[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm a faggot who isn't very political, but I eventually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 5

File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
So, I'm a faggot who isn't very political, but I eventually got tired of liberals, and the left in general, always dismissing every argument against same sex marriage as bigotry (honestly, I support it).

So, wanting to see what the other side had to say, I looked at a few conservative websites, looking for arguments against marriage equality.

What I ended up finding were some of the stupidest articles I've read, which seem to think morality is objective and natural, marriage has been an immutable concept until recently, have fallacies like stray dogs have flies, and Bible quotes shoe horned in.
Somehow, Conservativism is worse than Liberalism.

Are there any actual arguments against faggotry, or is it just more of the same old shit?
>>
>>7314546
This is a shitpost.
>>
>>7314546
>always dismissing every argument against same sex marriage as bigotry

Because they are. It's what it all comes down to.

What people need to realize is that marriage has been and always will be a social/legal institution. It existed long before the Abrahamic religions. Marriage is a tool that society can use as it sees fit, it is not some sacred ritual passed down by God. Christianity does not own marriage, it merely co-opted marriage for its own purposes.
>>
>>7314546
the biggest argument against gay marriage is that a) it's worthless and b) the left only want it to piss the right off, therefore we should be against it so the left don't get their way.

and the left always use bad ways of getting it. in america, the supreme court tore up the constitution for it. in england the govt introduced it with no mandate. in ireland they held a referendum and gave the yes campaign like 40x the money, from the taxpayer.

the left shouldn't get away with that. so that's why you should be against it.
>>
>>7314546
Ill bite.

first off children do BEST with male and female parents, both to demonstrate the roles of both genders (yes gender roles exist, yes they are healthy) and to demonstrate how they get along

have a girl with 2 gay men, they wont be able to show her the ins and outs of being a girl...

have a boy with 2 lesbian women, he wont be able to learn from them HOW to be a proper man and manage his masculinity.

this can lead to frustrated, broken children, men being rapists (many kids who dont have a dad are clueless how to approach girls, so kinda just fall into rape because they are tired of it)

In short, think of it this way...if a parent / pair of parents:
-IS NOT x gender
-IS NOT attracted to / a fan of x gender
-IS NOT aware how their gender, and X gender interacts
-CANNOT explain good traits to look for in X gender, because they dont talk to them / aren't that gender

Then the parents will be almost useless explaining this...which will cause problems.

oh and stop being a faggot op.
>>
File: IMG_4188.jpg (147KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4188.jpg
147KB, 1080x1349px
>>7314779
>women create rape in men
Interesting theory, seriously... very interesting.
>>
>>7314768
Kys. We /moralmajority/ now
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>7314768
>we should be against a policy that gives us more rights because people I don't like are in favor of it

You disgust me, partisan hack. You're no better than the people you despise.
>>
>>7314814
Want to tell me how 2 women will tell a guy to persue a GF, when they constantly lament male sexuality at all?

Its called being repressive of sexual urges, which either makes them gay, OR, they get pent up and frustrated so much, they rape, because they HONESTLY HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE how to ask a girl out or talk to them.

its not the mothers TEACHING them to rape, its that it ends up happening, similar to if you beat a kid for every mistake, your INTENTION might be good (making them obedient) but it has the effect of making them very anxious
>>
>>7314821
>forgetting the illegals

>>7314830
it's not more rights. it's a worthless title.

>You're no better than the people you despise.
so you admit the pro gay marriage lot are as bad as me.
>>
>>7314840
Whether you like it or not, marriage has a lot of legal implications and carries with it certain rights that regular "partnerships" do not have.

>so you admit the pro gay marriage lot are as bad as me.

No, I said that you're "no better", there's a big difference. You're arguably much worse, at least they're fighting for something. You're just a "worthless" contrarian.
>>
>>7314846
>marriage has a lot of legal implications and carries with it certain rights
nonsense.

