[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do young transitioners have a place in advocacy for transpeople,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_4210.jpg (74KB, 1117x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4210.jpg
74KB, 1117x720px
Do young transitioners have a place in advocacy for transpeople, or does the fact that they assimilated so early into passing/stealth and social acceptance cause them to be disconnected with the issues ailing transpeople at large?
>>
>>7320766
maybe I'm jaded because I started early, but I think that late transitioners have no place in advocacy for early transitioners, and their ignorance towards passing in general is a huge problem for anyone who plans to have a smooth transition.
>>
>>7320776
shut up easy mode passer

if i met you i'd focking hook u up in the gabber i sware on me mum, m8
>>
>>7320819
>aussieposting
I'm still in boymode, and I think the fact that you're angry about me being young just goes to show the dissonance between early transitioners and late transitioners.
>>
File: IMG_4193.jpg (87KB, 394x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4193.jpg
87KB, 394x750px
>>7320838
Post ur headshot pls
>>
>>7320838
>transitioned early
>has a female waist and female hips
>still in boymode
U WOT M8
>>
>>7320776
>>7320838
>(You)
>early transitioner
Last time I checked you just look like an average teenage guy with a massive alpha male jaw and a big nose. Why the h*ck would anyone chimp out because of you? It boggles the mind.
http://move.loveisover.me/foolfuuka/boards/lgbt/image/1480/40/1480400700284.jpg
>>
>>7320848
no thank you, I'd rather not have my mug floating around chasergen.

>>7321009
>has a female waist and female hips
I don't. I also don't have breasts, which leaves me with no significant gender markers aside from broad shoulders, babyface, and soft skin :/
>>
File: 1473625060415.jpg (204KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1473625060415.jpg
204KB, 600x599px
>>7321065
PM me privately then.
>>
>>7321037
>average teenage guy
see, the problem with that is that I'm 20
>chimp out
what does he mean by this?

>>7321090
k
>>
File: 1478457826858.jpg (325KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1478457826858.jpg
325KB, 960x1440px
>>7321107
don't have a skype, add my snapchat: cara.kun
>>
>>7321114
I don't have a snapchat
add my discord: isotera#9066
>>
>>7321114
>>7321121
on second thought, snapchat is probably a safe place to put a pic
>>
>>7320766
I started at 15 and I am 26 now. I still don't pass completely. I'm 6 feet tall with an iffy voice. I'm sure I pass better visually than most late transitioners who are my height (despite my height, I'm very thin as you would expect of a cis female of my height), but if you interacted with me for enough time you would be able to tell. The height alone doesn't do it, but when you combine the height with the fact that my voice is slightly "off", it gets people scratching their heads.

Late transitioners seem to think puberty begins at 18, lol.

Also, transitioning younger doesn't equal "social acceptance". I'll still never live a normal life as far as dating and stuff like that goes. This shit follows you around for the rest of your life. So no, I don't feel disconnected at all. Maybe I won't know what it's like to look in the mirror and see a 40" ribcage fridgebod, but I still very much do live the "trans experience", for lack of a better term.
>>
>>7320766
honestly younger trans women are more often well-adjusted and by luck and/or taking charge of their lives tend to be more emotionally mature, not personality disordered and full of spite

older and the first people you will find (this being the pathology) are insecure washed up dunning-kruger specimens who desperately photobomb any opportunity to be tokenised and seen as a meaningful voice on anything just to humour their fragile ego. facing threats to ego, they are also infantilistically self- and mutually destructive amongst trans people. they master political language and accountability rhetroic of activist culture, and then turn out to be rapists. don't generalise based on age, but it's p obvious we chronically have the worst people speaking for us
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 640x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 640x546px
>>7321107
>isoteran

