[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gaygen/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 61

File: nienor_howe.jpg (275KB, 1260x841px) Image search: [Google]
nienor_howe.jpg
275KB, 1260x841px
Gay General.
Tolkien edition.
Previously on /gaygen/: >>7276115.
>>
>>7285689
Tolkien is an overrated author
>>
File: tr.jpg (103KB, 431x640px) Image search: [Google]
tr.jpg
103KB, 431x640px
Hello gaygen lets talk

When and where was your first time having sex? Was it embarassing? Did it suck? Did you suck? Did he suck you?

Also happy thanksgiving to u all

>>7285689
the hobbit > lord of the rings
>>
>>7285800
>When and where was your first time having sex?
h-haha yeah
>>
>>7285800

Hot dad's house in/beside his bed

I was kind of embarrassed when I was takin his jeans down and huffed his bulge but then the horniness got rid of all sense of shame

It was great

I sucked, he sucked
>>
>>7285800
>When and where
In a random guy's run down apartment. We met on Grindr. I was 16, he was like 28.
>Was it embarrassing?
Yes because I didn't know what to do. I was bad at fingering him and hurt him, and likewise I wasn't relaxed so bottoming didn't feel so good to start with.
>Did it suck?
It was ok.
>Did you suck? Did he suck you?
Obviously, yes.
>>
File: tumblr_o9jl00ydQi1rx1595o1_1280.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9jl00ydQi1rx1595o1_1280.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
>>7285820
Oh right I meant to say
If u haven't had sex then when was your first makeout / kiss / sexual contact in any way

If none still apply who was ur first crush and why didn't u make it happen??
>>
>>7285800
>When and where was your first time having sex? Was it embarassing? Did it suck? Did you suck? Did he suck you?
Not embarassing at the time, but now regret doing with a 30 something old man when I was 16.
Luckily only did it with people I liked afterwards.

>the hobbit > lord of the rings
triggered.
>>
Who likes muscle manlets? Like under 5'6"? And are they better as bottoms or tops to you?
>>
>>7285839
>If u haven't had sex then when was your first makeout / kiss / sexual contact in any way
haha yeah
>If none still apply who was ur first crush and why didn't u make it happen??
idk
for a long time i was very disgusted with myself and my body to ever entertain the thought of intimacy with anyone

now i just haven't tried to look. i'd install grinder, browse for 5 mins, get cold feet and delete it (or panic and delete it if someone msged me)
>>
File: 365902-800w.jpg (102KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
365902-800w.jpg
102KB, 800x1200px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18pIQWHSdqf
>>
>>7285850

Hello yes

They're made to be powerbottoms desu
>>
>>7285854
>i'd install grinder, browse for 5 mins, get cold feet and delete it (or panic and delete it if someone msged me)
You sound kinda retarded
>>
File: tumblr_nckrnj2OmC1rns0quo1_500.jpg (103KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nckrnj2OmC1rns0quo1_500.jpg
103KB, 500x740px
>>7285832
Sounds hot
Horniness does have a nice way of taking that tenseness away

>>7285837
>>7285842
:/ I feel bad hearing such a big age gap that just sounds like it would be really weird esp for a first time

>>7285854
I get being intimidated by Grindr, I don't use it
And I hope you feel happy where you are regardless of whether you've been sexual, u don't need to
Do u ever try tinder?
>>
>>7285880
i am so socially retarded you wouldn't believe and the only reason my immediate friend circle hasn't found out yet is because someone else drunkenly came out before i did

>>7285886
>Do u ever try tinder?
no

i operate on a level of constant irrational closeted paranoia. i wouldn't, but i fell for the college meme and am financially dependent on my parents for a bit. only issue this college is

a) very close to home
b) a lot of friends of the family go here

so if one gets wind and it gets back to my parents i'm kill
>>
fuck i killed the thread

you guys like films? what films do you guys like
>>
File: tumblr_o3495djXUh1qfhbsvo1_1280.jpg (83KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3495djXUh1qfhbsvo1_1280.jpg
83KB, 800x533px
>>7285901
Is there any place where you are where you can be out anonymously? Like a club? Or a bar? I guess that might be hard with bad social skills
Are your parents super conservative?

>>7285918
Lmao
I watched the new shin Godzilla recently it was a fun time and i could tell Anno directed it
>>
>>7285933
there's a club here but they hold meetings at the same time as my other classes or club, so i dunno. maybe next semester. best bet would be trying something off campus.

my parents are religious but fairly liberal (i don't think so at least) but i'm the sole child and i constantly dread the prospect of a loveless marriage or me having to tell them that their lineage might end with my faggot ass
>>
>>7285991
idk, off-campus stuff seems a lot riskier to me
>>
Need help.
>met a guy off grindr, sucked his cock, he played with my butt a little but he didn't cum
>he wanted to fuck me but i didn't let him since we had no condoms at the time and i'm a virgin
>tried sucking him again after but he still didn't cum
>he had to go to work said we can meet another time, tried messaging him a bit later but he didn't reply

it's been a few days and i can't stop thinking about his cock but i don't want to seem desperate and i'm worried i put him off by not letting him fuck me or being unclean or something. should i try messaging him again?
>>
>>7286060
>tried messaging him a bit later but he didn't reply
>it's been a few days
He doesn't care. Just drop him. Just find a boyfriend instead, don't waste on your youth on these things.
>>
File: DJNiJsn.jpg (14KB, 281x215px) Image search: [Google]
DJNiJsn.jpg
14KB, 281x215px
>>7286044
i guess. my main concern was like walking out of the meeting and running into xyz acquaintance like "oh hey anon i didnt know you were lgbtq" and by then i can't be like "oh i'm not i was just being a straight ally" because no one buys that shit ever

someone semi-jokingly suggested going to an lgbtq club at a different school since there's like 5 in the immediate city but that sounds like another level of desperate nor is it particularly that good.

i'll see how this upcoming semester goes i guess. the act of meeting a guy or whatever is one thing or being out on campus is another, it's just making sure it doesn't get back to my parents yet is the problem. or if it does, it's on my terms.

i'll think of something eventually.
>>
>>7286108
I'm literally too ugly to find one lol. Tried online but most people are too far and only get matched with the ugliest dudes after liking everybody. My body is the only good thing I have since I'm slim and twinky.
>>
>>7286127
plenty of people buy that shit
especially if u go with a gay friend

i think the issue w/off-campus stuff is that allies might go to THEIR school's group but never to another schools, and if you see anyone you know at all itll be 1000% obvious
>>
>>7286149
>i think the issue w/off-campus stuff is that allies might go to THEIR school's group but never to another schools, and if you see anyone you know at all itll be 1000% obvious
true

me asking my 1 gay friend to go to one of these meetings would also probably be the most obvious shit ever to him and the rest of my peers though. he doesn't even go to them. me asking him out of the blue would be pretty fuckin obvious.

on the flipside the club i'm already in has a disproportionate amount of gay guys already there so i gues the next time we all meet up and get drunk i can just hang out with one of them

>>7286143
at that point you pretty much have to look offline, no?
>>
>>7285689
> tfw straight
> tfw /fit/
> have urges every so many months
> just want to take an 8" cock
> then fuck them too
How long will it take me to find another muscular bi/gay man without AIDS or something. And preferably not a promiscuous one.
>>
HOWLING at this insecure retard.
>>
>>7286186
a couple hours if you're in a populated city and willing to download grindr or some shit
>>
>>7286179
preferably someone you're out to

>>7286186
>And preferably not a promiscuous one.
>>
>>7285800
aww, you takin me back a minute...it was my first year of college n my dorm. my roomate use ta leave n the weekends n stay w/ his parents cos he worked at starbucks...so while he was gone me n my first bf went up there after a while of datin n we fucked. it was not bad but it was not good n i wasnt into it cos i did not actually like him really that much at all n he could tell...it ended prolly not even 2 months later...n i haven't has sex since like, last winter. but more happy about that then sad. i had no idea what i was doin at all.
>>
I had a strange dream today.
In the dream, I met a cute tall guy (and a haskell developer, I don't why) with a great sweet personality. I fell for him and we started hanging out together. It culminated in cuddling. He smelled so good and I felt so much love for him, that it's almost like I had been pardoned for all my shortcomings. Nothing of it mattered anymore.
And then I woke up...
>>
>>7286233
the last two dreams i had involved trying to save a toddler from being crushed in an elevator and being chased by a 7 foot tall creature thing in the basement maze of a school/church

where do people get nice dreams
>>
>>7285800
When and where was your first time having sex?
A girl at her house when I was 20. It was a lot of fun, kept going with girls for a while. Downloaded Grindr about 8 months ago to try something new. First was an Asian guy who lived 5 minutes away from me, he got into my car and we sucked each other off. He was a bottom, but after seeing him a few times I convinced him to fuck me. I figured it would be good to take his tiny asian cock first before trying anything larger.

