[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to gay bar >guy from Growlr wants to meet and tells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault-1.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>go to gay bar
>guy from Growlr wants to meet and tells me to wait outside for him
>we've been talking for about 2 weeks (27 year old 5 years older than me like 6'4" geeky black guy)
>i wait for 30min and he brings a bunch of weed but I only take 1hit he takes like 6
>go inside with him and go to the bathroom first
>full of twinks and feminine guys
>i just pee and then go to him but hes already talking to someone else
>he tries to introduce me but the other guy ignores me
>he tells him he will buy him a drink
>gives me a bitch look and takes his hand
>Growlr guy tells me to go with them
>i buy myself a drink and they both turn their back to me
>i feel like everyone is staring because Im alone
>theres a dark hallway and room in the back so I order a drink and go there to stop the amlnxiety
>everyone is making out
>some guy approaches me and shines his phones glashlight on my face
>it lights up the whole room and everyone looks at me
>he says ew and leaves
>literally bursting with rage
>pretend it didnt happen and leave a few minutes later
>get another drink
>some drunk twink approaches me and keeps asking whats wrong
>i laugh and say nothing but he hugs me and keeps asking if im ok
>he keeps repeating it over and over
>people start staring
>i go get another drink and see Growlr guy alone
>he apologizes and says the other guy wanted to hookup but he said no becuase he came here for me
>some other guy approaches him and same thing happens
>close my tab and leave
>he runs up to me and tells me hes really sorry and to not leave
>hes starting to make a scene so I just leave

Literally the worst night of my life

Nothing like this had ever happened to me.
>>
>>7310206
>>go to gay bar
This was your first mistake.
>>
>>7310206
>27

Is everyone on /lgbt/ old?
>>
File: 1478382486879.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1478382486879.png
284KB, 650x581px
>>7310525
Every.
Fucking.
Time
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-28-01-11-16.png (188KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-28-01-11-16.png
188KB, 720x1280px
>>7310531
He was 27 and im 22 and yes

And the bitch had the nerve to message me.

The bar closed at 3am btw
>>
>>7310545
Players only love you when they're playing
>>
>>7310545
meet up n fuck senpai. as an appology, he'll put out
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-28-01-25-29.png (249KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-28-01-25-29.png
249KB, 720x1280px
>>7310609
He wanted to fuck from the start

And ew how pathetic would that be after what he did
>>
>>7310632
Right on OP, don't let him manipulate you.
>>
While >going to a gay bar was indeed your firs mistake, your second and biggest mistake was not having enough self-esteem to gtfo when this dude accepted some guy's invitation IN A RESTROOM and virtually ditched you. And then you stuck around long enough to see him do the same AGAIN. >>7310545 seems to be leading to an apology, probably with a (maybe pity) fuck throw in, but ask yourself this, do you really want to be with a guy who basically hustles for free drinks from twinks at a gay bar?

Unless you were just looking for casual sex with him or anyone, in which case here's a hint: you gotta own it and be 100% confident to survive casual sex. But since you were speaking for two weeks with this guy before you met him, you probably weren't just looking for casual sex?

Either way he's not even that cute, just dump his ass and find someone else.

And stop going to gay bars lol
>>
File: 1478269918118.jpg (109KB, 554x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478269918118.jpg
109KB, 554x720px
>>
>>7310632
He looks Muslim. No wonder he fucked you over.
>>
>>7310206
Are you generally uncomfortable in bars and such? Why would you let him humiliate you like that and not just leave when he walked off with the first guy?
>>
>>7310658
I usually go to gay bars alone or meet up with them at their place or get some coffee.

I had never gotten ditched at a gay bar mostly because Ive never gone with someone I barely know.

The ditching was just part of it, i just had a terrible night and its like I had this cloud around me keeping everyone away.

Lately my life has turned to shit anyway thats probably why. I just want to catch a break but the harder I try to be positive the shittier things become.
>>
>>7310740
This may be tough love but if we're talking about what you've told us and not anything else, you're just whining at this point. Move on with your head held high because you did nothing wrong here, you gave a fair shot to a guy who acted like a slut... twice. Things didn't become "shittier", the guy was a piece of shit all along and you should be thankful you realized that before you actually got involved with him.

By the way, if you're having a bad night and you're in a place that makes you feel worse or where you feel have that "cloud" you describe, just leave. Don't force things. That's the biggest issue from your stories, I mean, the guy left with someone else and you stuck around -- why were you forcing it? Things ran their course. Same with the bar, if it was a shitty experience just leave.

Hopefully you'll feel better soon, but you have to put your back into it to make that happen, too.
>>
>>7310658
>Hustling for free drinks from twinks

I thought it was twinks who hustled for drinks?
>>
>>7310768
Yeah youre right I always force things even when my gut feeling says otherwise
>>
>>7310206
Faggots are so pathetic.

Thanks for the laugh!
>>
>>7310531
>27
>old

I have recently become aware that faggots think that their life is over after 30.

Yet another reason to laugh at faggots.
>>
>>7312361
Your welcome
>>
File: 009 - X9ntNiP.png (67KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
009 - X9ntNiP.png
67KB, 184x184px
>>7310740
sweetie,your first mistake was to even consider dating a nigger
>black guys
>ever
coalburners never learn..
>>
>>7310206
Yeah that's what happens when you try to act like a slut but fail at it. Just go meet someone normal man, that shit ain't for you. You have a tender soul. You grew up playing video games alone. You're not a slut and you never will be. And that is okay, come to terms with it. So what if you are too ugly for vain people? Ugly people get together all the time. Look around you, tons of ugly people holding hands and looking happy. That is the most important thing here, being happy. I hope you can be happy.
>>
>>7312445
>your

Kek
>>
Wow are bars really that shitty?
I had a chance to go with friends a couple of times but turned them down, looks like I did the right thing.
>>
>>7312477
dude...
that's so fucking gay lol
did you go do special ed school?
>>
>>7312477
Op here

Thank you for this I will hold it deep in my boi pussy lmao eat u thinkin fahm
>>
>>7312457
Thanks sweaty your right I burned cola
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.