[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My girlfriend is a cis girl who also has an intersex condition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20161128_162818.jpg (2MB, 1835x2103px) Image search: [Google]
20161128_162818.jpg
2MB, 1835x2103px
>My girlfriend is a cis girl who also has an intersex condition (PCOS)
>I am a non-intersex transgender man
>girlfriend is afraid of me taking testosterone
>had a nice talk about it last night
>explained to her how little and gradual the changes are
>she said she was afraid that I would be more angry and less sensitive
>I explained how people say they feel emotion post-T
>She says that discribes how she experiences emotion.
>We agree it's because of her testosterone
>Her fears are aleviated some because she realizes that how I would become wouldn't be that much different from how she is
>She also says to me that sometimes. Not often. She feels manly instead of girly and presents more masculine on those days.
>we discuss her gender identity probably being a little nonbinary
>I tell her that I love every part of her and love her for her femininity and her masculinity
>feel really good and happy
>love her
>>
4chan isn't your blog
>>
File: IMG_4188.jpg (147KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4188.jpg
147KB, 1080x1349px
>>7314297
>women have trouble feeling and experiencing emotions
We know.
>>
Love
>>
>>7314297
> since when is PCOS an intersex condition? Last time I checked it was a common gynaecological disease.
> If you want to get on moans, just do it. Don't let no one keep you back.
> Emotions are more complex than hormones.
> Everybody experiences those days differently. Wanting to kill everyone around you is an emotion. It doesn't necessarily mean you're masculine.
> Cis females are allowed to present as masculine as they want. Probably she told you she's non-binary to make you feel better.

Great to hear that you two fit together ;) Wish the very best for you <3
>>
>>7314347
PCOS causes mixed hormones and makes females develop more masculine bodies and minds than they otherwise would. The definition of intersex is blurry but PCOS is an intersex condition at least
>>
>>7314347
<3
>>
>>7314322
>RULE 13
>>
>>7314322
I don't see how your reply is relevant
>>
>>7314347
>>7314370

Do either of you know when hormone levels go out of wack due to PCOS? I know CAH is since before the baby is born, but I remember a doctor who said about 28% of her FtM patients have PCOS. That would suggest something goes on during prenatal development in PCOSas well.
>>
>>7314644
I think it starts very early. Possibly even pre-natal.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.