homphobic hate crimes rising everywhere
lol
>>
>>7333739
>we are all god's children and we all deserve love and respect.
It's funny how the only people who believe this are the ones who are NOT considered "god's children" and are NOT considered to deserve love and respect (and even life).
>>
>>7333762
>lel I'll just ignore everything that's happening in the world and live in my isolated bubble
I can't really blame you for shutting out the world.
>>
File: hate.gif (498KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hate.gif
498KB, 500x281px
>>7333773
>>
>>7333803
Unfortunately for all of us, they will.
And there's not a single soul that will stop them turning their hatred into actions.
>>
File: panic.gif (475KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
475KB, 500x215px
>>7333820
>there's not a single soul

there are many souls that are opposed to hatred.
in fact, i would argue that most people are kind and tolerant of lgbt people.
stop being so dramatic.
>>
>>7333843
>there are many souls that are opposed to hatred.
>in fact, i would argue that most people are kind and tolerant of lgbt people.
You cannot possibly be this deluded.
I refuse to believe someone is so mentally insane that they believe the majority of people do not absolutely despise lgbt people and want them dead.
>>
File: i.do.anal.gif (898KB, 245x208px) Image search: [Google]
i.do.anal.gif
898KB, 245x208px
>>7333889
>playing the victim

well if you want to insist that everyone hates you then go ahead, but that doesn't change what i believe. maybe i've just been lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life.

i know that the jews have always seen themselves as victims as well as being "chosen" so maybe you think that if people hate you then it somehow validates you as special?

i would say stop focusing on what other people think. love yourself and take steps to protect yourself, but don't live in fear of what others may think or do.

life is a banquet and most motherfuckers are starving.
>>
>>7333922
>I-I'm not hated or anything people love me. You're just playing the victim
Ohohoh boy are you in for a surprise.

>that doesn't change what i believe.
One day you will see that I am right, that I have been right all along.
And you better hope you don't realise that too late.
>>
File: atthewheel.jpg (165KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
atthewheel.jpg
165KB, 900x600px
>>7333950

I'm 55 years old, bitch.
Stop talking down to me like I'm 12.

The world is not a horrible place.
I'm sorry if you've had some bad experiences, but get up and move forward.

Life is too short to spend it wallowing in self-pity.
>>
>>7322739
bc gays are schizophrenic crazies. doesnt matter what race u r if u r schizo u r schizo. and theres nothing wrong with that just makes u not a normie.
>>
>>7333994
This tbqh
>>
File: no_u.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
no_u.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>7334003
>gays are schizophrenic crazies

schizophrenia affects gays and straights equally.
>>
>>7322739
I can't imagine why more homosexuals don't identify with people who want them beaten and chained to a fence.
>>
File: ettore.tosi.jpg (133KB, 457x750px) Image search: [Google]
ettore.tosi.jpg
133KB, 457x750px
>>7322739

http://www.logcabin.org/about-us/

pic unrelated
>>
>>7334017
yes but gay is subset of schizophrenic

all gays are schizophrenic but not all schizophrenic are gays
>>
>>7333994
>>7333922
General society went from actively hating gays to passively accepting their peripheral existence, it doesn't mean that they genuinely care about GSM aside from their ability to virtue signal off of it. "Tolerance" is the BEST case scenario from most people, which basically amounts to "don't let your gayness interfere with me and I won't oppose you".

And that doesn't change the fact that families mostly don't care for members who don't produce offspring and perpetuate its own power, so the greatest source of social support will forever continue lacking for GSM because they generally don't have biological kids.

The only people who genuinely care about your rights and wellbeing are the people who are already in your special 'tribe', like your type of L, G, T, etc
>>
File: 1464630221529.png (954KB, 1142x782px) Image search: [Google]
1464630221529.png
954KB, 1142x782px
I'm a bifag and a fullblown hard-right ethnonationalist.
Most people I know in the alt-right are either gay or bi.

It's a lowest common denominator thing. All of the worst gays (meaning most) are leftists pawns, all the best gays are fashy fags.

I have mixed feelings about Milo. I feel like he had a lot of potential but worked himself into a corner and spend too much time and energy on being an edgy shrill anti-feminist instead of evolving his positions more meaningfully like the rest of us.
>>
>>7333753
I wasn't trying to convince dogshit into being human. I was trying to convince humans to stomp on dogshit until it's too afraid to do anything but be human.
>>
>>7334990
I think you underestimate the importance of anti-feminism in our times.

Yes he's a bit contrarian for the sake of attention, but really that just makes it fun, so its worth it
>>
being gay makes you superior to a great portion of the population desu
>>
>>7335299
>importance of anti-feminism
We live in a western world of jaded economic globalism, forced multiculturalism, gigantic mass-immigration, the artificial normalisation of European Islam, and the subversion of nation-states, national sovereignty, national self-determination, and ethnic homogeneity.

The reason that most normal people grow out of their anti-feminist/anti-sjw phase by the end of their teenage years - at the latest - is because most people with the capacity to understand why such an entry-level thing like feminism is awful also have the capacity to understand why most other expressions of rampant leftism are bad, and so they naturally move on to those because they're much more important and have a much more visible effect on our day-to-day lives and the fundamental makeup of our society.

The people who don't move on tend to be those socially retarded politically 'egalitarian' people on Twitter or Youtube who make several hour long videos arguing with the most subhuman people on the internet.
Anti-feminism isn't important because feminism isn't actually a source of societal harm, it's one of many the surface level symptoms of vivid cultural decline.
It's a sort of intellectual complacency that can be compared to taking paracetamol to combat your AIDS-induced headaches.

Milo's peaked at going to shitty universities and 'triggering' fat lesbians. If he's satisfied with that level of ideological inertia then he really does deserve the cringey cult of personality that he's trying to force around himself.
He can do better and he knows it, but he's found an easy profitable niche and he's too lazy or perhaps greedy to move past it.

He's chosen to plant his roots at the doorstep instead of seeing how far he could (and should) have taken it.

At best he's a conduit or a stepping stone for entry-level reactionaries. At worst he's a moderate obnoxious entryist siphoning momentum from his betters.
>>
>>7337678
Modern feminism is a cancer rabble rousing for money, not "muh 78 percent" meme. rhetorical organization money. They will only get more neurotic as more of women's problems in the west disappear create more and more problems. pedalling their rhetoric because that's all these "strong independent women" know how to do to make a living, complain.
And this make work is at the cost of male and female relations. As they infect more women with the patriarchal boogy man stories more and more people, men and women, will steer right and hold contempt for feminists until the day no one is listening to the girls cry wolf anymore and they won't be able to solve real problems.
And that's the real shame. SJW riding the Coattail of different civil rights movements, who actually did important things for minorities in our society, are devaluing their word and will destroy their impact on the west and by extension the entire free world. Maybe even the whole world ?

>tl;dr SJWs are ruining Civil Rights Movements
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.