Was it embarassing?
First time I fucked him, it was difficult to stay hard. I guess my brains wiring was too used to girls, so it was kind of embarrassing.

Did it suck?
Nah, managed to cum in the end.

Did you suck?
Yes, now I am addicted to sucking cock.

Did he suck you?
Yep, when he first pulled it out he said "Finally, a nice cock" and went to town. He was much better than any girl (big surprise)

Now I have had a boyfriend for 4 months(different guy, cute as fuck). Haven't told my parents yet, should be interesting when I do.
>>
>>7286179
What's the point in looking offline? That's even worse. What do I do sit in a coffee shop and hope some guy likes me? There's like a 0% chance of that happening
>>
>>7286252
well i meant like bars or something but i realized that's probably even worse. my reasoning being offline is that people can just block or swipe left or whatever when they just see your picture. in person they have to at least interact with you, and who knows, maybe your personality wins them over.

i don't know. i never tried any of it
>>
>>7286239
Take any medications
Occasionally I take melatonin to fall asleep and I usually end up having the weirdest dreams.
>>
>>7286259
Exactly, I don't know either. I don't want to wait to meet guy because that could take like 10 years if ever especially since i've never had a relationship. That's why i don't really care about meeting people on grindr. It's just i get a little too attached..
>>
File: it sucked.png (2MB, 1213x718px) Image search: [Google]
it sucked.png
2MB, 1213x718px
Two full days out of the hospital.
Still feeling good~

I feel like I lost some of my androgyny during my stay since i couldn't eat any solid food or use my esophagus for like two weeks, and i'm sure i lost some weight in some bad way.
But i'm feeling better now. <3
>>
Not sure if there is a better place to ask...

Anal hygiene preparation.

Any hints/tipsguides?

Cheers.
>>
>>7285800
At my apartment
Was 22
Kind of cute latin boy but his breath smelled like shit
Enjoyed kissing him anyways
Sex was awkward
We sucked, he rimmed
Didn't enjoy the sex that much
>>
>>7286370
clean your ass
>>
>>7286197
Who?
>>
>>7286197
Does it make you feel good being a hateful cunt?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0
Oh, Bloodborne's OST is so good.
>>
>>7286407
:(

Was hoping for a tad more detail that that.
>>
Hooked up with a buff air force vet. Manly with a beard and all. I'm not usually into those types but he was handsome. Absolutely destroyed his ass with my dick.
>>
>>7286197
Who the fuck are you to say that? Obviously you're the perfect fucking gay guy who can fuck whoever he wants and possesses perfect common sense and knows perfectly how to interact with people. Sorry not everybody is as confident and amazing as you.
>>
File: babel.png (37KB, 1499x927px) Image search: [Google]
babel.png
37KB, 1499x927px
>>7285689
Someone should write some gay love poetry in Quenya.
>>
File: 7bc.jpg (190KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
7bc.jpg
190KB, 600x797px
Hi.
>>
File: 328.jpg (10KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
328.jpg
10KB, 200x267px
>>7285800

Never...

>>7285839
>when was your first makeout / kiss / sexual contact in any way

Never...

>If none still apply who was ur first crush

Nobody...
>>
>>7286370
got a enema bulb recently from online, get one too and stuff it up your ass(carefully)
>>
>>7286552
your life sounds really sad. maybe stop posting. :)
>>
>>7286479
clean it out
when you feel confident you're clean, stop there
you don't need to do a full enema every time for example

>>7286502
lol
>>
File: dogelog.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dogelog.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
>>7286601

There's more to life than sex and kissing and holding hands.
>>
>>7286610
>>7286555
So it really is that simple? Wouldn't an enema bulb only get water so far inside?

>Fill
>insert nozzle in butt
>squeeze bulb
>remove bulb
>'shit' out water
>rinse *bdumch* repeat until clear water

Is that really all there is to it?
>>
>>7286714
Pretty much, personally I always found it more hassle than it was worth, and sometimes it seems to just fuck my butt up and make me shit all of a sudden anyway.

Usually I'll just make sure I've taken a shit beforehand, say up to an hour or two before, and its been fine for me.

I'm probably filling my ass up too much or something though, so it should be fine for you, it was designed for that purpose in mind after all.
>>
>>7286743
Hmm... Thanks.

IDK, I just got the feeling that something with a 6 inch spout would be enough to reach far enough in.

You're not supposed to jump up and down, clenching, while the water is in you or something?
>>
>>7287095
I usually do a cartwheel or a somersault or 2 just to make sure I get it all sloshin' around.
>>
>>7287129
ha-di-ha.
>>
>>7286502
Yeah, compared to you I pretty much am perfect. Maybe I should feel sympathetic towards your embarrassing life, but I just can't. I've not always been able to carry a decent conversation and I've not always had a gym fit body that I'm actually proud of. Once I was like the insecure faggots in this thread. And that's why you all irritate me so much. I see my stupid former self in you all and I just want to punch him for wasting so much time being a massive fucking pussy. You all need to grow up and stop holding yourselves back with lame excuses.
>>
>>7286714
dued enema bulbs are god tier
Pretty much you just use a little bit of water though. I just found out recently that's how you should really do it. Before I used like half the bulb and would end up taking an hour or two to clean because I'm also cleaning my intestines. But really just a tiny squirt of water, maybe shake your butt a bit and you repeat until water is clear.
>>
>>7287272
Hmm... ok.

I feel like this is too simple lol.

My long distance bf and I are both first timers, both in terms of sex and relationships, and we are meeting for the first time soon.

Want to make sure I have my head around all this stuff well beforehand.

Thank you.
>>
>>7287331
Yea just make sure you get your shitting out of the way beforehand. And what I posted works for me, different people do different things so pretty much find your comfort zone and go with it, but you should be good. If you clean yourself correctly you should ask him to eat your ass feels good desu
Also that's cute meeting for the first time on thanksgiving assuming you're American
>>
Tune.

https://soundcloud.com/insyncmusicservices/claire-the-wrecker-bryony-marks
>>
File: 1455866920795.jpg (108KB, 645x379px) Image search: [Google]
1455866920795.jpg
108KB, 645x379px
>>7285800
>when
Like 2 weeks after my 18th birthday when my GP felt safe giving me some antidepressants that also helped with anxiety and made me insanely horny
>where
His house, he picked me up and drove me there.
>was it embarrassing
I think I did pretty good, and he really knew what he was doing too. I made sure to practice a lot beforehand, and even though I felt a little uncomfortable at first I refused to let that stop me.
>Did it suck?
Not really. I just wasn't very attracted to the guy at all, in terms of both face and personality, but I was turned on by the idea of having sex with an older man so it was pretty fun regardless.
>did you suck
Like. A. Champ.
>did he suck
unfortunately. We 69'd on the bed before actually getting to him fucking me, he sucked at sucking. I practiced deepthroating for him and he couldn't even even return the favour.
>>
>>7287641
Wait, was it your GP you fucked?
>>
File: tumblr_n5ywari1es1s2vmw9o3_1280.jpg (675KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5ywari1es1s2vmw9o3_1280.jpg
675KB, 1280x1707px
>>7286221
This story and photo are both cute!