>You're arguably much worse, at least they're fighting for something. You're just a "worthless" contrarian.
no they aren't, idiot. they want you to think they are, but really they just get off pretending they're better than the rest of us by making up things to yell bigot about.

gays who fall in with that don't deserve marriage.
>>
>>7314836
What did xir mean by this?
>>
>>7314904
A woman , ESPECIALLY no a lesbian, cannot teach a man how to treat a woman right... and vice versa for a man...
>>
>>7314924
as a tranny can i use my male socialization to teach a man how to treat a woman right when a cis women would be unable to?

what is the special knowledge men/women can't teach anyway?
>>
>>7314546
>I'm a faggot who doesn't like liberals
Ahhhh, /pol/'s autobiography.
>>
>>7314546
Sure thing. In fact, the gay lgbtqjkldsjakl movement is the entire cause for the breakdown of all western society.
You cause the degredation of Western Society more than any other demographic or movement.

1) You are the pedophiles (who rape little boys, women sure as hell don't)
2) You spread disease and promiscuity (aids epidemic of california)
3) The entire basis of the movement is trying to get people to accept your degenerate desires, which opens a floodgate for everyone trying to do the same. Identity politics, trannies, bestialities, and pedos have all worked off what the faggots started. This has created the hypersexualized, anything goes society we live in now, where people DEMAND that they are accepted for wanting to fuck whatever they want to fuck
4) Homosexuality is explicitely outlawed in the bible
5) Gay men especially are THE MOST promiscuous group on earth, contributing to the hypersexuality of our culture and its degeneration. (Once again, see 1980s Cali, all of subsaharan Africa). No one wants to follow any rules, because anything that goes against their base desires is against their *gasp* identity
6) Homosexuality is associated with depression, suicide, a whole host of psychological horrors, even when CONTROLLING for socieites where homosexuality is extremely accepted (Netherlands) and with pro-gay scholars
7) Conversion therapy works (https://www.stolaf.edu/people/huff/classes/Psych130F2010/LabDocuments/Spitzer.pdf) so you faggots have no excuses
>>
>>7314946
underrated
>>
File: 1480265489121.png (443KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
1480265489121.png
443KB, 1506x3976px
>>7314546
>>7314546
here you go OP have fun reading and please choose not to be gay
>>
>>7315026
Will Daddy Trump finally turn things around and send them faggots to hell?
>>
>>7314546
government has an interest in promoting marriage because kids are provably better off if they are raised by two biological parents
this means mom + dad, not dad + dad or mom + mom

>seem to think morality is objective
do you think anything is fair game or there are some things that are off limits? what do you base your morality on? your feelings? what if your feelings allowed you to molest children or kill people, would it be okay because it's okay to you? or is it wrong to infringe upon other people's rights? to dismiss the concept of objective morality like this is so naive
>>
>>7315056
hi 8ch
>>
>>7315026
>Sure thing. In fact, the gay lgbtqjkldsjakl movement is the entire cause for the breakdown of all western society.
>You cause the degredation of Western Society more than any other demographic or movement.
>1) You are the pedophiles (who rape little boys, women sure as hell don't)
>2) You spread disease and promiscuity (aids epidemic of california)
>3) The entire basis of the movement is trying to get people to accept your degenerate desires, which opens a floodgate for everyone trying to do the same. Identity politics, trannies, bestialities, and pedos have all worked off what the faggots started. This has created the hypersexualized, anything goes society we live in now, where people DEMAND that they are accepted for wanting to fuck whatever they want to fuck
>4) Homosexuality is explicitely outlawed in the bible
>5) Gay men especially are THE MOST promiscuous group on earth, contributing to the hypersexuality of our culture and its degeneration. (Once again, see 1980s Cali, all of subsaharan Africa). No one wants to follow any rules, because anything that goes against their base desires is against their *gasp* identity
>6) Homosexuality is associated with depression, suicide, a whole host of psychological horrors, even when CONTROLLING for socieites where homosexuality is extremely accepted (Netherlands) and with pro-gay scholars
>7) Conversion therapy works (https://www.stolaf.edu/people/huff/classes/Psych130F2010/LabDocuments/Spitzer.pdf) so you faggots have no excuses
This guy knows what hes talking about.... Gays are just not worth it
>>
>>7315061
nah unfrotunately he loves the gays. I don't understand why you guys are so afraid of him. It's the one thing he's "liberal" on
>>
>>7315068
They have an interest to promoting marriage that produces offspring because more offspring = more workers = more cogs in the system
They don't give a fuck if the children are "healthy". I don't get why retards don't comprehend this. They'll go on and on about how gov is corrupt and broken, and then turn right around and go "yep they just want what's wholesome!"
>>
>>7315086
why is it the government's duty to ensure that children are healthy? where are the parents?
Also I agree and don't think the government should be involved in marriage at all, but to say there are no secular arguments against gay marriage is straight retarded
>>
>>7314779
[citation needed]
>>
>>7315098
>government has an interest in promoting marriage because kids are provably better off if they are raised by two biological parents
>why is it the government's duty to ensure that children are healthy?
>>
>>7315102
>conveniently ignoring the part where I agree with you
good lord the intellectual honesty is so hard to find these days
>>
>>7314779
>first off children do BEST with male and female parent
Stopped reading there. There are multiple studies on both sides of the fence on this topic. To be so sure that your side is right is fucking retarded.
>>
>>7315102
also that's not even a contradiction you fucking retard LOL
>government wants this
>i want something else
OMG WHAT A DUMB CONSERVATARD
>>
>>7314924
Wouldn't a woman be MORE qualified than a man to instruct others on how women are supposed to be treated? Your argument is equivalent to saying only an Amish person can teach auto repair.
>>
>>7315124
No. A man--father figure--is a standing role model for young boys/men. They follow their actions and their minds wrap around the man's every words and actions.
>>
>>7315124
Quite simply, women aren't good at knowing what they want often, much less asking for it and saying "THIS IS WHAT I WANT". They are often embarrassed, and ashamed of what they want.

