[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >scared of growing up and becoming a man in society

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0522.jpg (176KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0522.jpg
176KB, 864x1536px
>be me
>scared of growing up and becoming a man in society
>want the dream girl so bad that i'm trying to become her
>wear her like a corpse, a puppet
>live entire life wearing a mask that i dangle about in the faces of others
>only redeeming features are entirely sexual
>turn into a living, walking artificial whore with a tiny shrunken cock
>have a damaged chimeras body stuck between man and woman

Guys, what should I do? Pic related, it's me.
>>
>>7321477
I'm sorry to say this
but you're really really ugly from the neck up.
>>
>>7321496
you're too kind

His soul is also ugly
>>
File: SSmugpepe.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
SSmugpepe.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>>7321477
Stop being a jew.

Seriously though, you could start working out for trap mode, it might help. Also stop with the dyed fucking hair, it is awful, It never looked good, not in the 90s, not now. It might also be framing your face poorly not only with the color but with the cut as well. use less SJW style make up, again like the hair its shit. I would suggest something more subtle.

There is always surgery as well.....
>>
>>7321477
you look like something our of horror story
>>
>>7321477
>have a damaged chimeras body stuck between man and woman

you wish, hon

in reality you look like 100% male with blue hair and women dress. Sorry.
>>
>>7321496
>>7321543
>>7321536
I'm mainly /pol/ and /tv/, but holy shit you guys are savage. I think I'll stay here just for shits and giggles
>>
>>7321543
You guys actually managed to make me cry. I just wanted some advice, I thought some of you might relate to my feelings. My first thread here, and this is what happens? And I like my hair, so there's that. I'm keeping it, you fuckers. Suck my pretty, blue-haired little bussy.
>>
>>7321560
I was originally going to do some recoil in horror gag, but I'm feeling nice today.

>>7321477
you do realize that blue hair basically means daddy issues, right?
>>
>>7321562
The website you meant to go on is tumblr
>>
>>7321477
With a better hair line you could pass as a 50 year old Eastern European.

There are way worse though.
>>
>>7321574
her skin isn't wrinkly enough for that.
>>
>>7321560
Well since you are new here. Why don't you spread the word we are not tumblrites to your fellow autist friends.
>>
>>7321477
there is hope for you, but the face is not that good sorry, the hair is not that great eather just dont color it and it seems like you balding, try and read a bit about getting a slimer neck, there is hope dont give up :-)
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>7321562
Where do you think you are?
There is some advice here, but it is rapped in mocking ridicule. That is life and most of the time if you need motivation to improve yourself ridicule is what you need. Now get out there and look better faggot.
>>
>>7321592
I only lurk, not actually engage in conversation. /tv/ is hopeless so no point and telling them anything.
>>
>>7321560
>>7321562

two people pretending to be OP, lmao
>>
>>7321638
No?
>>
Test
>>
File: faglet.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
faglet.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>7321496
<< this lovely friendly comment was brought to you by: twinky teenage hon
>>
>>7321477
anhero
>>
>>7321477
You look like Tim curry in rocky horror discovered tumblr
>>
>>7321477
Well first of all, stop trying to pull off the quasi-goth look. It's not flattering, and it really only works well with certain body types.
>>
File: ohwooow.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ohwooow.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>7321477
Gurl. If you check back in on this, take heed.

Your face is NOT pretty, and the way you're handling your makeup is making it WORSE. You would have to push your makeup skills much harder to fool the eye without resorting to cosmetic surgery. It. Can. Be. Done. Do the research.

Reduce your wirey ass eyebrows or shave them off, and learn to draw on decent ones. Judging by your eyeliner, this is going to take practice. Put. In. The. Time.

Your eyeliner needs to follow the line of your lower lid rim and swoop UP, not down, ya dumb bitch. You've given yourself droopy eyes like a basset hound. Bad.

Pick a shape and pursue it with your lipstick. Not this weird eyeball shape. Exaggerate it, make a heart. Watch some tutorials. Go glossy, the matte is terrible on you.

Learn to fake your jawline with different tones, and your cheekbones.

BUY. A. WIG.
Your hairline is super receded. Your hair is a fried mess. Neither blue nor burgunder are flattering on you. A good lace front wig, glued down, will help.

Grow out your nails or pay for a gel manicure. Your nails look disgusting.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.