[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wannabe mtf here, I have high doubts that I'll be able to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Wannabe mtf here, I have high doubts that I'll be able to pass as a gril without spending money on hormones and surgery thanks to my height, voice and slight bulkiness, should I just settle with being makeup covered "they"?
>>
>>7314635
>I have high doubts that I'll be able to pass as a gril without spending money on hormones

No one passes without hormones past a certain age.
>>
>>7314635
Voice can be changed without surgery (and the surgery for it is dangerous so you shouldn't have it anyway). Everyone needs HRT to pass unless they're really young, or pretty young and lucky. Height isn't masculine unless you're masculine otherwise. "Slight bulkiness" doesn't sound so bad.

What else is holding you back from transition? The fact that it costs money isn't anywhere close to enough for it to make sense for you to give up.

Even if you could pass without hormones, you'd just end up developing as male until you were no longer able to anyway.
>>
>>7314794
Im afraid surgery and hrt's gonna fuck up somehow and I'll end up still looking like shit AND being broke
>>
>>7314823
You look like shit being male so if you still look like shit it's no worse. How bad your body is will get much, much worse without HRT. You don't need to worry about surgery yet; that's something that comes after being on HRT for years usually.

What do you see happening if you don't transition? Can you imagine yourself being happy and functional in, say, 5 years? Can you imagine yourself being okay with growing more facial and body hair? Maybe balding? Your face becoming more masculine? Your shoulders getting wider? All of that and more will happen without HRT.
>>
>>7314847
Im also afraid of hrt not having mich effect due to me being a hard early bloomer. Im 18 and have such a deep voice that Ive been told three times that I sing like Tay Zonday, I'm 6 ft tall, Ive got broad shoulders, and my facial hair grows fast as fuck, brah.
>>
>>7314884
*sound like Tay Zonday
>>
>>7314884
Men have broad shoulders and are tall, that shouldn't be enough to stop you if you're really trans, however. Your voice or rate of facial hair growth doesn't mean anything. If those are your only concerns, you are probably good to go.
>>
>>7314884
All of that can be met with the same response as before: it's just going to get worse no matter how bad it is now. You have a chance now, but you have progressively less the longer you wait, until it's gone completely.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.