[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad is evangelical preacher, extremely anti-gay. Scares me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>dad is evangelical preacher, extremely anti-gay. Scares me at times.
>likes to feel my muscles
He can do that but apparently it's queer for me to feel up an Asian twinks lips.
>>
See how he reacts when you suck his dick.
>>
>>7292149
Let him rape your boipucci with his Christian cock
>>
>>7292381
>>7292277
These are good suggestions from great suckcess.
>>
Just do what I did and tell him there's "things about me that you don't want to know"
>>
There's nothing gay about touching an Asian's lips
>>
>>7293419
H-hi
>>
>>7293428
Sorry I'm trans
You'll have to be OK with that if you want me to touch your lips
>>
>>7293797
Mtf?
>>
>>7293812
Yes
>>
>>7298895
I don't mind anon
>>
>>7292149
The real danger is fornication (i.e. race-mixing)

Biblical references prohibiting inter-racial marriage and separation of races.

>I am told that in the Ten Commandments there is an incorrect understanding of what the word adultery meant. It appears that two of the Commandments are the same: Thou shalt not commit adultery and Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife. The word 'adultery' in this sense means 'adulteration of the blood'.

http://www.truth-books.com/bible_references.html

>So we see that the word adultery is indeed used of married people who sleep with others, even others of their own tribe or race. Therefore adultery is not always race-mixing in the Old Testament. In the New Testament it is often distinguished from the word fornication For these reasons it is difficult to convince the average Christian that it can also mean race-mixing, and therefore now we will do a study of passages where it appears in that context also.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/adultery-and-fornication-yahwehs-covenant-people-07-31-10
>>
>>7300364
>Lastly, what might be an obvious corollary should be explicitly stated: if interracial marriage is generally immoral, then other activities related to it are also immoral. This would include interracial dating, interracial extra-marital sex,13 and any other form of interracial romance. If interracial marriage is sin, then incipient forms of it (or even perversions of it, such as interracial fornication) are likewise sinful.

http://faithandheritage.com/2011/05/the-moral-status-of-miscegenation/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.