[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender cop excluded from transgender event she organised

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: la-mmeek-1479945660-snap-photo.jpg (25KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
la-mmeek-1479945660-snap-photo.jpg
25KB, 650x366px
>The Transgender Day of Awareness, an annual event to honor those who lost their lives to anti-transgender violence, was held Nov. 17 in the Hillcrest neighborhood.

>Officer Christine Garcia, who transitioned last year, helped plan the event and was part of the Police Department security detail that watched over a commemorative march down University Avenue.

>After the march, when Garcia tried to enter the event as a member of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer community, she was asked to leave because her uniform could upset others in attendance.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-transgender-cop-20161123-story.html

When did this meme about LGBT groups hating cops and feeling unsafe around them start? I'm seeing it more and more. There were calls for a boycott of several Prides this year because police officers were in attendance, even though the police officers were largely there to protect LGBT people and their presence is a legal requirement for having parades in some places
>>
>Umbrella all lgbt
>Just SJW's

Pick the one most likely
>>
>>7288977
Obviously not all LGBT people hate cops, but it seems within the last year or two a bunch of LGBT groups have made their official stance "ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS". Given that sjws were probably running the groups already, what caused the sudden sea-change?
>>
>>7289016
SJWs also support BLM, which seems to have higher priority to them. So obviously they'll use LGBT to further their agenda.
>>
>>7288968
a lot of the people who go to those events are niggers. Being afraid of cops is their natural reaction
>>
In every case where I got caught defending myself from straight people, the cops either arrested me, arrested me and charged me, arrest and charged and jailed me, or I managed to convince them that nothing happened and it must have been a prank call (because the person I beat was long gone and didn't want to bring the law into it.)

I've never been treated like the one attacked. They never assumed I was innocent until proven guilty. Every one one of them was out to do something evil until it was proven they were about to get caught.

And I'm white, in case there was some confusion there. But cops around here hate gays a lot worse then they hate blacks. The only person I met who has it harder is a gay black man.

To gay people, cops are the bad guys. They never arrest the straight people who break those anti-discrimination laws, they often arrest gay people for doing nothing even when it's illegal to arrest them, and once Trump makes it a law to hunt down and kill all gay people, the cops will already be on the way to my house before they even get the news.
>>
>>7289423
how do they tell you're gay just by looking at you?

also move to a better culture
>>
>>7289535
All of my family besides myself are neo-Nazis. Almost all of them have went to at least jail if not prison for attempted murder, drug dealing, theft, assault or rape. The cops become familiar with your entire family when your family is like that, and they took note of the fact that there was a gay liberal on the outer edges of that family. And while most of the cops belong to the KKK and sympathize with my family, they hate me because their Jesus told them to.

"Move to a better culture" is cop-out. If every time the straight people did something evil the LGBT always moved, eventually, there'd be nowhere to move to left except the grave, since straight people make up 97% of the population. You have to do something about the evil people, you can't just always run. I'd rather be tortured to death than run away and abandon my home, the place where I was born. I own it, not these piece of shit straight people.
>>
File: you ve got subverted.png (195KB, 573x376px) Image search: [Google]
you ve got subverted.png
195KB, 573x376px
>>7288968
enjoy Soros subverting your society
>>
>>7289423
You're clearly provoking fights. To be in so many that you've had multiple police calls on you is pretty telling.

0/10 would not date
>>
>>7288968
LGBT and SJW culture is so fucked, you all treat each other like shit. this whole "micro-aggression" meme is a fucking joke and does so much harm.
>>
>>7289672
You're just the sort of person I would never want to date anyway. I'd kill myself before I'd date someone who blames victims.
>>
>>7289634
i'll subvert your bp, bb
>>
File: o0480048013536588789.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
o0480048013536588789.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
>>7289563
t's not a cop-out for your well being...

but what are you doing about the evil people?
>>
>>7288968
Awesome. Let's shoo the cops away from LGBT centers. I'm sure having no law enforcement on our side nearby will turn out great
>>
>>7289679
Sounds like you'd rather be a victim of white trash life than be something better than a convict.
>>
>>7291258
>get's called out for being piece of shit
>proves the person wrong by being a piece of shit again
>>
Black and brown trans communities + cops have always been an issue.

