[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I've had dysphoria for the past year and I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1458360362882.png (224KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458360362882.png
224KB, 720x400px
>I've had dysphoria for the past year and I've been trying to repress it
>finally open up to the idea of coming out and transitioning
>Some of my friends come out as trans and now I'm doubtful about my transness due to the low odds of encountering trans people while also being trans myself
>I feel like a goddamn faker
>everyones gonna disown me if i transition
>I'm probably going to get murdered for looking like an ogre

What the fuck do I do now? Transition? Repress? Suicide? I'm open to all suggestions
>>
File: 1480383300038.jpg (497KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
1480383300038.jpg
497KB, 1932x2576px
>>7316850
There is no choice in this, or else we wouldn't transition (I'm talking trutrans not the AGP people). At least get on hormones. Remember that if you repress, this is your fate.
>>
>>7316850
Your inner transness is probably why you made trans friends
>>
don't worry, you and your friends are probably all just autistic. ALL of the people I have witnessed "realizing" they are trans in their fucking 20s have turned out to be autistic, and often autogynephilic. The only true trans people are those that have known since they were children. If you experienced a full male puberty you are NOT trans.
>>
>>7316882
Oh PLEASE, I've repressed and now I have no desire to do it, AT ALL.

OP, the main thing is realize the PATTERNS, PERCEPTIONS, and HABITS of your mentality, and adjust them to fit your current sex.

I did this, viewed women as weak, stupid, but beautiful viewed men as smart, strong, ect.... I changed my outlook to fit with my sex, so I ENJOYED being a "man" (all those good traits, and more) and didnt want to be a "woman" (stupid, weak, emotional, ect).

Sure, you dont need to express this stuff outwardly, but it really helps you enjoy your own sex more if you...kinda put it on a pedastol, in terms of status. Nobody wants to be second class, this really helps.
>>
>>7316927
Not OP, but I did this for quite a long time and now I feel like my... mind, no, soul is broken beyond repair and branding those patterns, perceptions and habits onto myself has left me with no chance to ever feel happy and content.

However, I also have no desire to transition at all, and I think I'm better off that way.

At least outside I am not a freak, physically healthy, can hold a job, blend in with the society, etc.
>>
>>7316904
(You)
>>
>>7316927
I see conversion therapy has been going well for you.
>>
>>7316850

>Some of my friends come out as trans and now I'm doubtful about my transness due to the low odds of encountering trans people while also being trans myself

Yeah, I fell for a similar meme and I don't recommend it. Instead of doubting my own transsexuality because of the trans girl in my grade (just 30 people or less), I feared that my school counselor would doubt my authenticity because of the low probability of us both being in the same school and grade. That was when I was 17. And because I was worried over dumb shit like that, I started HRT 3 years later. Three years of worse than wasted time, because they worked against me.

Don't worry about that 0.3% statistic, I get the feeling it's a low ball estimate. Because when the statistics say only 0.3% of the population is trans, but if you consistently see trans people more often than that, it's the statistics that are wrong, not the reality you see.
>>
>>7316967
Intuition tells me the number would be 0.03% if you take out transtrenders. :o
>>
>>7316958
>>7316927
I see stuff like this and I become scared of this. I don't want to be a normal person on the outside but miserable forever. I wish I could just stop thinking about it

>>7316967
I see where you're coming from with the statistics thing, but now I'm concerned that those same friends who would understand the most will be doubtful because of those statistics
>>
>>7316960
>implying my post was intended to be bait
autist detected
>>
>>7316961
Its actually illegal in washington but I did it to myself, and it helped.

Good thing police cant arrest me for giving myself therapy.

FUCK DA POLICE. (nah seriously, I respect the police, but this was funny.)
>>
>>7317072
If you've repressed successfully, then ehy are you here?
>>
>>7317062
Not bait? So that means your shit post is your actual opinion? Pretty sad, anon
>>
>>7317090
*why
>>
>>7317105
autistic men tend to find it hard to believe people have opinions different than their own, but don't worry; there are plenty of other autistic "trans" "girls" who will agree with you.
>>
>>7317090
Because maybe I want to show that it IS possible???

I know you guys HATE that, but I have the right to testimony.
>>
>>7316850
That's not how it works. Being trans/cis is an independent event. An analogy to what you're saying is that if each of your friends flipped coins and they all landed on heads, it's unlikely for your coin to land on heads too (which is clearly wrong).

While it is rare for any given person to be trans, someone who is showing the symptoms or suspecting it is much more likely. You're going so far as to explicitly admit you have gender dysphoria; you can't have that much reasonable doubt, and instead probably mostly have the irrational doubt that trans people seem to always go through. I spent a long time in that phase, as did many other trans people, before giving in and transitioning anyway when things still didn't get any better after years.
>>
>>7316850
If you felt dysphoria as a kid and you tried to repress it, you should continue to keep repressing it. By now it's too late for you, and only a miracle and expensive facial surgery most trannies can never afford could possibly save you. Otherwise you'll end up being a hon and an embarrassment to the rest of the LGBT community. Just stay in the closet my dude. Future generations of LGBT kids will thank you for your personal sacrifice.
>>
>>7317196
its sad that so many in the LGBT pretty much try to blackout this idea...
>>
File: IMG_4204.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4204.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>7316904
This is correct. If you "discovered" that you were trans after your social initiation into the masc/femme dynamic and sexuality of any form (anytime after age 10) you're AGP and transition must be discouraged as at that point it's not quantifiable wether or not your trans feeling are genuine.
>>
suicide
>>
>>7316850
I didn't feel dysphoria as a kid, but my father used to me that I used to throw balls and walk like a girl, I felt really bad, and even cried over it. It was somewhat natural for me, I guess.

He repressed me, I felt that it was wrong, so I started to walk like "male", I do remember that I started to have a full body tension because of that. It is like I'm always aware about my body, or else I'll just act girly.

I was always very bad at sports, always liked to play videogame as a female character, I used to play with Lego a lot, but the one that I used to LOVE was the paradise set, which was the set made for girls, I really, really loved that Lego Set. It all came natural to me, I've never really though about my gender back them.

When I first read some mangas, especially one that had trans stuff in, called angel sanctuary, I started to understand what was really happening, I became obsessed with it. I let my hair grow, but always felt very empty inside, ugly, socially awkward...

I let my hair grow, and sometimes I used very light makeup, and it felt SO right.

I'm always stressed, my muscles are very tense, I didn't know I had dysphoria... I've been repressed and stuff... I'm 30 years old, 100% unpassable, I'm very, very sad, I'm always alone, I always sabotage myself, I'm completely an underachiever. I have no motivation at all.

I wish, everyday, that I just defied everyone and found a way to become trans... I wish I had the knowledge.

It won't, ever, go away. You can repress it, but you will live an unfulfilled life.
>>
>>7320176
correction: my father used to tell* me I used to throw balls and walk like a girl.

By the way, he was very agressive about it.
>>
>>7320176
its not JUST forcing yourself, its finding ways to enjoy it, while demonizing the other thoughts.

Look at the positives of "being a man" focus on those
>>
>>7320202
I can't, I really want to use cute dresses and stuff, I don't even look myself at the mirror anymore.

Anytime I look I try to rationalize that I'm becoming more and more female. It is a strange feeling.

But I'll try to do that.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.