[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're too old to pass >tfw you're too young

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: watamote-tomoko-sad.png (143KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
watamote-tomoko-sad.png
143KB, 600x390px
>tfw you're too old to pass
>tfw you're too young to have any major accomplishments
>tfw you're stuck in the middle where you'll be a hon, but for longer than older hons
>tfw you're never going to find love or happiness

Being a 20s something tranny is hell on earth. I'd rather have just repressed until my 40s. Anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>7310940
post picture
>>
I know these feels and I'm only 18.
>>
>>7310940
yeah exactly
at least i would have found a partner

at this rate, i'll just end up getting failed surgeries and suffering for an extra 20 years
>>
>>7311145
piss off kiddo
>>
>>7311152
no, my life is just as awful as all of yours
>>
>>7311162
let us have a thread for once
>>
>tfw 19 and repressing hard

I'll be you one day OP ;_;
>>
>>7310940
>Being a 20s something tranny is hell on earth. I'd rather have just repressed until my 40s. Anyone else feel this way?

Uh, no. Even if I can never pass because 20 was just too late for me I would still rather have that than remain repressed for another 20 years. You seriously want to see your hair fall out, see your wife enjoy every milestone you wish could be yours, have a daughter and see her get the upbringing you never could have had, and worst of all: risked having a tranny child who would show you the possibilities of how you could have lived your own life. Even if you take that faggot repressor's route and bully your child into not transitioning, child transitioners are only going to become more common and you will see them. All that while you watch your belly inflate, your ribcage expand, your skin turn to leather, the hair on your body begin to dominate your chest and back. You saying that you would rather have repressed more is just drama whoring.
>>
when would you guys say is the best age
>>
>>7311545
Pre-puberty. After that it's genetics. Most people are fucked past 16, though.
>>
>>7311548
Puberty doesn't work that way, it can't be altered. Puberty is genetics. Doing something now and doing something when you were 14 would have the same results. Except of course age.
>>
i transitioned at 25, i'm a bit over a year and a half on hrt, and i'm starting to hit that point where i'm realizing i'll probably never pass before i start getting old. can't decide if i should get ffs and become an hero if it fails, or detransition.
>>
>>7311560
Nope. Hrt would prevent you going through male puberty, make your skeleton start masculinizing sooner. Results aren't close to the same.
>>
>>7311650
>start masculinising
Whoops meant to say stop masculinising not start.
>>7311648
As a person with no hopes of passing I'm just staying on hrt until I know my growth plates are sealed, then I'm gonna go off hrt(I've had an orchiectomy) and just live life as a eunuch or maybe kill myself.
>>
>>7311519
Insightful post, my senpai
>>
>>7311658
There's no evidence for that. All I know is that scientific studies show altering your hormones during puberty doesn't affect how puberty changes your body. If you did hrt from 15-25 of course that's longer than 20-25 but it would have nothing to do with puberty just the amount of time doing hrt.
>>
>>7311658
i probably could pass with FFS, the only issues i have are face stuff, but my life is in shambles and i'll probably be 30 by the time i can get it. dismissed criminal charges = no job for 7 years (2 more) = i'm 28 before i can even start saving for a deposit :/
>>
>>7311678
Nope. Hrt before puberty is finished is essentially replacing the puberty of the natal sex with the opposite. If you had a twin sister with the exact same genetics minus a Y chromosome and plus an extra X, she's not going to grow a beard just because that's what puberty did to you. Testosterone and estrogen both have significantly different effects from eachother, and both lead to significantly different puberty's.
>>
>>7311721
They don't. Your body is designed to react to the presence of hormones produced by the body at a certain point of development. No matter how minute or how many extra hormones you throw in, you can't stop it and it will always have the same result. This is literally proven and accepted by medical doctors. (they tried to create super men, literally not joking, by giving young boys extra testosterone and it had no effect) If you take hrt it might SEEM like you changed something, because your body is also reacting to those hormones as well as puberty. But like I said, it would be the same effect with a week's worth of hrt at 15 as a week's worth at 25.
>>
>>7311751
I suppose you've never heard of puberty blockers have you? I suppose you don't even know what causes puberty, right? The hormones that cause the natural puberty, aren't gonna be there if you're on hrt. Just because your body is always gonna react the same in the presence of testosterone even if excess is added doesn't mean your body is going to react the same in the absence of it, and even if it did the added hormones would still cause your bones to seal and stop growing sooner, and thus stop masculinising. You're literally talking out of your ass.
>>
File: maines-twins-1-435.jpg (121KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
maines-twins-1-435.jpg
121KB, 435x580px
>>7311721
Pic related is an example of what this anon is saying.

They're identical twins (exact same DNA), but one (right) is cis and the other (left) is an early transitioner.

Note the facial structure differences.
>>
>>7311771
I mean, left. Jesus, I shouldn't be posting at 3 AM.
>>
>>7311770
can you please stop responding to troll posts?
>>
>>7311787
Were you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>7311770
I'm sorry but you talking to me about not knowing how puberty works and you don't even understand that both males and females produce estrogen and testosterone. Increasing one or the other doesn't change puberty's effect on the body. You can think so all you want, but I'll believe science before you.
>>
>>7311787
sounds more like a hon trying to convince her regretful self that she'd be the same if she started earlier.
>>
>>7311798
>>7311793
it's old fucking bait. lurk more
>>
>>7311794
There's a reason young boys were castrated in the past. Can you guess it?
>>
>>7311826
Slavery and sex drive, it didn't change how puberty changed their appearance. BTW Puberty blockers don't do anything but delay puberty.
>>
>>7311840
Alright, you know that's bullshit. It's common fucking knowledge that eunuchs look funny due to nopuberty
>>
>>7311859
You're right, but it also doesn't have anything to do with the original topic. You can stop puberty by removing genitals or using puberty blockers. But like I said increasing estrogen won't change anything.
>>
>>7311892
That's not true though. Even if you just increased estrogen, if you used enough it would end up suppressing the testosterone that causes male puberty. And most hrt regimes involve more than just medication to raise estrogen, but also medication to lower testosterone, thus preventing its masculinising effects and in a young enough person preventing a male puberty.
See >>7311771 for example.
>>
>>7311771
i honestly can't tell the difference between them except the dude's midface seems to be longer
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.