[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW You're a TERF and an MTF. It's like, I basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Syes.png (417KB, 492x468px) Image search: [Google]
Syes.png
417KB, 492x468px
TFW You're a TERF and an MTF.

It's like, I basically don't believe in gender and yet I have gender dysphoria.

BTW I also am AGP as fuck

Fuck
>>
>>7297510
Me too bro! :high fives with dicks:
>>
File: image.jpg (622KB, 830x2623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622KB, 830x2623px
>>7297510
>>7297619

Become a pill popping femboy and be a qt fem husbando
>>
>>7297644
Already on HRT but becoming less and less willing to put a label on it.

Like I wish I was female but...

Female= organism that produces ova.

and that ain't me.

Referring to myself as male feels so wrong. I guess I am technically, but I'm unable to produce sperm (with current medication)

I think the reason I don't want to call myself a femboy or anything is just emotional.

I feel in between male and female but I don't believe in non binary genders (I don't believe in gender at all)

I can't even express myself properly...
>>
>>7297510
you're a natal male who wishes you were a natal female and is taking steps to approximate such, which makes you a transsexual woman
i've met trans women terfs before
>>
>>7297619
>>7297510
look into gender nihilism.
>>
>>7297699
I feel like "male transsexual" is more appropriate than "transsexual woman" I think this is an impotent distinction because if I call myself a woman then I have no idea what the word means.

If it's "anyone who identifies as a woman" then the word basically has no meaning.

right now I take "Woman" to mean "adult female human" I'm only 2/3 of those :/
>>
>>7297683
Gender is very real. If it wasn't, feminism wouldn't even exist as an ideological platform. Male "privilege" and socialization wouldn't be a thing if gender didn't exist or wasn't tied to bio sex.
>>
>>7297702
Gender Nihalism is an OK personal philosophy I could see myself getting behind, but it really contradicts my position as a feminist, as it basically precludes any discussion of class based oppression (Which is real, outside of philosophy)
>>
>>7297750
how so? I know lots of queer nihlists from the bashback! days who have an intersectional analysis including class oppression.
>>
>>7297749
Having discomfort about your gender is not the same as being the opposite gender anyway.
>>
>>7297683
what about females born without eggs? no one says they arent women. the constructs of sex and gender are much more complex.
>>
>>7297683
>>7297735
Just go femboy. It's cringe worthy if you're a guy, even admit it, but continue role playing a woman. It's even unethical to keep letting people think you're one if we take your logic.

Besides, guys who look female, but act like guys and do what they want are cool and really attractive tbhfam.
>>
>>7297773
True enough, but I feel like somebody born with male genitals and XY chromosomes (and I had mine checked) is unambiguously male. There are edge cases that my definition doesn't work for, but I am not one of them
>>
>>7297699
>trans women terfs
To be fair, aren't those usually bitter old hons who just take it as an opportunity to lash out against those younger than themselves?

They also keep talking about fakers and don't want people to get on HRT so sour grapes probably.
>>
>>7297786
So you shouldn't go around telling people you're a woman, or even letting them think you're one or doing things that could lead to that. It's creepy, religous right was right.
>>
>>7297796
I don't understand what you're trying to say, I'm honestly not trying to be obtuse
>>
>>7297787
the ones i'm thinking about aren't
the most prominent one, snowflakeespecial (though she doesn't blog anymore), transitioned at 18 in 1992 when almost nobody did it that young
>>
>>7297804
You're a man, so you're usurping if you play some stereotype of a woman.
>>
>>7297735
>If it's "anyone who identifies as a woman" then the word basically has no meaning.

Isn't that the point of gender abolitionists tho? To make "man" and "woman" effectively meaningless and truly unite the sexes? Biological sex should be utterly meaningless in social situations outside of romantic or medical engagements. Forcing people into classes based on their sex at birth is why sexism exists in the first place. Blurring the lines between those classes or allowing people to physically or socially go from one to the other with no fuss undermines gender and sex based classism and paves the way to an androgynous society.
>>
>>7297854
Unless you're blurring the lines physically/medically, it's all worse than pointless.
>>
>>7297866
I mean unless you're altering your sexual traits. If sex traits for everyone were made more androgynous it would probably fix everything.
>>
>>7297866
>Unless you're blurring the lines physically/medically, it's all worse than pointless.

Not necessarily. If you think that it undermines the discussion of sexism, then that's hardly a valid reason. People can allow racial minorities the same rights and privileges of the majority while still acknowledging that racism exists. Even if it's only for people who blur the lines physically or medically, that's precisely what transsexuals do. Physically, they're in artificially induced state of intersexuality. They don't snugly fit into either male or female sex based classes because they possess traits from both.
>>
>>7297930
>they're in artificially induced state of intersexuality
That's what should be done. It'd be even better if everyone were intersex to begin with. But unless physical differences are eroded, it's hopeless if humanity stays with as much dimorphism as apes.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.