Hello "Charlotte" Taylor. I have your Facebook and twitter

twitter isoteran

Fb isoteran
>>
>>7320776
kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x750px
>>7324518
He should
>>
>>7324525
lmao
i thought it claimed to be an early transitioner
>>
>>7321151
What's the point of your pathetic life ?
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 640x766px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 640x766px
>>7324534
They just say that so they can't be called hons
>>
>>7321151
no, you don't. you live the "trans-lite" experience, meaning only the most trivial of trans problems
>>
>>7324525
>>7324538
is that moot ?
>>
Can we just get a definition of early transitioner in this thread like, the average age for transition is like 40 like transitioning at 20 can be considered early, or does it mean people who started before 18, or is it about kids who went on blockers before even starting puberty and were never affected by the wrong puberty?
>>
>>7324679
real definition: the first, slowly being supplanted by the second
/t/ definition: the third, at best
>>
>>7324679
> the average age for transition is like 40
Not an issue anymore.
Those transitioning at 18+ can be considered late transitioners.
There are two definitions for early transitioners. The traditional early transitioners are those who started during puberty.
The newer ones are those who started before puberty and don't experience puberty of their biological sex at all, which becomes more and more commonplace.
>>
>>7324943
Okay, so is "the dark lady" person just being stupid then, they look like a 19 or 20 yo twink why are they calling themselves an early transitioner, or if she did start before 18 then it's kinda proof that age is partially a meme
>>
File: darklady.jpg (25KB, 356x354px) Image search: [Google]
darklady.jpg
25KB, 356x354px
>>7324985
I don't know, because they posted this picture in /mtfg/ a while ago saying it's an old pic. But from what we see here, what the fuck? She doesn't want chasers? But she just looks like a gay guy (no offense) and doesn't even pass?
>>
>>7321107
are you autistic? just a year ago you were a teenager. you won't change that much in one year, dumbass

god damn you autistic AGP hons sure are stupid
>>
>>7325004
He would pass if it wasn't for his

>long midface
>wide face
>niggerlips with a faded upper lip
>eyes this apart from each other
>niggernose
>slight browridge
>masculine upper lip-to-nose ratio
>hides his chin (probably big and squarish)
>>
>>7324679
>medical community
<35-40

>sane people
<20

>hysterics
completely pre-puberty
>>
>>7325031
lol
>>
Aren't trannies just trannies young or old? If a well passing tranny goes stealth why would they still advocate for the trans community? Its usually the attention seeking and non passing trannies I see advocating for the community. And they are all pretty much drama.
>>
>>7325051
it's because the only people trans rights actually matter for are non passing trannies
passers can just pretty much go about their lives 99% normally
>>
>>7325059
Not necessarily true. I got called cis tier in passgen, and I pass pretty much all the time everywhere, but my straight-up gender dysphoria just morphed into BDD and now it's taken over my life. I attempted suicide a while ago, and I had such validating experiences in the hospital that I started to realize I was being silly. But now the feelings are coming back. I think only trans girls who started blockers and then HRT really really early can get away with truly "normal" lives, and a lot of them choose to become activists anyway

But a lot of cis girls try to kill themselves over body probs and mental health issues too, so maybe it's whatever
>>
>>7324536
What's the point of this retarded post?
>>
>>7320766
young transitioners usually get it easier than those who realize "oh fuck actually" and start to transition in their late thirties, so while they do get advocacy for them, they have to keep in mind that they transitioned much smoother than those who transitioned later in life.
>>
>>7324679
Early: 0-16
Young: 17-20
Late: 21-when the fuck ever
With some wiggle room in there.
>>
>>7326932
>Early: 0-13
>Young: 14-20
>Late: 21 to forever

Fixed for accuracy
>>
>>7320766
And threads like this are the reason no one will ever take trans rights seriously: There's no consensus for advocacy or a unified front. Hell, there isn't even consensus on which trans rights are most important, or what it even means to be trans.