>>7286233
I love and hate random boy dreams

>>7286347
What happened if u don't mind me asking? Glad you're okay

>>7286370
Purchase anal douche and do ya thing, don't have anything too risky that day (soup, chili, etc), get more lube than you think you need

>>7286552
Oh then how bout...
What's your favorite comfort food
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>>7287129
Lmao

>>7287641
Nice
>>
>>7287673
Ew no
It was just the antidepressants(which only worked for like 2 weeks) made me horny and irrational enough to get on grindr and get some DICK
>>
>>7287706
Oh right, I was gonna say I'm sure he'd have totally fucked his whole career with that!

Are you still sexually active currently?
>>
>>7287722
Nah, I don't want to have sex again until I either find someone I like enough or like myself enough.
>>
>>7287737
Hmm, did that one time put you off then, or is it down to depression and image issues?

Feel free not to answer, I know most people don't wanna ramble on about their lives on here.
>>
>>7285800

Never had sex. I tried sucking a dick once but it was too big.
A guy tried sucking me once but got hair in his mouth, quit and told me to take a shower. Fool didn't know blowjobs were like sucking on a raw piece of turkey and you had to pluck out the hairs.
>>
>>7286347

Why do you lie so much?
Just yesterday you were talking about how you thought your bf was going to break up with you but than you guys had a threesome together and that solved the issue. Now you say you been in the hospital for two days? WTF? Seriously grow the fuck up, stop fibbing for attention, and get off 4chan.
>>
will trans feels go away if I get dominated by a guy.

Maybe I just need to experience subbing and I don't need to ruin my life
>>
File: shiba-inu-puppies19.jpg (170KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
shiba-inu-puppies19.jpg
170KB, 1280x854px
>>7287700
>Oh then how bout...
What's your favorite comfort food

Banana cream pie.
>>
>>7285689
>Tolkien edition.
I hate how authors like him racemixed the Medieval/Renaissance dragon out of existence.

A shame because they're way cooler than those dime in a dozen halfling dragons we have nowadays.
>>
>>7287794
Image issues and depression. I think if I had my life, my face and my mental health a bit more together I'd definitely put myself back out there and strive for a bf.
>>
>>7281929
How much did you even pay for shipping fees
>>7285800
>>7285839
Tfw khv
>>7286239
I don't know anon , even in my dreams I'm a failure too
>>
>>7285850
Defintely bottoms.

You get the awesome size difference thing, but with attractive muscle instead of just skinny. And muscle ass is the best ass.
>>
>>7287872
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>7286601
shut up horror
>>
File: horror.jpg (25KB, 649x485px) Image search: [Google]
horror.jpg
25KB, 649x485px
>>7288239

make me
>>
>>7288349
nice bunkbed dweeblord
>>
>>7285800
;_;

>who was your first crush and why didn't you make it happen??
I guess 2 boys, one I knew in primary and one I met in secondary school
1. Too young and stupid to realise, I remember going to his birthday party once, went to see Inspector Gadget :/
Found out he had cancer a while back, pulled through though :)
2. Woefully straight and not too bright, he was purdy though
>>
File: 1479796034386.jpg (90KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1479796034386.jpg
90KB, 500x667px
Overheard some of my friends (?) gossiping about me today for the first time ever - before if people have beef with me they would just insult me to my face.

They were complaining that I "overshare" about my personal life, which is probably true. I'm a very boring person aside from my active personal life so I guess I don't have much else to talk about. Even if their complaints are accurate though, it still feels bad man.

: (
>>
>>7288378

shit
>>7285839
>>
>>7285800

~8:30pm June 24th 2016 in a 2 room apartment in Westminster.

It wasn't embarassing. It kinda sucked. We both sucked each other.

happy thanksgiving to u 2
>>
>>7285839
>who was ur first crush and why didn't u make it happen??
Close friend I met in highschool.
I was too scared to tell him, afraid that he would hate me. By the time I did work up the courage to tell him we were already drifting apart.

Now he scored himself a girlfriend in another country and moved in with her, while I am still here stuck in some feeble fantasy of the past, stuck with love that just doesn't want to go away.

Kinda makes me regret ever meeting him.
>>
>>7287262
Go back to /fit/. So growing up = going to the gym and holding conversations? Thank you for giving us plebians this amazing wisdom. Of course your environment is exactly the same as mine, and so is your personality so all i need to do is follow your godliness and i'll be fucking perfect. Thank you "i'm better than all of you and i'm totally not hiding my insecurities behind my ego because insecurities aren't part of being human and growing up" dude.
>>
>>7288383
Become an interesting person
>>
>>7286247
Pretty much the same ( minus the bottoming part)
Only started fucking dudes this year.

Just broke up with my bf of 5 months though. :(
>>
File: tumblr_n1otipcXNz1r5lj2jo1_1280.jpg (183KB, 444x770px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1otipcXNz1r5lj2jo1_1280.jpg
183KB, 444x770px
This was a nice discussion

How bout this gg, new question:
What are u thankful for?

>>7288434
;-; I have similar high school crush story they SUCK I am sorry

>>7288378
>woefully straight and not too bright
My crushes as fuck
>>
>>7288624
>I have similar high school crush story they SUCK
Oh well I'm heading down the path of a Disney villain so it could be worse.
>>
>>7285800

I was molested as a kid by my half brother...

>>7288624

I'm thankful for finding a guy from here that loves me very much.
>>
>>7285839
>who was ur first crush and why didn't u make it happen??

I was 6 years old at summer camp and the 27yo camp leader took his shirt off and jumped into the river to save a manatee caught in a net. He was my first crush. I remember after he came back to land people cheering for him and I ran up to him and said, "You're my hero!" and he picked me up and squeezed me tightly and gave me a hug than put me back down. Girls around me looked so jealous. I was so in love with him.
>>
>>7288668

was it just once or did it happen multiple times?
did you ever tell your parents?
are thanksgiving dinners with him awkward?
>>
File: kintarou.jpg (36KB, 620x447px) Image search: [Google]
kintarou.jpg
36KB, 620x447px
>>7288668

You and your bf should have a threeway with your half brother. He can give your bf some tips on how to molest you.
>>
>>7288704
it happened a few times. And we did get a call but I can't really good actually remember how. Thanksgivings aren't awkward because he never came around after awhile.

>>7288714
that is rude and degenerate
>>
>>7288731

Get caught... damn phone
>>
>Thanksgiving
>no bf
>no family gathering
>no Turkey & mashed potatoes & gravy on biscuits
>just another day
>another boring day
>another
>day
>>
How many of you are volunteering and helping out at a food kitchen or homeless shelter instead of stuffing your fat face? What selfless acts have you done this year for others?
>>
>>7288773
I'm giving thanks that I'm not an American
>>
>>7288773

To use selfless acts as a weapon to assert yourself over others would be churlish in the extreme.

I'll keep my good deeds to myself, like everyone should.
>>
>>7288383
You could try learning to keep things to yourself.
>>
>>7287832
>Fool didn't know blowjobs were like sucking on a raw piece of turkey and you had to pluck out the hairs.
Or you could try trimming your bush a bit. The fact he told you to have a shower suggests you were kinda stanky too
Most people do not have a fetish for unwashed, ungroomed men and those that do usually want it to be a really masculine construction worker jock rather than a skinnyfat 4chan user
>>
>>7288773

I'm stuffing my face and not helping anyone and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>7288805
Its important to have conversations to make friends, and like i said except for my personal life i have nothing to talk about. Although I find it difficult, I do need some friends or I get very lonely.
>>
>>7288819
Yous a bitch, bro.
>>
>>7288475
No growing up means self improvement and addressing your insecurities.
Don't like the way you look? Do something about it.
Don't like your job? Do something about it.
Don't like being socially awkward? Do something about it.

