[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this tolerated? I don't want my children to see this,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1479992928307.jpg (283KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479992928307.jpg
283KB, 1200x900px
Why is this tolerated? I don't want my children to see this, nor do I want them to be confused over which sex to kiss because they see two men at it in the street. Can we all agree faggots do more harm than good in this world? AIDS wouldn't even be a pandemic in the first world if gays were just executed.
>>
File: IMG_2758.jpg (57KB, 372x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2758.jpg
57KB, 372x396px
>>7287575
> angry detailed response on how gays are equal
I even included a smug pepe with your (you)
>>
>>7287575
>or do I want them to be confused over which sex to kiss because they see two men at it in the street.

Why do you care what sex your child decides to kiss?
>>
>>7287593
>Why do you care if your child lets your ancient lineage die out so he can enjoy a life of poopdick hedonism
Really?
>>
>>7287615
Because I want to see the fall of the christian world and burn the planet to cinders in the fire of my fabulous queerness of course

Come here straighty, lemme Pence you all night long
>>
>>7287615
Your kid probably already has an in inkling of who he/she wants to kiss ding dong. That shit is instinctual.

Quit the whole self-righteous act and getting worked up over nothing you big baby.
>>
>>7287615
You can still have children if you're gay
>>
>>7287575
>women walk almost naked every day of their lifes and it's ok
>gays do it once a year and they're degenerate

You're retarded and I hope all of your family gets pozzed by niggers
>>
File: 1479452685485.gif (1MB, 288x314px) Image search: [Google]
1479452685485.gif
1MB, 288x314px
You're all degenerates
>>
>>7287667
Yes

Next
>>
>>7287575
Don't lump the lgbt together with these degenerate scum, we're not all filthy exhebitionists, kill yourself you fucking nigger you're probably as degenerate as this and straight what's your excuse you subhuman trash.
>>
>>7287575

If straight people went out dressing in goddamn BDSM gear once a year, it'd be just as fucking stupid.

This has nothing to do with "pride", and everything to do with exhibitionism.
>>
>>7287575
>Why is this tolerated?
Because liberal straight people (yes I said it don't pretend it isn't true) don't want lgbt people to be actually accepted.
Since normal looking/acting people are more likely to be accepted, they turned the whole movement (and identity just in case) into a grotesque caricature of what it is, deliberately provoking normal people so that these liberals, being the righteous and holy martyrs that they are, have someone to fight.
Since desensitivity happens, this means that they have to resort to more and more outrageous measures in order to provoke.

If there'll ever be a liberal group fighting for the rights of zoophiles and pedophiles, it's because of this mentality.
>>
>Why is this tolerated?
Because it's not important.
>because they see two men at it in the street
It doesn't influence their innate sexual attraction.
>do more harm than good in this world
No, we cannot agree on the definition of good in the absolute sense.
I consider parenthood to be a necessary evil in the world. It is denigrating for a person to have a child, because it defies autonomy and represents person's loss to his or her animalistic drives. Children shouldn't belong to their parents. They should be taken from them and reared by professionals for the common good of humanity. Those who have lost to the instinct should be disenfranchised, as they have chosen their place: the place of multiplying animals.
>AIDS wouldn't even be a pandemic
The most serious epidemic of HIV infections is in Africa. The virus is primarily transmitted by heterosexual activities there.
>>
>>7287575
Yuo can immigrate to Russia or Ukraine with your ugly offsprings. Pack your luggage, bitch.
>>
>>7287667
I watched that movie the other day. good movie.
>>
>>7287615
It's a sign that your genetics aren't worth passing on, anon
>>
>>7287615
sorry, it's just survival of the fittest. if your child can't resist turning gay it's a matter of your inferiority as a parent and genetic donor. your lineage was a failure

>b-b-b-but the fags did this!!

might as well say
>b-b-b-but the gazelle would have been fine if it weren't for the lions!!
>>
>>7287575
Although Aids was firstly get through the straight sex from some white man fucked uganda oogabooga.
But I agree that THIS shit should not be showed. Cause we all don't want to see what we can become in our later years.
>>
>>7288105
If that's the case your orientation is nature's form of eugenics. How does that feel?
>>
File: Xn6pwYe.jpg (84KB, 960x468px) Image search: [Google]
Xn6pwYe.jpg
84KB, 960x468px
>>7287644
You need a womb to have your own kids. Gays can get around this with adoption, etc. But I don't recommend it.
>>
>>7288105
You're basically calling gays genetically inferior.
>>
>>7288666
I see no problem with this.
T. straight MtF
>>
>>7287575
>Why is this tolerated?
It's not harming anyone.
>I don't want my children to see this,
Then don't take them to the area the parade is in during the parade, in the same way that you wouldn't take children to Folsom Street Fair or Mardi Gras. We don't run society purely for the benefit of children, which is also why places like bars and nightclubs exist.
> nor do I want them to be confused over which sex to kiss because they see two men at it in the street.
They won't be confused if you explain some people like people of the same gender while other people like people of the opposite gender and some people like both. What you're actually saying is you don't want your kids to be gay, but if they're gay they'll figure that out themselves with or without gay pride parades.
>Can we all agree faggots do more harm than good in this world?
They're pretty neutral, and you're also on the faggot board so I doubt you'll find many people agreeing with you. It might be better to post threads like this in /pol/, in future.
>AIDS wouldn't even be a pandemic in the first world if gays were just executed.
HIV is now established in heterosexual populations so killing the gays wouldn't help anything, and also genocide is illegal.
>>
>>7289039
In that regard you're in the same category, because to these people you're just a faggot in a dress, and you've removed yourself from the gene pool by sterilising yourself.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.