>Our specific sub-group of trans people are the REAL trans people, we speak for all trans people!
>UM EXCUSE ME but OUR specific sub-group of trans people are TRU TRANS and you certainly don't speak for us; we've been doing this longer than you, and we know what being trans means even more...
>WELL, our specific sub-group of trans people should advocate for all because WE can see things objectively and are in the most relevant social sphere
>SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU'RE JUST SOME EZ MODE FICKLE TEENAGER VACATIONING IN TRANS LAND FOR A BIT
>FUCK OFF YOU OLD MANLY WRINKLY UNPASSABLE DOUCHEBAG YOU'RE OUT OF TOUCH AND NO ONE WANTS TO FUCK YOU
>GOD, X-TRANS ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT AND RETARDED
>GOD, Y-TRANS ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT AND RETARDED
>GOD, Z-TRANS ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT AND RETARDED

It's the most vague, catty, whiny, in-fighting, unstable group of people who ever demanded special treatment. Being trans means something different to EVERY SINGLE PERSON. It's no wonder it's taking so long for these groups to see any satisfaction from societal overhauls: As soon as you please one sub-group, you offend three others. Most of the governmental and societal decision-makers are too busy spending their time just trying to figure out what the entire group of trans people want, and how to please as many as possible while offending/excluding as few as possible.
>>
>>7327085
Most spot on post on tranny typology in years.
>>
File: 1445803671222.webm (1MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445803671222.webm
1MB, 1920x800px
>>7320766
Obviously prepubertal transitioning should be supported at all costs, the problem with allowing them to be advocates is that the vast majority (98%) never experience dysphoria in the first place.
>>
>>7327002
>early: 0-13
borderline child abuse
>teen: 14-17
libtard brats
>young: 18-21
^^ this is usually the only sane group. It's rare to be cis-tier passing when you transition here, and incredibly uncommon to pass after this point.
>late: 22-30
fucked
>agp hon: 31+
should not be attempting to educate anyone on what it's like to be trans
>>
File: 1471802609574.jpg (167KB, 1280x915px) Image search: [Google]
1471802609574.jpg
167KB, 1280x915px
>>7327112
Raising children as cis is child abuse you absolute moron. Children should be medicated into androgyny. No question.

Maybe it would even save us from insufferable hon-suckle manbeasts like you?
>>
>>7327130
I actually think you need to wait until 13/14 so you can see symptoms of dysphoria.

I'm speaking from a position where I've watched 50yo hons force hrt onto their kids, because the kid wanted to be like daddy. There needs to be some sort of a gate to prevent that, and I think that the start of puberty is the best time to look for symptoms.
>>
>>7327112
The theme of /lgbt/ is, always has been, and always will be "trannies circlejerking, bullying each other for no reason, and making up random rules, cutoffs, and numbers". This post definitely fits into the latter category.
>>
>>7327085
These boards are pure entertainment for me.

A poster before me said that the 18-21 transitioners are the "only sane group", and that's honestly the funniest thing I've read in a long time. This is the insane group. I browse these boards almost every day and these are the behaviors this age group frequently engages in:

-Constantly shits on other trans people who can't pass.
-Constantly shits on trans people who started at 30+ because they weren't lucky enough to be born into such a progressive time.
-Obsessively has repetitive discussions on what makes someone "trutrans" or "agp".
-Repeatedly makes claims that younger transitioners such as myself "aren't really trans" because we "don't have the trans experience".
-"You're not really trans if x, y, and z"
-Tends to have an extremely warped view on what typical women can actually look like.

I think the reason for this group's extremely neurotic behavior is because they're in this in-between age range. Just too old to be a young transitioner, just too young to be a late transitioner. Knowing you missed the cutoff on being able to pass by only a couple years is torturous to them, so they play games shitting on every other trans person possible that even has it slightly worse than them, because this makes them feel better about themselves.