Wallowing in your shitty existence doesn't help you or anyone else.
>>
>>7288827

),:
>>
>>7288819
Oversharing doesn't mean you're talking about your personal life. It means you're talking about inappropriate subjects or going in to unnecessary detail. E.G. "Haha yeah I hooked up with a guy last night!" = fine, "So I had three fingers inside him and was licking his taint while jacking him off, and then he jizzed in my eye and I think I might have conjunctivitis now!" is the sort of conversation you only have with the sort of friends who are a) cool with it and b) you have established a close friendship with.
THAT or they're complaining you're demanding too much emotional labour from them. If you constantly talk about how you feel sad, lonely and left out you can be kind of draining to be around.
They don't want to say it to your face because they don't want to hurt you or be mean to you. Venting about your friend to your other friends is a natural thing to do, it doesn't mean they don't like you or want to hurt you.
>>
>>7288837
I generally agree that so much of "self care" these days means excusing your own faults and wallowing in them. However things like mental illness can complicate matters, as can poverty. You also can't easily "do something" about social awkwardness.
>>
>>7288773
Nothing today.
I try to help where I can though.
Did balloon animals for a cancer walk and spent some weekends building houses with habitat.
Should have done more to be honest.
>>
>>7288854
>However things like mental illness can complicate matters, as can poverty.
Those are birth things you can work on. Seek help if you know you've got a problem.
>You also can't easily "do something" about social awkwardness.
None of it is easy. But social awkwardness is something you can work on.
>>
File: The-Gerogerigegege-gero.jpg (82KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
The-Gerogerigegege-gero.jpg
82KB, 500x572px
>>7288690
Wow omg jealous what a beautiful blooming gay moment I love it

>>7288664
Well it might be tough but I would try and not head that way? Idk I've been on that road before and I always try and take myself out of it...being the villain has no longevity

>>7288668
I'm sorry, that's awful and I hope you can feel better in any way you can today! Lmk if you want to talk abt it further / process things

>>7288773
I don't have time to volunteer this month so im just donating an equivalent amount instead
>>
>>7288872
>Those are birth things you can work on. Seek help if you know you've got a problem.
Obviously you can work on them. However even with therapy and medication, there's no guarantee that you'll get over a condition, especially if you're chronically depressed. This is also where poverty comes in - if you can afford a really great psychiatrist and therapy multiple times a week, you're more likely to get over it than someone who's got to count beans to pay for medication.
> But social awkwardness is something you can work on.
I've never had social awkwardness, but most of the issues surrounding it is that being able to socialise easily isn't a talent everyone has. I can walk into a party where I don't know anyone, join a conversation and have a good time whereas other people just can't see how to join a conversation that easily, wouldn't know what to talk about and get tongue tied. You can memorise conversation starters and social norms, but they still don't come as easily and a socially awkward person is pretty much never going to transition into being a social butterfly.
>>
>>7288899
>donating an equivalent amount instead
Who do you donate to?
I always feel a bit weirded out if its a non-religious organization. Unless I've personally worked with them before.
>>
>>7288901
>socially awkward person is pretty much never going to transition into being a social butterfly.
That's not true at all.
I'm a pretty prime example of that.
Some people might not have a natural talent for it, but practise goes a long way.
>>
>>7288945
tips?
>>
>>7288945
Again though, it can be complicated by mental health issues.
>>
File: tumblr_n1oqniBE6x1s3ik60o2_500.jpg (38KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1oqniBE6x1s3ik60o2_500.jpg
38KB, 500x281px
>>7288919
I don't often trust larger organizations, most aren't very transparent (even the religious orgs I've looked at.)

Recently I've been donating mostly to specific individuals on gofundme needing srs or hormone treatments, plus smaller campaigns with specific goals, like one gofundme funding the winterizing of NoDAPL protests

>>7288995
Not that person but desu tips I could give is:
>surround yourself intentionally with even more socially awkward people and practice being confident / decisive with them, great way to start
>go out to an environment (club, meeting, bar) and even if you do nothing you still surround yourself with a new exciting setting, then once you get home from it remind yourself that that was an impressive thing you just did
>try and begin therapy if you have the money or time, it really does help even if you don't trust it
>intentionally realize in your head when it is your anxiety talking, when depression or depressive esteem-hurting thoughts are talking, and realize they are a mechanism and not a truism

Also, disclaimer, don't strain yourself trying these tips if your mental health really prohibits these kinds of activities. Try and get out, but if your mental health means it will only hurt to do these things, the only one I would say still try and do anyway is try a therapy session.
>>
>>7288995
I've got a tip for you.
>>
>>7288773
>helping others
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>7288899
>being the villain has no longevity
Someone has to do it.
Besides, as a faggot I'm already considered the bad guy anyway.
>>
>>7288995
Confidence is the biggest part. Everyone makes dumb mistakes and faux pas, confident people laugh them off, instead if shutting down.
Confidence is what a lot of people mean when they tell you to "be yourself".

Getting confident in social situations can be hard. The biggest part is just putting yourself in those situations and coming to the realization that everybody is a little bit autismo some times.

Alcohol and lifting helped me a lot to. I'm not saying to get hammered and talk to strangers, but if you're already in a group you feel comfortable with it can help you lose your inhibitions.

Lifting helped me a lot to. It's hard not to get at least a little confidence boost when you're in shape. 70 pounds did a lot to make me feel more self confident.

>>7289001
That's true. But just because sometimes difficult and cynosure complicated doesn't mean it's impossible or not worth the effort.
>>
File: 1408974825933.png (105KB, 332x389px) Image search: [Google]
1408974825933.png
105KB, 332x389px
>>7289146
>literally so pampered and lucky that his menial problems were fixed with lifting and a drink
>now thinks he can go around posturing sanctimoniously to people with actual problems

Shut the fuck up you anecdotal pleb
>>
>>7289201
(You)
>>
File: tumblr_oau56tis161s7n9hno3_1280.jpg (70KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oau56tis161s7n9hno3_1280.jpg
70KB, 800x537px
>>7289105
People are already the villain lmao, you really don't have a responsibility
It's certainly easy to fall back on though
>>
>>7289201
>sanctimoniously
Sorry if I came across that way. Not the original poster I jumped in the convo half way.
>>
>>7285839
I went out on a date with a guy I met at work when i was 20. Turns out he was bi, a smoker, and way more sexually experienced than me. After a somewhat bizarre date, we arrived back and sitting in his car, he asked if I wanted to kiss. Being as awkward as I am, I let it happen expecting a quick sweet kiss. I was surprised (and unprepared) when he started to try making out. After like 10 seconds I pulled back and he wanted to try again. The second attempt was longer and just as awkward. Overall his breath tasted of cigarettes and I never heard from him again.
>>
>>7288101
£17! Its a book I mean fuck!

I paid for some rear lights from my car to be shipped from Japan to England, it came in less than two days and was only £30! What the fuck!

>>7287981
Body and image issues can all be altered though, depression is always a thing that takes a lot of work to get through.

Do you have a job right now, or are you studying?
>>
>>7289301
If it got to customs that means it's in this country. They randomly pull packages in customs to work out if you need to pay duty on them. Anything over £12 is technically supposed to incur fees.
High priority mail has workarounds for it, so if the car parts seller does a lot of shipping they can offer expedited delivery for a relatively low cost in a way that smaller companies simply can't.
>>
>>7289339
Ohhh, wow, thanks anon awesome information. I presume duty is based upon weight? If I remember the lights were something in region of £20. Ordering those was a great laugh, I was google translating into Japanese and he was doing the same for English haha.

I assumed it was already in England, but it seems as though it has been here for about three days now, god I hope it comes tomorrow!
>>
>>7289301
>Body and image issues can all be altered though
Been altering that shit back and forth since I was 14, now it's an extremely ficke facet of life that changes constantly.

>depression is always a thing that takes a lot of work to get through.
Yep. I've seen therapists, been on drugs, started working out, changed my entire diet several times, started drinking 4 litres of water ever day, forced a positive mindset and so on. Anything that does work only works temporarily and when it stops working and I come back to the state of mind where I see things as they are I just feel even worse for fooling myself or humiliating myself, and then I end up doing self destructive shit to make sure I can't allow myself to forget. The least shitty solution I've found is sleep.

