[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ here, can you stop pushing your shit in our video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Halo2-cover[1].png (143KB, 256x319px) Image search: [Google]
Halo2-cover[1].png
143KB, 256x319px
/v/ here, can you stop pushing your shit in our video games? I'm a tolerant person and don't have a problem with homosexuals or the people who want to be women but it's just getting really obnoxious to see it in my games.
My entire life I've been playing video games (I've even still got my first Xbox I started playing on) and there's never been any gay stuff in my games. Now, ever since around 2013 I can't stop seeing all this gay and tran stuff in all my video games. It's really annoying.
Why are so many of you forcing yourself into my hobby? I'm not a /pol/tard, I just don't want to have to play a new JRPG or fighting game and see LGBT shit everywhere. It just gets in the way of gameplay.
Sorry if I offended anyone but it's really irritating me.
>>
>2013
>Not being a transgender videogame programmer
>>
>>7322334
Get over yourself, /v/ is pretty fucking gay. Also, video games including LGBT stuff is just because capitalism has determined that it's popular and profitable now.
>>
>>7322334
Its not always shoehorned in.

I mean, you get the tumblr cuck diversity quota people, but i think a lot of this board's population hates them just like you do.

Point is, a lot ofthis is attributable to LGBT media becoming more acceptable. Producers may be lgbt themselves or looking to incorporate characters that represent a big portion of their customer base because it has only recently been "okay"
>>
>>7322334
OP, the best you can do is kill them off...I played rimworld, got a tranny charecter (theres 2, because transgenderism isnt a condition ingame, but people wrote it as a backstory) and I immediately burned them to death with a molotov.

>inb4 supporters of LGBT pay money for more tranny charecters...go ahead, support the game I love.
>>
>>7322334
>>7322362
>getting mad about this in current year
Back to class now, children
>>
>>7322366
I was mad because it was the "wife" of one of my fav colonists... I burned them alive, no funeral, no grave, no nothing, and kept my colonist up on coke to get over the "loss" until he forgot about her...damn shame

Also the argument of "its 2016" isn't even an argument... your saying theres nothing bad because its today, never mind all the shit it fucks with society.
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 768x1024px
>>7322334
>>7322396

Man up and grab some Boyboobs you autist faggots
>>
>>7322334
Big faggot here, I kind of agree with OP. All the pointless gay tokenism is kind of obnoxious and when I see it in video games or movies it just kind of makes me cringe. The pandering to middlebrow "progressive" types is just so transparent it hurts

At the same time I don't have a problem with gay characters in general & if it's worked into the game without much shit I don't have a problem with it. Skyrim had gay marriages for instance but they pretty much functioned the same as the other marriages and it didn't come off so much as "let's show the player how progressive we are" as it was "well we may as well include it because why the fuck not"
>>
>>7322334
>ITT: autism
>>
>>7322396
>getting REALLY mad about this in current year
back to your cell now, whitey
>>
File: 19bonc6a3vpqajpg.jpg (39KB, 636x366px) Image search: [Google]
19bonc6a3vpqajpg.jpg
39KB, 636x366px
>>7322334
The problem lies more with western leftists than with the LGBT community proper. I'm a fairly open-minded person and I don't mind gay or trans people or fictional characters, but the western leftist agenda is beyond disgusting.

Pic related is a trans character who wasn't shoehorned, she is just... there. On the other hand, western (especially the canadian ones) devs can't simplify things, they love to make a big fuss to pander the SJW crowd.
>>
>>7322334
I'm sorry OP but as a ringleader of the gay agenda we have voted unanimously to make video games gay as fuck.

On a real note, if you're looking for someone to blame, it's not the entirety of lgbt but rather the very vocal sect that goes on tumblr. Any business needs to make money and you don't do that if you are offending the people who they perceive as the potential consumer. For videogames if it's a highly acclaimed developer they aren't developing games for their fans because they will buy their latest product regardless. It's specific marketing to lgbt-would-be-fans and some of them eat that shit right up.
>>
>>7322334
You claim to be playing video games in 2016 but haven't become a girl yet?

I don't believe you
>>
Go read a book or get a real hobby you fucking faggot
>>
>>7322334
>you guys, yeah you. Stop this.
If you had a brain you'd realise that the absolute majority of video game developers are cisgendered heterosexuals, and that the majority of lgbt themes in games is thus put in by cisgendered heterosexuals, and that you should thus complain to your cisgendered heterosexual game developers that you had enough of them shoving in lgbt themes in games you want to play.