We are all trans, whether these neurotic nutjobs want to admit it or not. Someone who started at 50 years old and has no chance of passing is just as trans as they are, or just as trans as someone like me, who started at 15. We all share this common set of experiences. This constantly attempting to break trans people up by age, passibility, agp vs trutrans, etc is fucking retarded, and we are a laughing stock on this board in the perspective of the LGB users. Seriously, you guys make us look fucking crazy. Stop it.
>>
>>7326932
tfw started at 21
>>
>>7327243
hmm really made me think
>>
>>7327353
Laugh at and mock me all you want. You're a joke to the LGB users on this board.
>>
>>7327085
Simple, we all advocate for:
>freedom of choice and sovereignty of our bodies
>no discrimination on the basis of physical expression and/or gender identity
>easy access to relevant medical stuff... including non-costly medical insurance
>social acceptance of the fact that people are different, have different needs, and that fact, does not, in any way, constitute these people liabilities and/or inferior in any way by default.
If people disagree with those, I don't think they deserve to be advocates for anything. I don't care about the age of transition, I don't care if you're lez or bi. That shit don't matter.
>>
>>7327243
Pretty fucking spot-on desu. Everyone here got fucked by puberty and started hrt just too late for transition to actually work. Combine that with 4chan culture and good old fashioned internalized transphobia and you have the most self-loathing, tortured and mentally unstable group in the trans """community""".
>>
>>7327243
>Knowing you missed the cutoff on being able to pass by only a couple years is torturous to them
Ouch. Right in the feels. This is actually exactly why I'm a bitter asshole.
>>
>>7325677
>a lot of them choose to become activists anyway
actually, people like jazz and nicole don't choose activism, they have it forced upon them
if you have a trans kid they should live completely stealth but attention seeking parents don't realize that
>>
>>7327085
>>7327104
>>7327243
>>7327720

I think the solution here is to just break off from the whole LGB grouping.
The TQ etc. should not have even been there in the first place. The former are sexualities, the latter are genders.

Of course, LGBs and TQ...s should never stop supporting each other, it's just that they stand for and defend different concepts, so it helps to determine where support is needed most.
>>
>Wanting hons advocating for young transpeople.
Yeah, get fucked.
>>
>>7329547
Why shouldn't hons strive to make life better for the next gen?
>>
>>7329590
They just take up space and talk over us and have stupid opinions because of their male socialization. I don't usually buy into that meme, but if you have lived as a man for over 20-25 years, let alone 30 or fucking 40, that shit is gonna have an effect on you.
>>
>>7325677
no see, having BDD doesn't make you understand.
>I got called cis tier in passgen, and I pass pretty much all the time everywhere

i have no sympathy for people like you.
>>
>>7329171
> >>7327720(Me)
Unity is what I'm asking for. Let's find our commonalities and fight for those.
If you break us apart, it will only make us weaker, and easier to pick off. Strong alliance, is how you bring awareness and sense of importance to what's going on, to the general population.

The last thing we need is exclusionary movements. We must be people first, not Totalitarian Che Guevaras. We must remember, what we need is, compassion and empathy, towards people that get the exact opposite.

If you want a "movement" that succeeds, you must have a strong core, and that is what I previously mentioned, and then, via the strength of the whole, fulfill minority/more-specific goals.

When I specify things like "physical expression", don't take it as a trans-specific statement, but how everything people do/wear/express may be judged as "gay", and is a huge source of discrimination, due to social ignorance. Although, sure, the medical stuff I said is trans-specific, but non-costly to any other populations.

Now, about the people that represent the movement, people with good PR is what LGBT could use. The last thing we need is radical or misrepresented ideas, to be prepackaged with LGBT. Having good role models in LGBT is always a good thing.
>>
Yeah and nah
older transitioners (started after 16) shouldn't try to bring down the passable people, it would be retarded, like if a person wants to get fit, they have the freedom too, same with passing

but younger transitioners should be able to also relate and understand more than anyone that not all trans people CAN pass at all, EVER, so they shouldn't downplay trans rights and trans acceptance because it doesn't affect them, it's on the same level of assholism is being born into a rich family and thinking poor people's needs should not be met because you just got lucky.
>>
>>7334162
>it's on the same level of assholism is being born into a rich family and thinking poor people's needs should not be met because you just got lucky.
A lot of young transitioners are rich kids. If they didn't have wealthy, progressive and educated parents chances are they didn't transition young and won't have a chance to transition safely until their college years at least.

It's a pretty obvious overlap.
>>
>>7320838
>aussieposting
you got britbonged you dopey cunt

t. Marsupial to Fish
>>
>>7320776
Except old transitioners aren't advocating for Trans kids. The kids parents are,

http://www.hrc.org/blog/hrc-launches-parents-for-transgender-equality-council
>>
>>7327243
>We all share this common set of experiences

But we don't, transitioning <18, 19-25, 25+ are all quite different things because people tend to be in specific stages in their life (secondary, tertiary, working in careers, etc)

Not to mention that it almost completely determines whether you actually pass, what your economic conditions are, what is your potential for socializing, etc

Not to mention that the majority of trans people are cowardly retards regardless of age, and it seems like that includes you too
>>
>>7334058
>Unity is what I'm asking for. Let's find our commonalities and fight for those.
If you break us apart, it will only make us weaker, and easier to pick off. Strong alliance, is how you bring awareness and sense of importance to what's going on, to the general population.