>do you have a job right now, or are you studying
Nope. I'm a NEET for the foreseeable future unfortunately. Not even gonna try dating or anything until I can get a job.
>>
How does /gg/ personally endure thanksgiving family dinners
>>
>>7289220
Can I get in on some of that (You) action? Help a bro out.
>>
File: girls-laughing-hysterically.jpg (226KB, 630x421px) Image search: [Google]
girls-laughing-hysterically.jpg
226KB, 630x421px
>>7289399

I'm lucky enough to have family who aren't a bunch of liberal yahoo's. We also laugh about how Hillary lost and how the illegals are on their way out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8jAHyTqEGc

Tsunami incoming before the new year.
Total east coast destruction.
>>
>>7289281
>Overall his breath tasted of cigarettes
that's not so bad imo, then again I used to smoke myself

but guys who dont brush their teeth twice a day and don't floss at least once a week, now that's just fucking gross
>>
File: hillbillies.jpg (38KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
hillbillies.jpg
38KB, 500x368px
>>7289457
>lucky
>>
What kind of underwear should I get my bf?
>>
>>7289532

stay mad, sweetheart, stay mad.
>>
File: Redneck-meme.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Redneck-meme.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
>>7289532
>hillbillies.jpg
son, those are gopniks you just posted

the American precariat looks like this
>>
>>7289552

Depends. He'll need it after you wreck his hole.
>>
File: smugtrumppepe.png (92KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
smugtrumppepe.png
92KB, 300x300px
>>7289457
>elects toupée wearing idiot
>thinks all the 'illegals' will disappear
cute
>>
File: 1478638037269.jpg (22KB, 310x297px) Image search: [Google]
1478638037269.jpg
22KB, 310x297px
>>7289630
>his strong womyn candidate lost the election to a fucking game show host
>>
>>7289673
Anything is possible with voter fraud. An earthworm could have beaten Jesus Christ.
>>
As Wiz resumes his role of a benevolent dictator of the gaygen island tribe, hesitant band of other survivors remain cautious to join them. Everyone in the second tribe is supportive of Crab's plan to snatch the Chaos Emeralds from Wiz and bring his dominance to abrupt end. What will Senpai, Crab, Clownshoes, Brozzy, Buttslut and Psychic decide to do next?

In the Wiz's tribe, things continued as normal as they can be. Feelgood, sadfrog and horror plot to overthrow him, while the likes of Kingrice and Wiz's new lover Rugby, as well as SP and Jupp remain somewhat loyal to their new leader.
>>
>>7289703
baseless conjecture

come back when you have solid evidence to back up your claim
>>
>>7289729

Nigger will you shut up.
>>
>>7289745
Why don't I just keep disobeying you like always? I think maybe I'll do that instead, k?
>>
>>7289760
I didn't ask for obedience, I asked for proof.
>>
>>7289793
You didn't ask anything, you gave me an order.

And before you ask, no, I will not obey you if you ask nicely instead.
>>
>>7289467
>The Tsunami will be taller than the tallest building in New York
>Roof height of One World Trade Centre is 1,368 feet (417 m)
>Tsunamis have been known to surge vertically as high as 100 feet (30 meters). Most tsunamis cause the sea to rise no more than 10 feet
>Most likely cause of a tsunami hitting New York would be eruption of Cumbre Vieja Volcano on the Island of La Palma, leading to a catastrophic failure of its west flank, dropping 150 to 500 km3 of rock into the sea. Using a geologically reasonable estimate of landslide motion, waves could arrive on the coasts of Americas with 10-25 m height

Mind you, she says Jesus told her aliens were going to attack, and that the tsunami made landfall the day after the election. She also seems to think tsunamis only happen when it's raining.

Basically this is just like "Oooh I had some weird dreams!".
>>
>>7289802
So you don't have any proof, you just like to make accusations?
>>
>>7289821
That's not what I said you worthless shitcuck. Quit lying. :)
>>
>>7289729
Crab: This sucks so much and we're running out of water.
Clownshoes: If only we weren't stranded on an island!
Senpai: Everyone, please remain calm and vigilant. [Leadership: level 2]
Crab: I didn't think my destiny was to die here. I must move ever forward. In life.
Buttslut: Nobody is going to die. I will take care of us. [Athletics: level 3]
Clownshoes: *sighs* There is too many of us and too little water. We need to leave someone behind. [Evil: level 4]
Crab: So, when are you leaving? [Sass: level 9]
Senpai: We need to come up with a plan, this bickering is useless. Buttslut, you are the strongest one here. I suggest you help Brozzy out with breaking some branches to make some basic weapons. We'll hunt.
Brozzy: *taken aback* I don't remember us electing you a leader.
Clownshoes: He has the most posts on gaygen if you check the archive.
Crab: So what! I am true oldfag and I also own dead gaygen chatroom.
Psychic: The tides have turned. I can feel the foul breeze in the air. Rain is about to come pouring down on us, we must prepare basic objects to gather rainwater. [Spiritual: level 12]
Brozzy: Okay. *smiles*
Buttslut: There is some use of Psychic after all. Each one of us has a skill that can and will help us to make through this, until we steal the Chaos Emeralds.
Brozzy: What is my skill?
Crab: Shut up with this useless talk. Look in your backpacks for something that isn't totally useless.
Psychic: If we are going to keep Senpai as our leader, shouldn't he give orders?
Senpai: I...yes, what he said! Find something useful!
Clownshoes: *shakes head*

[above them, lightning strikes and the rain comes pouring down]
>>
>>7289836
Nobody cares about your shitty fanfic and half those trips don't even post here any more.
>>
>>7289846

this so much go eat with your families for Christ sakes stop posting on here.
>>
>>7289829
You're wasting my time but I'll give you one chance. What is the key piece of evidence that ties Trump's election as president to your allegations of voter fraud? You should be able to answer this since you're so sure that you're right, but if I don't get conclusive evidence I'm just going to ignore you as a shitposter.
>>
>>7289942
Wasting your time was my goal you worthless shitposter. Eat shit. :)
>>
>>7289846
>>7289856

Stop trying to kill people's creativity.
If they feel like typing up stuff like this than so be it. You can just ignore it.
>>
>>7289949
>i-it's not like I want attention!
>pls respond ;_;
>>
>>7289942
>What is the key piece of evidence that ties Trump's election as president to your allegations of voter fraud?

A hacker on 4chan a few days before the election said he hacked into the state voting systems of different states and changed the algorithm to make Trump always stay ahead in battle states by 5000-10000 votes. I refuse to show you proof becuase I'm glad Trump won.
>>
>>7290000
Uh, it's shit writing about stuff that nobody cares about, and pollutes the thread with blocks of dumb fanfic. If he wants to type it off he can write it in a word document and then jack off to it later, this isn't the place.
>>
>>7290066
But anon, you just described the bible.

Shitposting dank memes like that is the purpose of being a straight. Let his shitpost with the leetness.
>>
Show me your delicious butts.
>>
>>7290030
Ah yes the 400 pound hacker known as "4chan"

I know that guy, my hacker nick is ZeroCool btw
>>
>>7290120
You're on 4chan, basically nobody here has a "delicious" butt, unless you've got a thing for flabby nerds.
>>
File: fg butt.jpg (358KB, 631x821px) Image search: [Google]
fg butt.jpg
358KB, 631x821px
>>7290120

:3
>>
>>7290164

kys feelgood
>>
2bh black friday is too racially charged it should be changed
>>
>>7290164
>>7290172

did feelgood die?
think he said he was mouth raped yesterday by a guy he met on grindr
and than was going back to see the rapist or whatever
because he realized the guy made him feel more alive than he's ever felt in his life

R.I.P FEELGOOD
>>
>>7290193
how old are you?
>>
File: Bolin_and_Pabu.png (104KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bolin_and_Pabu.png
104KB, 333x250px
>>7285800
>first time having sex?
Ohhh boy. Greentext time.