Same with men, its awkward as hell for a father (or gay man) to try and teach a girl how to treat a boy properly, especially with intimacy, and its hard for a girl to explain signs to look out for as BAD in a boy.

Both sides of the coin are needed.

One can understand how THEIR genders mind works, but not understand how another gender might manipulate them.
>>
>>7315124
http://www.kidsworldfun.com/blog/imitation-boys-imitates-father-girls-mother/
I know the website looks kiddish but just read it, it explains more than I'm willing to type.
>>
>>7315177
For the most part, yeah...even if theres rebelion, we learn so much from our dad. I hate my dad, BUT, im a lot like him.
>>
>>7315083
I don't understand why you stupid ass thinks he's going to choose us over Evangelical Christians.
>>
>>7315276
As long as you are playing identity politics, you've already lost.
>>
>>7315304
Keep deluding yourself into thinking your meme President is gonna bring back conservatism fro me its grave.
>>
>>7314946
To be honest, I'm more of a centrist.
>>
>>7315026
>Pedophilia
Actually, studies were conducted that show most pedophiles, even those who molest male children, experience attraction exclusively to adult women, not men.

>Disease
Easily fixed with contraception, being careful around your partners, and not being a massive slut.

>Identity Politics/Slippery Slope
The difference here, and this is key, is that (legal) homosexual contact is between two consenting adults, capable of making rational decisions.
Pedophilia, rape, bestiality, and many others you failed to mention are illegal because they target a group which cannot give consent.

>The Bible
There's this nice little thing called "separation of church and state", you should give it a look.

>Sub Saharan Africa
Is actually incredibly anti gay, however, they have an AIDS crisis because the population barely knows the risk of unprotected sex, much less basic access to contraception.

>Psychological Ills
Even in an accepting society, homosexuality will carry some kind of difficulty with it, as the person in question will have trouble dealing with the fact they are much less likely to procreate, they may cause drama or hardship to the family, among many other possible things.

>Conversion Therapy
Has been shown to either not work, or damage the patient's psyche to the point where they are left in a lobotomy like state.

Please try again.
>>
>>7315068
Except that people who do not plan on having children, infertile people, people too old to have children, among others, don't produce any offspring, yet it is perfectly legal for them to get married.
You might argue these are a minority, but so are homosexuals.
>>
>>7315068
On the issue of morality, the problem is that they base their entire moral basis on the Bible, plus they ignore most changes that the concept of marriage, and Christianity itself, have gone through, holding what I can only hazard a guess is the version they grew up with, then claiming this version is the moral absolute.

That's the problem I have with it.
>>
>>7317038
>pedophilia
Citation? Did it take this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jesse_Dirkhising
Into account?
At very least, its NOT exclusively, this is a flat lie.