Not that they'll listen to you because their need for self satisfaction and messiah complex trump your feels.

Not that you'll listen to me because your self righteousness inherent to you as a cisgendered heterosexual overrules my truth.

Also the majority of people whining about lack of lgbt representation in games are cisgendered heterosexuals who only want to feel better about themselves.
Not that you care because you already branded us as the bad guys and thus we have to burn for it.
>>
>>7322334
While I understand being dissatisfied with the greater presence of LGBT characters in media, you must keep in mind that the "community" is not a hive mind.

Due to the (speculated) cause for homosexuality being an hormonal abnormality in the womb, gay people, even with the forming of a subculture borne out of social exclusion and kept alive by sentimentalism, are bound to have some differences, because there's just as big a chance a homo will be born to a traditional southern couple, as they will be born to a couple of liberal New York socialites.

So, for a relevant example, while Tblr might be very liberal, female oriented, and blog like, /lgbt/ is basically just homo /r9k/, with 20% more transexuals.

Tl,Dr: Preaching to the fucking choir here!
>>
>>7322351
Reminder that video games are art, only AAA games are designed for profit
>>
File: duke nukem 1.jpg (60KB, 882x496px) Image search: [Google]
duke nukem 1.jpg
60KB, 882x496px
>>7322334
Fuck yeah, Halo 2. Spent all of 9th grade playing that game, zombie mode was the shit.
Second Halo best Halo.
And fuck your whiny blog post.
>>
>>7322334
The lgbt community as a whole isn't pushing for it, numbskull.

It's more that there is a significant overlap of nerdy reclusive kids who happen to be faggots or trannies and then grow up to work in the games industry.

Get good. Make your own games.
Queers are taking over Bungie~
>>
I don't play that much games anymore but It used to be that the developers put in some gay character just once in a while, I think mass effect 3 in change alot of stuff where they forced several obviously hetro ppl to be gay cuz they like to virtue signal to their SJW feminist friends
>>
>>7328764
Yeah, this is why I like rimworld...it has fags (even a few paid for trans stories) but you can kill them, or do whatever you want with them... It doesn't limit your choices.
>>
>>7322334
>my hobby?
video games belong to straight people since when?
>>
File: Duke_Nukem.png (122KB, 250x428px) Image search: [Google]
Duke_Nukem.png
122KB, 250x428px
>>7322334
>there's never been any gay stuff in my games
Are you implying THIS is not a lesbian?
>>
>>7328986
Why do gays need a bigger representation in the game than in reality? same with trans.

Should we have gay charecters in mass effect having space aids?
>>
>>7322334
If you're actually tolerant and didn't have problems with LGBT, you wouldn't be bitching. Not everyone is you, you're not that important.

You do know that LGBT people play/make vidya as well, right?

Kill yourself, if you're this buttblasted about fags then stop playing video games you 7 metric tonne, pancake eating, energy drink swilling failed abortion
>>
/vr/ here, can you stop pushing your shit in our video games? I'm a tolerant person and don't have a problem with homosexuals or the people who want to be women but it's just getting really obnoxious to see it in my games.
My entire life I've been playing video games (I've even still got my first Nintendo I started playing on) and there's never been any gay stuff in my games. Now, ever since around 1988 I can't stop seeing all this gay and tran stuff in all my video games. It's really annoying.
Why are so many of you forcing yourself into my hobby? I'm not a /new/tard, I just don't want to have to play a new shmup or KOEI historical simulation game and see LGBT shit everywhere. It just gets in the way of gameplay.
Sorry if I offended anyone but Birdo is really irritating me.
>>
/v/ here. Please keep pushing your agenda. There are far too many angry gators ranting about the ess jay dubyas and the dreaded 'girl gamer' because they haven't realised yet that they can just be a girl if they want
>>
>>7322396

But that was his wife. Shouldn't he be allowed to be with who he loves? And he certainly loved her if he grieved her.
>>
>>7322334
Trapu fag here, there's been trapu stuff in jrpgs since I started playing in the 90's it's not an us thing. It's a Japan thing, you're a whiny bitch.
>>
>>7330060
Only read the first sentence and a half of OP, and this is the answer they deserve.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.