>be me, 18, closeted homosexual, with high school girlfriend in her bedroom.
>girlfriend was kinda just my best friend to me and that's it.
>she wanted sex badly because we had been dating all senior year and i hadn't made a move.
>Weekend previous my nerdy brother made me come play magic the gathering for the first time and i ended up with a twenty sided die because i thought it was neat.
>I show her and she snatches it from my hand because #bestfriendslife
>I chase her upstairs then we hang out and eat cookies or something for a while idk i forget.
>A while later back in bedroom, convince her to show me the D20 again and i snatch it back.
>Put it in my pocket.
>She puts her hand in my pocket.
>Grabs my D instead of the D20.
>Not sure what to do.
>She rubs me erect.
>She takes off her clothes and prompts me to do the same.
>I do.
>We fuck.
>Continue to fuck often until i break up with her.

Honestly, I don't hate sex with women. And she was an attractive/smart/popular girl. It just feels like masturbation rather than sex. Sex with a man feels incredible and is much more exciting to me.
>I'm definitely gay. Not bi.
>>
>>7290182

I know... why do they call it BLACK FRYDAY anyway?
Sounds like it would be a bunch of blacks hanging out eating leftover fried chicken wings or getting fried in an electric chair, right?
>>
>>7285800

>tfw intermitten amnesia problems
>tfw dont remember my first time

it was only like 7 months ago, its so stupid that i can't remember it properly

ugh
>>
>>7290209
pretty much
it should just be called all lives matter this friday
>>
>>7285800
>first time having sex?

>I was 8
>He was 40

Do you want to hear more?
>>
>>7290030
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38090185
there has been talk of certain machines having vulnerabilities

>>7290164
nice butt
>>
>>7290201

e-i-g-h-t-e-e-n

w----h----y?
>>
>>7290240

idk it just seemed like a really childish post

like, 14-year old girl tier rumourmongering

>>7290229

danke
>>
>>7290270

this wasn't you?

>>7283575
>>7283583

everyone said it was you
>>
>>7290164

Meh..his upper arm actually looks more plump than his butt. Bad photo.
>>
>>7290313

nope

I mean, he explicitly said he wasn't me here: >>7284288 so idk why you thought it was me

im bored of slutting around nowadays anyway, I don't really do it anymore
>>
>>7290206
We're only interested in first time gay sex stories here bud
>>
>>7290164

not mine but I want it..

>>>/hm/1465245
>>
>>7290270
>idk it just seemed like a really childish post
>like, 14-year old girl tier rumourmongering
Where do you think we are.
>>
File: 1467132128970.jpg (30KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1467132128970.jpg
30KB, 225x225px
>>7290206
I hear you bro

>first fuck was an eccrentric older girl who rode my dick when I was 14
>told me I should drink less because I was limp the whole time

>got a marilyn monroe looking chick( but flat chested) for a gf when 17
>relationship didn't last for 2 months because I couldnt really give a shit
>had underwhelming sex with her just once
>she liked stupid shit like that roman polanski movie with depp, and KISS, so I dodged a bullet there

>had lsd with an old friend at 21
>dude's ripped, I'm really turned on, so started flirting him high as fuck
>he actually sucked off my diamond hard cock
>we spent the night cuddling
>he didn't like it the next day because of some reason
>he's now a brain dead skinhead
>>
How do you feel about Sexual Violence? Rape? Force? No means Yes days?
Are you okay if your bf wants to take out his anger & frustration & violent fantasies out on you?
or are you too sensitive for a real man?
>>
File: kovair.jpg (57KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
kovair.jpg
57KB, 624x351px
>>7290377
feels like i can detect a subtle hint of an agenda behind this post desu
>>
>>7290390

No agenda. Just a virgin with strange fantasies.
I've always wanted a emotional traumatic devastating relationship with a angry handsome guy who can wrap me around his finger and make me his bitch. I imagine he would shove it in me when I really don't want it just to shake me up and make me more attached to him by showering me with love after hurting me. When I was 12-13 I would fantasize about shooting up heroin and would constantly pretend to be high at school because I thought it made me cuter than other guys. Everyone said I was so cute when I acted high. I had no real friends so I would make them up and everyone thought after school and on the weekend I was always partying and having fun. They all seemed jealous at my private school. I've just always been caught up in my fantasies and honestly being "real" is boring as fuck. I want the most dreamy movie bf ever to make my heart beat faster and my dick to stay permanently hard on his command. I want a rapist bf. Someone to shake my perfect world up. Does that make sense now?
>>
Chat if you're bored or horny: http://discordapp.com/invite/sdNrPaM
>>
>>7290456
>http://discordapp.com/invite/sdNrPaM

people still use discord?

L O L
>>
wow faggots
>>
>>7290511

Who you callin' faggot you poof?
>>
I accidentally sexted my dad talking about disgusting shit I wanted some guy to do to me

I wasn't out to him WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
>>
>>7290584

say a friend took your phone
>>
>>7290556

I'm not your poof, queer.
>>
File: 1477674268047.jpg (59KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477674268047.jpg
59KB, 960x960px
>>7290335
>Wah wah. Your valid answer to a question about personal experience isn't exactly what i wanted.
(gay) first time
>be me, 19,
>came out a few months earlier, but in a small homophobic city it's hard to get dates or boyfriend.
>horned up one night and tired of no gay sex after trying to get a boyfriend for months.
>didn't think it would be so hard because girls were very easy to get in high school. Several were literally fighting over me.
>go on craigslist
>An older man sucked my cock in a hotel room.
Better? Did you get to jerk one out to this story?
>>
>>7290431
I'll take "Signs someone has never been raped or in an abusive relationship and is definitely a delusional autistic virgin" for $1000, Alex
>>
>>7290732
That's a blowjob, not sex
>>
>>7290800
Sounds like a pretty standard bdsm kink to me.
>>
>>7290827
Rape play is a pretty standard kink, rape itself isn't. Actually having a guy hold you down and fuck you against your will and he won't stop no matter what, even if he's hurting you, SOUNDS sexy. But the reality of it is different.
>>
File: tumblr_mlb93m55rG1r6z9iao1_1280.jpg (223KB, 898x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlb93m55rG1r6z9iao1_1280.jpg
223KB, 898x1200px
>>7290868
This exactly, there's a difference between expressing kinks and actually experiencing assault
>>
>>7289252
This whole conversation thread has been a circle jerk about confidence and going to the gym and thinking you know everything.
>>
>>7289399
By not being americuck
>>
File: feels bad.png (66KB, 810x180px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad.png
66KB, 810x180px
>>7289220
>>7289449
>>
>>7290920
Here have one more
>>
>>7288837
Are you stupid or just priveleged? Of course sometimes you have to stick through a shitty situation to improve your life. Who the fuck said I was wallowing? All I did was write a story about meeting a guy and obviously now I realise he wasn't interested and I'll get over it. It's your obnoxious "HOWLING at this insecure retard" line that bothered me the most out of this whole thing. That was just you being a fucking asshole to put me down and show how "secure" you are. Good job growing up, maybe learn not to be such a dickhead too.
>>
>>7285839
My first crush claimed to be bisexual but refused all homo contact and eventually made me feel like such shit I just stopped talking to him.

And then he immediately started hitting on my best friend.
>>
>>7290952
And me saying i'm ugly isn't wallowing. I legit know i'm a 5, 6 on a good day. It's just stating the truth. And don't pull some bullshit about "you need to use CONFIDENCE and believe you're a 10" or "maybe go improve your looks even though you're a poor student who can't afford surgery".
>>
>>7290930
In exchange have a link to this classic meme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
>>
>>7291057
All Your Base is a classic meme. What you posted there is a stale meme.
>>
I can't eat solid foods or swallow masses larger than the tip of my pinky for like a month.
Does /gg/ think i'll still be cute if lose a bunch of weight
I feel like i'm already well on my way to slimming
>>
honestly it's like how do i stop this desire towards the male body because men, and well human beings in general, are pretty fucking obnoxious

thank god for robots i guess
>>
>>7291190
Shit taste in memes.
>>
>>7290894
As someone who has been an unattractive, or of shape, awkward, suicidal neet, I'm sorry you feel that there was condescension.

It wasn't intentional.