You seem to be implying that I should care about myself and other trans people

I don't

Pretty much all trans people are deluded scum that continuously hurt the people around them. They're a massive nuisance and can rarely have well organized, meaning-filled lives past their ridicolous sense of narcissism. I don't mind at all if trans people never manage to form good alliances and collective action because they all deserve to suffer
>>
File: IMG_4042.jpg (55KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4042.jpg
55KB, 500x750px
>>7334620
As a side note the Maines family (Wayne and Nicole) listed in that article are poropents and advocates toward the idea of federally banning the medical use of HRT for those that wish to transition after 18, as a means of destigmatization trans image for the easier acceptance and assimilation for young transitioners. Just so you know.
>>
>>7334162
>older transitioners (started after 16) shouldn't try to bring down the passable people
Why shouldn't I?

If all trans people are destroyed my own suffering would be insignificant compared to the total amount inflicted, and a huge burden would be relieved off the world.
>>
>>7334696
Well yeah but people should have the freedom to do as they choose, life is unfair, that's all there is to it
>>
>>7334716
I can still use my trans status to subvert attempts to improve conditions for the younger transitioners. People are much more likely to listen to anti-trans rhetoric if they think it's coming from personal experience.

I could probably do things on a more individual level too like pretending to befriend gender-confused teens and then outing them to transphobic parents, hopefully they can instill some sense into their kids
>>
>>7334748
I am a self-hating tranny and even I try to be a good mom friend to the youth, you are a terrible person
>>
>>7334776
>you are a terrible person
Trannies are in general, which is why exterminating them would be a net positive for society
>>
>>7334689
lol

Luckily for us hons, the average cis-het normalfag opinion is that HRT should only be pursued if you're an adult. And, we have Blair White on our side.

Also, most of the real famous trannies are late transitioners (Caitlyn Jenner, Laura Jane Grace, Chelsea Manning), so they're gonna have a hard-ass fight.
>>
>>7329686
>20-25 years, let alone 30 or fucking 40, that shit is gonna have an effect on you.

So true it hurts. I don't care that I'll never pass, I care that for 26 years I was treated like a male, the last 11 of which I was treated with complete disdain by most of my male peers and a general lack of female socialisation. It's not quite hell but it's everything I expected of perdition
>>
File: IMG_4212.jpg (645KB, 1280x1561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4212.jpg
645KB, 1280x1561px
>>7334793
Mm right. The actual irony of you mentioning Blaire White is that Wayne and Nicole Maines have utilized right wing orgs and conservative politicians in my state to push legislation (there's some going through the Maine senate right now) disguised as regulating use of HRT for transitioners, but really it only regulates adult transitioners -- there's a specific clause meant to differentiate between adults and children without specifying why it differentiates them. Now that they're with the HRC they'll most likely use that stature to subvert in other states, too.
>>
>>7334912
Why should I believe that
>>
>>7335024
Look it up
>>
>>7335114
Yeah I tried. I see no legislation regarding hrt in Main
>>
>>7335114
>guys check out my batty conspiracy theories
>huh? I'm not going to post evidence, do your own research :^)
>>
>>7335310
I bet Cara's not even trans
>>
>>7334912
shut the fuck up already you creepy weirdo
>>
>>7334671
If it was the law to transition before 18 I'd think alot of people who are on the fence would jump to it sooner. I know If my choice were to either wait until its illegal for me to do so, or do it right fucking now or else I'd have gone through with it much sooner.
I gave up at 13 because I read about how immoral and in some cases illegal it was to give HRT to minors.
>>
>>7334671
>Pretty much all trans people are deluded scum
>They're a massive nuisance
Anecdotes are anecdotes. Your hate, is your personal bias, not an logical argument.

