[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>135 pounds >high metabolism how many calories a day to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2859.jpg (33KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2859.jpg
33KB, 320x320px
>135 pounds
>high metabolism

how many calories a day to gain 2.5 lbs a week
>>
http://www.healthycalculators.com/calories-intake-requirement.php
>>
>tfw ten pounds heavier than you
ha, get fucked noob
>>
>le high metabolism meem
YOU JUST DON'T EAT ENOUGH YOU IDIOT REEEE
>>
>>7314497
>assumes
What are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>7314402
>>7314408
impossible to tell not knowing how much you burn
Im also fast metabolism ~135-140lbs, used to gain on 3,5-4k - I simply couldn't eat more, but then I wasnt idle and did some endurance/strength
>>
>>7314497
>ENOUGH
thats the whole fucking question, what is enough
when you burn everything just by sitting on your ass playing games/browsing and remain a skele while shoveling your mouth with food
>>
>>7314530
skinny people overestimate what they eat so much its actually kind of funny

track your calories and eat 3k calories daily and then see if you're still the same weight

like you eating 3 chocolate chip cookies along with your tuna sandwhich for dinner isnt stuffing your face

stop falling for the fucking fast/slow metabolism meme. its not something you should be taking into account. just fucking eat more you faggot

>when your burn everything just by sitting on your ass

news flash faggot, you arent special. literally everyone burns calories while doing nothing. how the fuck do you think your brain is (somewhat) functioning right now? off oil? please just fucking track calories and eat more if you want to gain weight its not rocket science.
>>
>>7314596
>assumes we haven't tried doing what you fucks tell us to do
Literally the "you're not eating enough" meme is the same argument as the "high metabolism" meme. It's just on the other end of the stick. No matter how much one eats, you'll still say "you barely eat" if they aren't gaining.
>follows directions given from a cuck like you
>still doesn't gain
>looks like you aren't eating enough even though i told you how much to eat

It's def not the metabolism though. We shouldn't even consider it, right?

You don't understand how this works
>>
>>7315059
the high metabolism is truly a meme though

I mean, yes, there ARE people with faster ones, but there isn't that much of a difference normally.

The fast metabolism meme is a result of the slow metabolism meme invented by fatties to justify their fatness.

The truth is that you're not eating enough and you know it but you prefer to complain online for some reason.

t. ex 132 lb skelly
>>
>>7314402
You need to snack more throughout the day. That's how fat people stay so fat. It's like they're eating a hundred tiny meals throughout the day basically.
>>
>>7315088
Well shit, you're right. If I'm not gorging myself all day in order to put on some pounds then I'm not eating enough.
>>
File: IMG_2991.jpg (122KB, 636x1033px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2991.jpg
122KB, 636x1033px
>>7314596
I feel like fast metabolisms exist t b h

Just look at CWC, who gorges himself with fast food every god damn day, doesn't exercise and somehow isn't 400 pounds. Just look at how unusually skinny his legs are.
>>
>>7315116
you're not gorging yourself all day though, and you know it.
>>
lol 135 pounds isn't skinny at all, I wish I were that fat.

sorry but there MUST be something different about the metabolism of people like me, I eat more than everyone else in my family, my boyfriend eats less than me, I should know since I spend the whole day with him but I weigh the least and never exercise. (his job requires intense physical work) I count my calories daily, my body just takes more to sustain a heavier weight than most people, and anyone who doesn't believe in "le high metabolism meme" is probably a fatass.
>>
File: KKP6a5qkcm-10.png (24KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
KKP6a5qkcm-10.png
24KB, 300x250px
>Tfw i was 134 lbs 2 months ago
Im 119 now
>>
File: 1476108587271.jpg (489KB, 2000x1859px) Image search: [Google]
1476108587271.jpg
489KB, 2000x1859px
>tfw brain consumes many thousands of calories per day
>tfw to smart to be fat
>>
>>7315296
The reason he's not morbidly obese is probably because he eats small portions. I lot of autists and retards I've met personally eat very little at every meal, only enough to satisfy hunger and don't have food cravings like most people. Some of them are fat like Chris because of poor dietary choices, but none of them look like Biggest Loser contestants. It's all about calories in and calories out.
>>
>>7315104
Damn, I'm overweight and I only eat like 2-3 small meals a day due to poorness/busy work schedule. I track calories religiously on MFP and never go above 2000 in one day, sometimes as low as 1200. No idea what I'm doing wrong honestly.

t. 5'7" 160 lbs female.
>>
>>7316624
You're right, because I'm not gaining. I wish I could eat enough.
>>
>>7314402
>high metabolism

sure, eat more you dumb faggot. Go to /fit/ and read the sticky to get a grasp of how much you have to eat.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.