I know it may be hard for some of you to believe but trans people who are poor/of color/immigrant and/or pushed into sex work get mistreated by police and even get killed and mishandled by them. I totally get why she got excluded from her own event.

She's pretty though :3
>>
>>7291309
I mean im dumping my family because they don't love and support me, much less being disgusting vile human waste on top of it.
>>
>>7291320
>I know it may be hard for some of you to believe but trans people who are poor/of color/immigrant and/or pushed into sex work get mistreated by police and even get killed and mishandled by them
You make it sound like trannies are delicate little eggs with soft shells.
>>
File: IMG_8090.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8090.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>7291320
>>
>>7291384
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>7291377
NYPD arrested my friend for sex work when she was walking home from actual job using the condoms in her purse as "evidence".

There are also dozens of times when the girls are put in male cells even though protocol is supposes they be in women's units for safety and taunted by police or abused or even killed.

That treatment is unjust for anyone but trans women are undeniably treated cruelly and unusually.

The average trans experience of 4channers is not the same as marginalized transwomen in actual life
>>
gays are pussies and capitulate to the worst of their bunch, so the loudest voices become the only voices, and the rest of us make excuses for them
openly disavow psycho idiots on your own side lest you be purged along with them
>>
>>7288968
She should come back and ///kill them all\\\
>>
>>7291517
""""""""""""she"""""""""""
>>
>>7291517
"If you do not desist in behaving in this manner, you will require medical attention as the result of violent retributions on my part"
>>
>>7291309
>get's
confirmed retard
>>
>>7291557
>NYPD arrested my friend for sex work when she was walking home from actual job
Desu, shitting out cum from her boipucci is next to the garbage dumpster is not a job.
>>
>>7288968
It's LA, I don't think any kind of minority feels safe around cops there.
>>
>>7292062
The story took place in San Diego, but your point still stands since there's a lot of Mexicans down there
>>
>>7288968

I find it hilarious how people are even fearing Police in England now, though when they say why they say about shit happening in America. I have noticed that it seems to be university students crying about Police, because no-one from back home was scared. I feel way better when Police are nearby, they're cool dudes, probably biased though since I have multiple family members within the Police. If you're not breaking any laws and you don't look like a cunt trying to be confrontational I don't understand why you'd be afraid of the Police in Englando
>>
File: kill-yourself.jpg (33KB, 750x476px) Image search: [Google]
kill-yourself.jpg
33KB, 750x476px
>>7292373
>>
>>7292786
It's pretty easy anon. Don't go riding around in stolen cars with an unregistered gun and for the love of God don't point it at a cop. Smile once in a while at strangers and don't be degenerate.
>>
I only heard about this kind of bullshit in relation to BLM, who have co-opted LGBT for some reason and are trying to take over and ride on our backs the way feminism used to. They pulled the same shit at Toronto Pride, can't remember if they were successful.

Why can't other groups just leave us alone? We're already a miserable rat king of in-fighting, barely-related groups as it is, there's no room for this shit.
>>
>>7291320

Those kind of problems are exactly why the police should be at the event, to engender better relations. Barring them is retardedly counter productive.
>>
>>7292373

It's all SJW university students who spend too much time on the internet and think America=world.
>>
This is honestly makes me sad. How hurtful and alienating to a person that already feels hurt and alienated by definition.
>>
File: rothbardsmile.jpg (240KB, 764x988px) Image search: [Google]
rothbardsmile.jpg
240KB, 764x988px
>>7288968
Good. Violent gang members should be excluded from all aspects of society.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.