>they all deserve to suffer
Why do you hate people so much? What could a trans person ever do to you to deserve to suffer? You're the fucking problem that prevents actual progress, because you divide and let yourself be conquered.

Here was I, trying to say something nice about ALL of us, and posts are filled with hate against your own. What kind of self-hate, inferiority complex could you people have, that forces your default viewpoint to be on the fucking purge?

It's amazing the fact that, even the worst of our community, may live happier lives *outside*, rather than with that toxicity *inside* the community.
Instead of being happy that you found others like you, and a place to talk to that isn't a brick wall, you find more reasons to hate them. You're no fucking better than the SJWs and their constant hate mongering
>>
File: 757589.png (134KB, 293x394px) Image search: [Google]
757589.png
134KB, 293x394px
>>
I'm stealth.. Transitioned starting at 15 (thanks drug dealing) and my life still a shit

>lose friends upon coming out about being trans
>lose housemates
>lose gigs I already secured

Yep, telling ppl you have XY chromosomes is a great way to play SOCIAL LIFE on nightmare mode.
>>
File: 5783.gif (3MB, 218x272px) Image search: [Google]
5783.gif
3MB, 218x272px
>>7336485
sounds triggering

i'm sorry famalam
>>
>>7320848
To be honest, that person's face looks very similar to Edd "Sparkles" Stanton, the guy who makes ninja-defusing CS:GO videos.
>>
>>7334293
That would explain why they have almost 0 awareness of sympathy for others around them.
>What? Your parents didn't buy you a BMW for your sweet 16? I cant relate.
Sounds an awful lot like
>What? Your parents didn't see your distress about your birth sex and advocate for you to start HRT before/durring early puberty? I just can't relate to your hon lifestyle.
>>
>>7329731
Well no wonder we can't get along with you people.
>>
File: 1465621085612.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1465621085612.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
The reason that black people have managed to so radically revolutionize their image and standing within society to what it is today hasn't been because of a few good role models (In fact, you might even say that malcom x was detrimental to this image) or even banding together to create a strong, unified presence. The NAACP knew that in order to create a positive perception of black people, they needed to carefully cultivate the public's perception of black people. See http://www.biography.com/people/claudette-colvin-11378#background-forerunner-to-rosa-parks

This is exactly what needs to happen with LGBT people, but since we've been co-opted with feminism and SJWs against our will and forced to accept everyone regardless of how they appear, this will never happen. Instead, we're just going to continue on as a splintered, disorganized group, mostly carried along and manipulated by the overwhelming more numerous SJW movement.
>>
File: IMG_2944.jpg (100KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2944.jpg
100KB, 600x597px
>>7345381
The chief problem of this is that blacks for the most part are viewed as a single, unified group (and they are for the most part born out of the same situation) mostly due to them literally having the same complexion and appearance. Whereas it's impossible to pull a single unified cause from both gays, lesbians, transwomen and trans men, each who have their own subcultures and ideals, as well as no difinitive "look".

That being said I feel that the young transitioners will ultimately reshape the literal image of transpeople regardless of whether or not they're actually aware of trans issues or not.
>>
File: 1475124290194.jpg (102KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475124290194.jpg
102KB, 1080x720px
>>7345430
I think the point is lgbt people need to be portrayed as everyday, contributing members to society, even if they are diverse. The black movement has this easier, since black people are generally more homogeneous. Even so, the main problem is trying to uncouple the lgbt movement from that of hyperliberalism and sjw culture who keep encouraging """"brave"""" late-transitioners and literal autists and thus tend to choose them as representative of lgbt people as a whole. I also think that the relative size difference of SJWs compared to the lgbt community is a bigger influence on the perception of lgbt people, and I don't really see that changing anytime soon.

Also, I think I should mention that it isn't young transitioners vs. late transitioners that affect the perception (see Caroline Cossey), but rather passing vs. unpassing transitioners, but these are normally correlated with each other. If there are too many younger, passing transgender activists, though, people will also think that trans is a fad all along, therefore making it ok to _insert thing here_ because it was their choice!!
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.