[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are transgirls so infatuated with traditional gender roles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4181.jpg (171KB, 374x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4181.jpg
171KB, 374x594px
Why are transgirls so infatuated with traditional gender roles? It seems a large percentage have fantasies about wanting to be housewives, trophy wives, subservient to domineering men, etc. Why is this?
>>
>>7313563

there are many, many cis women with the same fantasies. It's more of a personal preference than anything to do with being trans
>>
>>7313563
Because they desperately want to be women whereas feminists have made cis women desperately want to be identical to men so they can be 'liberated'.
>>
The thing about being a trophy wife is that you yourself have to be trophy material. So you would be a combination of funny, attractive, successful enough to have a partner who would want to pamper you. So it's more like a fantasy for desirability. A thing that most trans girls are not. So when you think about it that way it's not that weird of a thing to want. (Most people want to be desired)

t. Tranny that wants to be pampered by a rich spouse
>>
>>7313563
Why anyone would care, nobody stopping womens from being dyke thomboys with mangina.
>>
>>7313563
I think one overlooked reason is cause society is very hostile to transgirls they often become shut-ins and feel powerless, they want someone to support and protect them, its not just traditional gender role.

On the opposite I know some late transitioners who had been become self sufficient prior to transition and they arent like this and cant accept a 'housewife for a controlling man' role.
>>
>>7313563
Because they don't care about muh oppression and muh patriarchy
>>
File: chu2koiuhm.png (537KB, 1168x620px) Image search: [Google]
chu2koiuhm.png
537KB, 1168x620px
>Be transwoman

>Do stereotypically feminine things
"Why are transwomen so obsessed with traditional gender roles?"

>Do unfeminine things
"Why do transwomen expect us to consider them women if they act like men?"
>>
File: 1472192772022.jpg (30KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1472192772022.jpg
30KB, 500x359px
>why do women who have been forced to repress their true selves for 20+ years and live according to the macho man standard of excellence suddenly want to be as feminine as it is possible to be in their societies when they finally get the chance to live as women
I don't know either, OP. It just baffles me, like... what the fuck is up with starving African children gorging themselves on UN aid supplies after walking miles through militia-infested desert? It just doesn't make any fucking sense.
>>
cis girls are just afraid of us because we make better wives and they feel like their place as women is being jeopardized
>>
many of them are attracted to men, and those are things that men like. regular women are more okay shunting men because they expect men to come after them. trannies have a harder time attracting regular straight men.
>>
>>7313563
Because when we aren't, people call our tru-trans nature into question. I've had so many people say "but you don't seem like a woman" because I'm not a kawaii uguu trapfu, despite being gendered correctly by strangers 100%. Once people get to know that you're not a stereotype tranny ultrafemme, you're not *really* trans.
>>
>>7314390

it's yet another thing that men are better at than women
>>
>>7313563
cis women also have those fantasies. But also, I think they really really want to prove themselves a lady. Compensation.
>>
>>7313563
Prove it. The way I see it, the ones here act pretty boyish, asides from the ones who always claim to be "Tru". Enough so that the line between femboy and mtf seems blurred
>>
>>7313563
Not all
Person in pic
Hate wearing dresses, was forced to wear it because it was given to by a designer who was attending the event
I just want a qt cis girl that likes girls and a good dicking and cuddling senpai
>>
>>7313687
this

It really just comes down to the difference in socialization, and not having feminist doctrine shoved down your throat for having the misfortune of being born with a vagina. Most women naturally want to be submissive to a man, but cis women are told not to be.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.