[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that only accepting Jesus Christ as our lord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (162KB, 457x534px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
162KB, 457x534px
Friendly reminder that only accepting Jesus Christ as our lord and savour can bring you redemption from your sinful ways-
>>
>>7312771
Except that I doubt he even exists, which makes the Christian notion of sin more or less meaningless to me.
Convince me that an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent being, who is also omnibenevolent by the way, could:
1.)Make a mistake (one Christian explanation I've heard);

2.)Saddle someone with a test he knows they're going to fail at, and then punishe them with eternal torment for it (since it is eternal, hell is always a disproportionate retribution);

3.)Let his "children" get corrupted by Satan. I mean, he knows it's going to happen, he can stop it if he wants to, yet he doesn't.
>>
>>7312771
prove to me that I would rather go to heaven than hell anyways. Heaven sounds like shit. And satans supposed to be gay, right? So maybe he will be supportive buddy to lgbt
>>
>heaven
You become a mindless being forced to worship 24/7. If the man who murdered your parents is there because he "gave his life to Jesus" 10 secs before dying then you have to be happy he is there - also any of your family/friends who were good people but didn't believe in god are apparently now being tortured forever and since you're in heaven you have to be happy about it. Either that or you lose your mind when you go to heaven, in which case what's the point in even wanting to be there
>>
>>7312771
No.
>>
White Jesus = Small dick
>>
>>7312771
Allah is LORD, as revealed to us by the prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
>>
>>7312771
Everyone knows that if you're going to become religious you choose Islam
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.