>>7290952
Not that guy. That post was the first one is did. The howling things was someone else.
>even though you're a poor student who can't afford surgery".
I'm in the same boat. There's a lot you can do to improve that doesn't involve surgery.
>>
>>7291253

i've got something non-solid you can swallow
>>
>wonder what it's like to have sex with someone really handsome and muscular
>will never discover since i'm too ugly and skinnyfat and am too chicken to go through the escort route
>>
>>7291835

wear a fursuit to hide your ugly
>>
>>7291768

is it cum
because i'm still getting plenty
>>
>>7291852

my cum is better

and i cum like 1/3 cup of cum every time
>>
>>7291856

that's the least arousing way you could've replied
>>
>>7288212
brb looking for tops to pound my manlet booty
>>
>>7291868

i cum 78.86 mL
>>
>>7290868
>>7290886

Have you experience real rape?

I have. It wasn't a traumatizing overwhelming experience for me. Not everyone who gets raped is stuck in a victim mentality. Rape is just an exchange of energy, a dominant force.

Once I realized I couldn't get away from this guy I dominated him like a power bottom should and made him my bitch. No tears were shed, no feelings were hurt, no sleep was lost. I walked away with his manhood and left him in the alley way with a shocked look on his face dripping cum out of his boydick. I lasso'ed his energy and stole it.

Those stuck in "victimhood" were either too young or ignorant to know their own power and how much control of the situation they really had. You could either let a dominant force rape, victimize and destroy your mind or you can lasso it and show it who its master is. We all have that power.
>>
>>7291920
>posts this much about it
>over it
okay sis
>>
File: tfw.png (268KB, 1366x1413px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
268KB, 1366x1413px
>>7291966

Yeah babe, totally over it...but it's normal to think about the experience from time to time, get aroused and have a longing desire for it to happen again.
>>
>>7285800
First time I was 14, met some guy off craigslist in his 30s at a motel, barebacked me and finished in me 3 times, was surprisingly painless, I expected it to hurt. All in all, I rate it as I still fap to the memory sometimes / 10
>>
>>7291875
Hey bb.
>>
I hope you guys had a happy Thanksgiving.
>>
>>7291876
better, tell me the surface area your cum can cover and i'll be raging hard
>>
>>7292128
u can google anything idgi

>>7292210
didnt ask

>>7292331
u can do math yrself
>>
>>7292337
>didnt ask

?
>>
>>7292350
i didn't ask
>>
>>7292361

Ask what?
>>
>tfw waiting on a fursona commission to finish
>>
>>7292370
i didn't ask anything
>>
>>7292372
yiff in hell furfag
>>
Best underwear? Other than none
>>
>>7292415

im trying
>>
>>7292428

Andrew Christian
>>
File: wolf.jpg (158KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
158KB, 800x800px
>>7292428
>>
>>7292446
Thank you
>>
>>7292446
not a fan of most of their designs

i personally like how piado underwear feels but im not a big fan of the look either
>>
File: hawt.jpg (217KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hawt.jpg
217KB, 1200x1600px
insomnia post
>>
>>7292448
Please tell me this is real.

>>7289394
Fuck man, that's pretty severe stuff if it keeps coming back. What have they said it is, isn't that what manic depression is?

I guess I'm almost the same, I'm generally happy but never actually enjoying life, its just a constant undertone for me. Like, I won't be in a depressed mindset if I'm not thinking about it, or something during the day puts me into one but sometimes I just have this horrible depression that sends me into a funk.

Still man, at least you've tried a lot, sucks though that nothing has helped for any extended periods. If you were to try one of the old sokutiokns would it still help any for a while? If so, maybe you can rotate treatment throughout the year, make like a step by step program perhaps.

Its good to see you've got the right mindset and want to get a job sorted, jobs are generally really good initially, especially when you first earn your pay and suddenly have disposable income, however any job soon takes its toll. However having that money allows you to actually do things again and integrate yourself with the world, so it could be the key.
>>
File: OC0bwph.webm (2MB, 630x352px) Image search: [Google]
OC0bwph.webm
2MB, 630x352px
>>7293105
I know what you mean, even though there are moments when you're not thinking about it or feeling it, you're not exactly free from it, just sort of living in willful happy ignorance until something reminds you how shit life is and then all those horrible feelings come flooding back in, sometimes even feelings not directly relevant to what fucked you up. It's pretty hard to get yourself out of that funk, I've found breathing exercises and taking ice cold showers helps a lot, biggest problem is just getting the motivation to do those things through the "what's the point?" funk.

I still try all of the solutions. I'm currently on new and less dodgy anxiety medication which helps alleviate the choking tension all over my body when I'm around people, still drinking as much water as possible erry day without feeling sick, eating a specific diet, going for several hour runs every night etc. Some things I can't do consistently anymore, like maintain a positive or enthusiastic mindset, but I still try when I can, or at least try to avoid giving into the opposite.

I hope you soon find a way to consistently enjoy life without any bad undertones, hmu when you figure out how
>>
File: howl.jpg (71KB, 1085x1001px) Image search: [Google]
howl.jpg
71KB, 1085x1001px
>>7293105

They're real but seem to be made in china in bulk so most likely cheap and not realistic as the photo indicates. Most guys would need to stuff them with a sock I imagine.

https://www.amazon.com/s/url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=wolf+boxers
>>
File: nflgen.png (103KB, 412x355px) Image search: [Google]
nflgen.png
103KB, 412x355px
How was your Thanksgiving, gaygen?
>>
File: heCan'tKeepGettingAwayWithIt.png (67KB, 240x295px) Image search: [Google]
heCan'tKeepGettingAwayWithIt.png
67KB, 240x295px
>>7293544
it was ok

>tfw no bf
>>
>>7293544
It was fantastic. Was well stuffed by the end of it.
>>
>>7293544
It was weeks ago
>>
>know this boy likes me
>he is too pussy to step
>don't like em back anyway
>don't wanna jump the gun and tell him to fuck off too early
>sure enough now I have to tell him to fuck off
>>
File: shit.png (133KB, 353x303px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
133KB, 353x303px
I have a question for you guys. Has anyone here dated a MTF before? I've never actually been in a queer relationship before, but. There's this guy (well, I guess girl) that I like, and we've met up before and like each other. I've been texting (her) and (she) seems up for a potential relationship, but I'm not sure how I would deal with being turned off by (her) wearing women's clothing or whatever. ATM, (she) looks 100% like a boy but has plans to start transitioning soon. Advice plox?
>>
>>7293768
this is a stupid question, but i know that you are nervous which is why you are asking
basically, YOU have to make a decision. do you want to date a girl? i know that they are not a girl, but they are going to want to be treated like one, so you are gonna have to decide whether you are willing to throw away your identity as a gay man for the sake of this woman. i've dated men who dressed like girls before, but never an mtf, so i have no experience with that specifically. so it depends on you and how much you like them
>>
>>7291835
>tfw /fit/ and attractive
>tfw no cute bottom bf to date and eventually fuck
>>
>>7293787
Well, I wouldn't say that I have an identity as a ~gay man~. One of the main things I'm worried about is hurting her emotionally if I'm all over her cock while we're fucking or something. Also, I'm not really sure what you mean by "treating them like a woman." Do you mean like, let her iron my clothes for me or something? Not trying to be cheeky. I've just never been one for gender roles like ever
>>
>>7293522
Oh sure the photo is silly but its just hilarious, thanks for the link, I'll certainly be getting some!

>>7293232
Well, if I do work it out I'll certainly let you know. I just try to occupy myself really, I've found the longer I'm left doing nothing the more into the slump I'll be dragged.

You have any hobbies you enjoy? For me its just driving, mechanics, reading and boardgames with friends. I used to spend day in day out playing games and on here when I had no job, wasn't really a bad life but certainly an unfulfilling one with endless boredom.

The whole trouble with this is the lack of motivation it brings, you need to be motivated to make the change, but being depressed draws the motivation out of you in the first place. It's an almost perfect sadness!
>>
>>7293792
It appears that you've never visited a certain gay dating app before!
>>
>>7293814
I am 19 and I have this stigma that dating apps are for losers, especially when I am only 19
>>
>>7293544
I spent my yesterday playing Civilization VI. It's not all that much fun.