>Disease
condoms break, gays take risk (they are ultra premiscuous) and gays are massive sluts (they are ultra promiscuous)

>Identity Politics/Slippery Slope
So murder, canibalism, ect, should be ok with consent? Some shit has bad effects, consent doesn't remove that.

>Bible
Bible is right on many things, and homosexuality DOES damage society.

>Africa
actually, I think its the rumor spread where raping virgins cures aids, thus spreading more aids.... That and a massive rape crysis with violent faggots. This is why many places are executing gays.

>Ills
Mind is more flexible than flesh. And if hes that abnormal, and damaging, why accept him rather than pushing to change?

>Conversion
In the articles you read, from liberal media...did you read his link?

I myself converted myself from fucking GENDER dysphoria, and homosexuality...which dog do you feed, faggot.
>>
>>7317097
>actually, I think its the rumor spread where raping virgins cures aids, thus spreading more aids.... That and a massive rape crysis with violent faggots. This is why many places are executing gays.
lol brilliant stuff there, you obviously don't know shit about AIDS in Africa, why not just say so?
>>
>>7314779
(You)
>>
>>7317253
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth

faggot... no, niggerfaggot.

it happens, as does lots of rape. Christianity is needed there
>>
>>7317097
>So murder, canibalism, ect, should be ok with consent? Some shit has bad effects, consent doesn't remove that
Non sequitur. Homosexuality doesn't have "bad effects" of anywhere near the same magnitude as murder or cannibalism

>Bible is right on many things, and homosexuality DOES damage society.
None of the biblical arguments against homosexuality that I have seen make a rational argument for how/why homosexuality damages society. They are all basically just "because I said so" which is an absolutely terrible basis for making laws.

>
>>
>>7317269
That specifically is about FEMALE virgins, so it has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Also lol @ Christians in charge of not raping children
>>
>>7315026
>Conversion therapy works
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Where are those mandatory conversion camps we're all being send to?
Oh wait there aren't any.
And from that we can conclude that conversion therapy is complete nonsense.
>>
>>7317253
>This is why many places are executing gays.
Except it's not but whatever
>>
>>7317269
>Christianity is needed there
Christianity is the reason Africa is shitty, when there are not muslims making it shitty that is.
>>
>>7314768

Solid argument.

Gay marriage is like black people being butthurt that they don't get to join the KKK. Future generation will (or ought to) laugh at you dumbfucks for actually caring about something THIS paradoxical.

PROTIP: in antiquity, faggotry was COMMON. Didn't lead them into coming up with this joke of an idea.
>>
>>7317887
Is conversion therapy the right word for changing the way pedohpiles think/behave? Or is it just therapy? (Or forced castration?)
>>
>>7317908

Christianity civilized negros.
>>
>>7317868

Homosexuality is a mental illness. There's a reason it is most common in societies which are decadent and have low social trust.
>>
>>7317938
Yeah that's why the negro is now a proud example of a civilised race.

Oh wait I was thinking about Mario Golf.
That only happened in Mario Golf.
>>
>>7314762
>What people need to realize is that marriage has been and always will be a social/legal institution.

One that is completely worthless now that sex and family formation outside of wedlock is legal and socially acceptable.

Homosexuals are by definition not traditional, so why would they need access to marriage?

>YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE DEFINITION OF MARRIAGE WHICH WAS THE SAME FOR LITERALLY FOR ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY INCLUDING CULTURES WHERE FAGGOTRY WAS COMMON

What you don't get is that black and whites not being allowed to marry was actually important. It prevented conservative couples from being able to form families in a socially sanctioned way.

As a homosexual, you are ALREADY telling society to fuck off because they don't have any right to sanction your relationship. It's like crossing yourself before pissing on a crucifix.
>>
>>7317958

They're worse if irreligious. Religion has grown weaker and now they're popping out kids left and right and are full of STDs.
>>
>>7317969
>Religion has grown weaker and now they're popping out kids left and right
>because popping out children left and right isn't a christian thing
I'm pretty sure it was christians who were all "muh holy book" at the idea of contraception.

