[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that moment when you look in the mirror and see a small-boobed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: vomiting.png (177KB, 432x415px) Image search: [Google]
vomiting.png
177KB, 432x415px
>that moment when you look in the mirror and see a small-boobed boy with beer belly, holocaust survivor chest, grandfather knees, big veiny dadhands and Bigfoot feet
Sad!
Yuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 572x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 572x504px
>>7306132
I need to stop shaving.

The feminine bitchface puts me off
>>
I'm pushing early 30's and it still hasn't happened.
>>
>>7306948
check out this hothead with good genes
god, i hate you
>>
File: 1421776378708.gif (714KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1421776378708.gif
714KB, 245x245px
>>7306132
mfw: this literally jut happened to me.
>>
>when you look in the mirror and see a man with gyno instead of a girl

I'm ready to fucking die
>>
>>7306132
>tfw have girlhands
Everything else applies though
>>
>>7306132
Thats why I wont transition. Its just not worth it, I swear.
>>
>>7306132
>tfw I can feel my phantom penis
>>
>IT'S MY GENES I'M SO UNLUCKY, PITY ME

Nice excuse, better than admitting that you're a fat lazy slob that puts 0 effort into your body and hasn't worked out a day in their life.
>>
>>7307157
i work out every day brah
>>
>>7307173
>work out everyday
>has beer belly

???

you started yesterday bro?
>>
>>7307185
i am not the one with beer belly bruhski
>>
>>7307043

My pleasant face, legal blindness, mental illness, and hyper keratitis of the feet are genes.

My diet and exercise routine built around careful record keeping of my weight changes compared to food intake has nothing to do with them.

"Oh you know nothing my metabo-"

yeah no I was a 5'9" 245 lb lardass while buying into that shit.
...granted my "Diet and excercise" plan was basically just replacing 50% of my food with bland oatmeal until I lost the will to eat and then adding more fruit after.

"Well you can't keep it off because yoyo"

yeahno, age 16 im 145, age 20 im 245, age 24 managed to get down to 160, age 26 at 145. Been hovering 140-150 for the last six years.

>>7307173
And what do you eat everyday?

Make a catalog over 3 weeks and add up your average caloric intake then jump online and find out average caloric output per activity then guesstimate your average output and adjust caloric intake accordingly.
>>
>>7307222
you were a behemoth obese landwhale though
i am only 160 lbs
>>
>>7307256

I really was. If I ate whenever I wanted I'd shift the focal point of earth's gravity directly to my butt.
>>
>>7307157
>working out fixes your masculine skeleton
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.