>>7293824
Something wrong with being a loser?
>>
>>7293805
if you do not have an identity as a gay man, then you would not be one, and you would not have to worry about being all over her cock while you are fucking. so you should just face that fact about yourself.
have you ever dated a girl before? just pretend like she is another girl. like, women will almost always wait for men to take the first step. so be ready to man up for her. be ready to stand up for her. basically, women are going to like you because of you are a man, so you should assume the man's role and kind of play that dynamic. you know what i mean, right? you've seen other straight couples b4
personally it's a lot of fun to me, and some boys like being treated like that too, which i really like a lot. things like ironing clothes are things that you will figure out abt your girl. like you should not assume she is just going to do everything for you jus cos she is a girl esp. cos she was raised as a man anyway
>>
>>7293824
In that case, look luck finding anyone. Unless you live in the city, it's about fucking impossible to find gay dudes without it.
>>
File: 1447385637128.jpg (2MB, 3000x1998px) Image search: [Google]
1447385637128.jpg
2MB, 3000x1998px
>>7293842
clearly so, and since i also just told you that i'm confident and attractive, i think that i should be capable of finding someone without those.
>>
>>7293846
jeez anon, you are so hopeless. yes, i do live in the city and i also hang around some fags so finding boys is not hard. but what is hard is finding boys that are worth my time
>>
>>7293849
You didn't tell me, bro. I barely read anything anyone else posts. Just scan for keywords and frame a way to call someone a cunt, that's the way.

Cunt.
>>
>>7293858
You're lucky then. I live in a 40k pop Virginia city with no gay bars or (seemingly) no gay people anywhere.
>>
>>7293869
<3
>>
>>7293844
Okay. I understand.

The reason I said that though (about identity) is because I'm a closeted 23 year old who had his first sexual experience like two weeks ago. I'm just confused about everything. t__t

The reason I posted in this gen is because, I guess on the kinsey scale I'm like an 9. And the last time I've actually dated anyone was like 5 years ago.

But yeah. I'm going to have to think about this. Thanks for your responses btw
>>
>>7293824
>claims to be hot shit
>doesn't have a bf and whines about it on 4chan like everyone else

You're just another loser, except worse because you're a snob who makes up shitty excuses
>>
>>7293899
arguing w/ you is a waste of my time. i was just enjoying some banter.
>>
File: 1440855184264.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1440855184264.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>7293911
Watch out lads, very important person coming through, don't wanna waste his very important time. He could be better spending it on pretending to be hot shit on 4chan!
>>
>>7293824

dating apps are for losers if youre under 30

but hookup apps are fine i think
>>
Just got a really underwhelming haircut in dead silence from an apparently mute depressed-looking Italian.

Feels mediocre man.
>>
File: RikkaLewd.png (250KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
RikkaLewd.png
250KB, 550x700px
>>7293641
That's lewd
>>
>>7293958
>dating apps are for losers if youre under 30
How so? I think it's better to spread your net pretty wide when it comes to dating rather than just settling for the nearest gay you know of from a friend. You can find a lot more people and a lot more about them through dating apps than you probably will through finding someone who is both out and likable on your own.
>>
>>7293975

i think the idea is that if you are young, the fact that you either aren't sociable or likeable enough to get a bf "naturally" is kind of a yellow flag
>>
>>7293978
That's pretty retarded given we live in an age where everyone has a phone or other such device upon which apps are available, "naturally" meeting a bf through socializing not only severely lowers your dating pool but doesn't guarantee you'll like them, you're just settling for someone because they were coincidentally close enough at the timeframe in which you were single. That doesn't seem like a good standard for starting a healthy relationship in this day and age.

I think limiting yourself and judging others based upon such unrealistic false dichotomic assumptions is more of a "yellow flag". If I met a guy that insecure AND judgemental I'd leg it.
>>
>>7294011

it's not about starting a healthy relationship, its about not being a sad loser who relies on technology
>>
File: hur.jpg (20KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
hur.jpg
20KB, 512x512px
>>7294039
>>
>>7294039
If you want to fuck dudes, you don't really have that luxury, unless you live in the gay community of a big city.
>>
>>7294039
shut the fuck up feelgood
>>
File: pepe is kill.gif (890KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
pepe is kill.gif
890KB, 305x320px
>>7293574
I don't look forward to christmas or any other event anymore, just reminds me of how lonely I am

>>7294011
>too ugly, shy and socially inept to use grindr etc.
>downloaded a couple before but don't post face pic and as soon as anyone messages me I delete it
fug...
>>
File: I should drink more coffee.png (154KB, 540x556px) Image search: [Google]
I should drink more coffee.png
154KB, 540x556px
>>7294143
>tfw I did this exact thing once
>after working up the courage to spend more than a week on it I eventually began to see how much I was making a big deal out of nothing

Challenge yourself a little, try holding a conversation when they message you, given enough time you should begin to see that they're not so special and you're in complete control of the situation. There isn't anything to worry about, it's not the end of the world, it's usually just someone as nervous as you.
>>
>found love of my life
>friend tells me having sex with a straight man is a badge of honor
>never got to do that
;___________________________;
>>
>>7292385

I don't understand.
>>
File: whatthe.png (121KB, 730x187px) Image search: [Google]
whatthe.png
121KB, 730x187px
>Think I have a small penis
>Look up online
>See this
Am I being memed on, is this another 'feel good' site like the IQ ones?
It's in cm
>>
>>7294384
You and your boy can go catch a straight man for threesum :)
>>
File: Shiba_Inu_5187048.jpg (19KB, 337x280px) Image search: [Google]
Shiba_Inu_5187048.jpg
19KB, 337x280px
>>7293544

I made a fire in the fireplace for the guests, then I ate some pumpkin pie.
>>
File: stuffed pug.jpg (165KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
stuffed pug.jpg
165KB, 900x900px
>>7293641

How much stuffing does it take for you to feel "well stuffed" lewd boy?
>>
>>7294039
agreed anon. if you are sociable and attractive + young you shouldn't have those problems. prolly
>>
File: 1461975213282.jpg (403KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1461975213282.jpg
403KB, 1280x1280px
>>7294011
it seems almost like youre making your relationship prospects like a business deal, trying to meet as many boys to see if any are compatible, but i am young and have a lot going on so there is no need to go so out of my way to find a bf. it's like, if i see someone, and i like them, and they are gay, then maybe we can talk. but other than that i stay busy w/ plenty of other things
>>
>>7294532
>wasting your youth in your one chance at life doing nothing or waiting around for "the one" to find you through socializing
>>
File: laugh cheeta.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
laugh cheeta.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>7294552
>believing you have the authority to tell other people that they are "wasting their youth"
>implying that I don't make an effort to meet other boys
>>
>>7294563
>>7294552 was clearly peptalking himself.
>>
>>7294563
>still hasn't found a bf despite "making an effort"
must suck being ugly
>>
>>7294427
>Three signficant figures
You know nothing of the scientific method.

Unless you actually have measured and remeasured and remeasured and accounted for the variables of diet and time and elasticity and phases of the moon and so on. In which case my most sincere apologies.
>>
>tfw only stalk 8/10 guys on insta because I can't realistically see myself dating a 9+/10
>tfw low self-esteem
>>
>>7294425
Hey Justin
>>
>>7294427
It's a bit above average. Closer to top 20% then whatever they said.
>>
>>7285800
At my place. I sucked literally and metaphorically. He sucked, but only literally. I still remember it fondly though, despite the nervousness I felt at the time.
>>
>>7294427
>13 guys are bigger than you in the most important aspect of dicks
my condolences
>>
>>7294427
>7 inch dick
>small
why would you think that's small?
what site is this?
>>
>>7294931
Honestly it makes me feel insecure as fuck. I was with someone who had a chode and it felt amazing.
>>
>>7295026
Some of us don't have much experience in dick comparison.
>>
>>7295037
I was the same at first.
I'm about your size, save bigger guys are pretty rare.

After having a half a dozen guys struggle to take you, you'll get over the size worries.
>>
>>7294439
hell no
I don't share
>>
Giving good blowjobs.
How.
I remember there was an infographic for it someone posted here.
>>
New:

>>7295196
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.