[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am tired of transitioning. I am tired of being constantly scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: meh.jpg (33KB, 299x250px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
33KB, 299x250px
I am tired of transitioning.
I am tired of being constantly scared of getting clocked.
I am tired of using tranny tricks like NerdGlasses™, Combovers™™ and TrannyBangs™™™ to pass.
I get it, I will never be a real woman nor the approximation, like terfwhales like to call it.
I am no different from a The Strain vampire - once the "tranny cover" gets stripped off, it's an unsightly monster.

I've decided to throw all my girl clothes away and try to be the man society expects me to be although I will stay on hormones.
>>
>>7314148
with you on that. i gave up too. still taking hormones too. gotta love estro.
>>
>>7314148

>Detransitioning becase of intense dysphoria.

You're a living contradiction
>>
>>7314148
Do not literally throw your girl clothes away, anon. Keep them just for the case.
>>
Bahaha. Come to /v/, fagget.
>>
>>7319093
This, you'll just want them back later and wish you hadn't chucked them
>>
>>7319093
>not being a man on estrogen
>2k16
>>
>>7314148
>although I will stay on hormones.
Sorry for being this new but what's so great about taking hormones?
>>
>>7319743
Well it helps with body hair, skin, prevents balding, you get boiboobies, etc
>>
>>7320203
>Being a man with boobs
>>
>>7314148
yeah, better be a man and make yourself feel even worse. sounds like a wonderful idea
>>
>>7320228
>I am tired of using tranny tricks like NerdGlasses™, Combovers™™ and TrannyBangs™™™ to pass.

Why though?

If you pass with thick glasses and tranny bangs that's better than most trannies desu

t. cis male observer
>>
>>7320264
They're a man either way so
>>
>>7320267
meant to reply to OP
>>
>>7314148
Congrats OP. I know its hard, and rough, but this is a big step. I honestly would get off hormones too though.
>>
>>7319093

Way to out yourself as a filthy AGP scum bag.
>>
>>7320284
If you can't pass it's always better to stay androgynous than going full man. Why do you want to have even more dysphoria?
>>
>>7319743
hormones have some serious mental health benefits for some. For me they are the only antidepressant that works. They also reduce my anxiety significantly.
>>
File: 1479052980605.png (63KB, 215x185px) Image search: [Google]
1479052980605.png
63KB, 215x185px
only kinda on-topic but am i the only one for whom NerdGlasses™ don't even help at all

they make me look boyier
>>
>>7314148
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8
>>
>>7314148
at least u have estrogen clinics there
>>
>>7314148
Dude being a man is awesome maybe you should just embrace it. Start lifting weights and grow a beard or something. Thats the hand you were dealt, sorry, it sucks but just enjoy being an able bodied man. Honestly one of the best things you could hope for.
>>
>>7314148
This is how I felt 3 years ago when I stopped trying to transition and accepted my fate of living as my original gender

never stopped hrt tho. it's best not to force yourself if you don't pass, but dysphoria is real and there's nothing wrong with changing your body to relieve it.

most of the time no one will ever notice anyway
>>
>>7320228
I am taking 4mg estro daily
my bmi is normal

yesterday I undressed for doctor check up, and she didn't notice anything. didn't ask about anything. it looks like slight gynecomastia unless you are a landwhale.

no one is going to think you are tranny based on these tiny deformed puffy nipples plastered on your manchest. lmao. you can live as "man with boobs" and it's totally socially acceptable life, unlike tranny freakjoke
>>
>>7323158(you)

taking hrt for 4 years, might I add
>>
>>7323165
4 years and you don't have full breasts? why did you think you could transition if you were already a man?
>>
>>7323175
I started at 19. that's already a man

never hoped for much in the first place, just didn't want to give up and do nothing like some beta loser
>>
>>7323175
show me a tranny who has full breasts from hrt alone. without implants. at least one.
>>
>>7323191
every single one that didnt experience a male puberty (aka true trans)
>>
>>7323198
obviously, these sort of people don't struggle with the issues that this thread is about
>>
>>7314227
>transition doesn't fix dysphoria only makes outer life harder
>"""""""""""contradiction""""""""""""""
>>
>>7323186
Progesterone?
>>
I think that a lot of the stress of being trans comes from passing. As a yound transitioner i went stealth as soon as i moved towns for uni. While i was stealth though i was constantly afraid of getting clocked or associating myself with a ythibg trans. Even when nothing happened i could feel the lies compound and got more stressed from it all.

I moved back home a year ago and have been out as trans ever since because it's a small community that already knows. Because i pass i still don't get shit and it hasn't reduced my pool of partners noticably. In general i'm less stressed and so passing comes even more naturally.

Maybe the whole out and proud thing isn't just a meme after all. In some ways i feel less 'trans' and more female by being out about it because it's no longer always on my mind.
>>
>>7314148
>I've decided to throw all my girl clothes away and try to be the man society expects me to be[.]

Cis male here. Don’t even bother. You’ll never be one of us. Manhood is hard enough to achieve even when it’s the right fit. Can’t imagine the futility of chasing it when you really want to be a woman. Go take your best shot at being a chick. Even if you can only half-ass it I guarantee that’s closer to success than what you’re going to find pretending to be a man.
>>
>>7323129
>no one will ever notice anyway

They do, when you look ambiguous its the worst, people stare at you all the time when they cant understand what gender you are.
>>
>>7323465
When did you transition?
>>
>>7323699
So much autosuggestion in this.

Best of luck in your repression, sis.
>>
>>7323158
>you can live as "man with boobs" and it's totally socially acceptable life, unlike tranny freakjoke
FUCKING this

I could never live with myself knowing I am a joke to everyone who sees me. Living as a man with slight gyno is less dehumanizing and embarrassing than being a freaky abomination.
>>
This is almost like a breakthrough of sorts. Like coming to terms with what has to be done.

I wish you good life and prosperity, OP.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.