[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>transbian >ugly and barely passable if at all >socially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>transbian
>ugly and barely passable if at all
>socially inept, anxious, utterly uncomfortable with self, possible aspergers
>shitty dead end warehouse job and wild mood swings that make successful schooling a distant hope
>emotional and physical clinginess and longstanding emotional issues caused by repeated social and romantic rejection
>clumsy and not very practically intelligent
>bad sense of fashion
>terrible/boring at conversation half the time
>no hobbies other than interest in history and human geography
>get shit for matches online
I'm a real winner.
>>
>>7308488
Suicide pact?
>>
File: IMG_4175.png (189KB, 374x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4175.png
189KB, 374x365px
>tfw literally JUST: the chaser
Where and when will I find my perfect match...
>>
>>7308488
homosexuality is cancer, lesbians are cancer, gay men are cance, transbians are cancer, gay trans men are cancer, the only sane people are stright people, trans or cis is the only natural sexual orientation, the "gay brain" is just a transgender brain, if you don't take hormones and extirpate your genitals, then you are a degenerate ""homosexual"" who needs to be executed like the faggot you are.
>>
>>7308493
I actually get pretty cute matches sometimes but they usually are just being friendly?

Sure, normie girl my age, lets be friends. We can meet and have coffee so you can have uncomfortable silences with me and look like you'd rather be grating your tits when I fail to provide good conversation.

Being a sperg is like smelling like shit as soon as you open your mouth

I had a successful date with a 34 year old at least
>>
>>7308488
iktf kind of
no way i could live my own, i'm probably getting kicked out if i can't move out before my parents notice i'm transitioning, i'm an overly anxious piece of shit too depressed to earn money, and i've been in 3 fucking breakups in 2 weeks lol
>>
>>7308525
>I had a successful date with a 34 year old at least

>Not fucking that mommy pussy
>>
>>7308574
I mean we're supposed to go to an arcade next time but I'm not really expecting anything, kissing under a tree was nice though, reminds me of the last time I was in the sun (graveyard shift + winter = tranny night goblin)

And getting along with older people than yourself is a sure sign of autism wew
>>
>all around worse off than OP
Why am I even still alive, really.
>>
>>7308488
I actually thought that you were describing me for a second and I got really paranoid. Oops
>>
Bump for misery
>>
>>7308488
>get shit for matches online
I really hope you don't mean like, dating matches, because you shouldn't be seeking out a relationship when you have nothing to offer.
>>
>>7308503
this is some next-level shitposting
>>
>>7312280
I have time to offer, i like having fun and going out, wtf kind of mindset is that? Do i have to be a perfect normie with manicured facebook photos before being a human who can seek companions?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.