I mean it's not christians handing out condoms in africa.
>>
>>7317989

I mean single motherhood, m8.
>>
>>7314546
>argument against same sex marriage
such as?
>>
>>7318334
Oh, the usual bull, it's against God, it doesn't lead to more children, same old, same old.
Needless to say, I'm not very convinced.
>>
>>7318334
Aids. Anal cancer. Anal polyps. infections from shit. Rectal tearing. Premiscuity, pyromania, children hurt from not having mother and father, ect....
>>
>>7314546
The reason we have civilisation and don't live like apes is marriage, isn't it? gay love didn't build civilisation, I'm sorry
>>
>>7319916
>pyromania
Best fetish tbqh
>>
>>7319916
Thats an inconsistent argument. Clearly people with those conditions are allowed to marry regardless of their sexual orientation. Purposfully infecting somebody with a disease without his/her knowledge is already illegal.

So again, what is a valid argument?
>>
>>7319916
>pyromania

Whoa there, don't go bringing up lewd stuff like that on a Christian imageboard. We've got kids browsing this.

Now if you want to talk about pyroPHILIA, go ahead. But we know where to draw the line.
>>
>>7320078
I agree, want to meat up to LARP a fag burning ritual, after sodomizing you with a stick?
>>
>>7319990
Alcohol and females as property.
>>
>>7320236
property is such a dirty word. Property DOESNT mean its to be damaged or neglected, DOESNT mean its "disposable", DOESNT mean that it shouldn't be cared for.
>>
Sure. For our country to survive in the long run, it needs a monoculture. Everyone must share the same values. It is our country's immune system against everything from mass immigration to national strife to foreign countries attempting to subvert the government. Anything that questions American values, like supporting gay marriage and marijuana legalization, weakens this immune system. It doesn't matter how "stupid" it is to keep them illegal; it's a small price to pay for the country's long term health.

This is why it feels like this country is being "torn apart". This is why Trump got elected.
>>
>>7317930
>PROTIP: in antiquity, faggotry was COMMON. Didn't lead them into coming up with this joke of an idea.

There were many same sex marriages in recorded antiquity
>>
>>7320339

Also; do you hate SJWs? Do you think they are going to destroy the idea of free speech? Are you afraid of having sex because you think you'll be accused of rape? Do you think their love of Muslims is going to get people killed? If so, gay and trans rights are how SJWs attempt to infiltrate mainstream society. It's arguable that they are more damaging to the country than stopping a tranny from using the men's bathroom.
>>
>>7320339
Japan is tearing itself apart.
>>
>>7314546
You and I are in the same boat OP. The left is annoying AF, but the right are so stupid it's scary.

The only arguments against LGBT rights are founded on religious convictions.
>>
>>7320420
This. Frankly I've been more annoyed by the right telling me how supportive the Republicans have become about LGBT issues, as if awkwardly clapping when Trump said something at the RNC somehow undid their decades of hate.

I love me some conservative economic policies but fuck me, can't stand being around these morons who bitch about Muslims and then in the next breath say that I can't get married because of God.
>>
>>7314779
>first off children do BEST with male and female parents

This is false. Stopped reading there.
>>
>>7320643
then stay ignorant
>>
>>7314779
Yeah you know what is best for children? Being in the state's foster care system. Fuck single mothers, fuck single fathers, fuck gay couples and single grandparents and everybody else trying to give kids a good home. Only let heterosexual married couples who own property raise kids, and leave the rest to the state! It's not like we have a problem with lots of kids needing homes or anything.
>>
>>7320737
ironic
>>
>>7320765
Me pointing out, that it is ignorant to literally ignore a differing opinion is somehow ignorant? ok
>>
>>7314546
If you're a faggot, the purple square is where you belong (libertarianism).

Conservatives (blue) see homosexuality as a sin and a menace to traditional values, old-leftists (red) want to kill you because they're usually sociopaths, new-leftists/progressives (green) see you as a political tool for their agenda, an useful idiot in other words. Libertarians simply don't give a fuck about your faggotry, please praise Ron Paul.
>>
>>7320849
>strawmen and association fallacy: The Post
>>
File: Big Red.gif (226KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
Big Red.gif
226KB, 245x200px
>>7320876
>butthurt leftist "liberal": The Post
>>
>>7320954
nice argument again
very convincing
>>
>>7320954
Arent SJWs usually the ones who base their thoughts on collectivism and tend to bring up intelectually dishonest arguments? They are. You do exactly the same. But still you mock them. The lack of self awareness was amusing, but now go back to tumblr.

Or make a point
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.