[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me: b-b-but I like my penis, I don't wanna cut it off.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 474.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
474.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>me: b-b-but I like my penis, I don't wanna cut it off.
>/lgbhon/: AGP! AGP! AGP!

fuck off
>>
>>7283111
>doesn't even know that SRS doesn't cut off penis

maybe they're on to something
>>
only ugly AGP hons keep their penises because they want to use it on their wives
>>
Everything I don't like is AGP.
>>
>>7283121
>being this pedantic
>>
>>7283185
You sick fuck, you're the same bitch who wanted to sterilize everyone on the planet and put all kids on hormones and abolish sex. Stop trying to ruin everyone else's fun just because you don't want to have sex.
>>
Silly, everyone knows AGPs are more likely to chop their dicks off, I'm an AGP with a dick chopping fetish
>>
File: eh.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>7283111
>tfw never wanna use it at all, completely bottom and submissive to bf, but don't really feel like paying thousands of dollars to replace it with an open wound that releases fecal matter, grows hair in it and I have to constantly 'dilate'

Is the criteria for being trutrans really actively, completely hating your weewee? I couldn't care less about it just as I couldn't care about my appendix, but I'm not just gonna randomly cut off either.

Both me and him literally just ignore it.
>>
>>7283409
No I'm the same way, anon. Never want to use it but don't want to pay thousands for a fake fuckhole. You're lucky you have an SO that respects that.

I wish I had a normal, healthy uterus. I'd rather have periods than just a hole to fuck
>>
>>7283464
>Can you give me five good reasons to maintain sexuality outside of reproduction ?

cohesion, variation, cultural recreation, tradition, and physical relief.

STDs aside, sex is one of the most healthy things we do.
>>
What about the straight transgirls who want to keep their dicks and use it on their boyfriends? Are they just femboys gone too far? Like my dearest girlfriend and soon to be wife?
>>
>>7286020
Just be happy for her for not having any genital dysphoria
>>
>>7283111
it's actually more AGP to cut your dick off, hon
>>
>>7283409
this desu i'm agp but would jump to be a cis girl but that's not what transitioning gets me.
>>
>>7286654
She gets really mad at me when I deny blowjobs. Gets really fussy about it and climbs on me and rubs it on my face trying to get me to play with it. I oblige but thats cuz it's my fetish.
>>
What does agp even mean?
>>
>>7299965
Accelerated Graphics Port
>>
File: hip.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hip.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>7283409
This
>>
>>7283409
Have fun being a full time cross dresser.
>>
>>7300072
>>7300000
>>
>>7300072
have fun with your axe wound, "girl"
>>
>>7300082
Im glad you said it but yeah I can be a girl. I get to have sex without having to explain why there is a penis in my pants.

>>7300080
>mtfg
Im not even sure why you are redirecting me to that thread.
>>
>tfw transbian who hates their dick but can't afford SRS
>tfw just gonna have to get a penectomy so my girlfriend stops trying to mess with it
>>
>>7283111
>Hate the disgusting tumor between my legs
>Only option is to get it replaced by a flesh wound that might resemble a vagina
JUST
>>
>>7300244
>implying a real vagina isn't a flesh wound
>>
File: 1479402709652.png (140KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
1479402709652.png
140KB, 400x294px
>>7300253
>>
>>7300261
>bleeds
>not a wound
:^)
>>
File: 1480168480087.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480168480087.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>7300267
>>
>>7300253
>Implying that a hole in my crotch will ever be the same as having a functioning vagina that allows me to reproduce and have sex
A wound is better than a peener but it's still not optimal
>>
>>7300267
what about vaginas that don't bleed?
>>
>>7301431
they are still a wound in the same sense a neovag is a wound
>>
>>7283111
Why do you feel the need to convince them that it's okay to want to have a penis even if you're mtf? Live your life and let the haters hate. Most people don't think the way 4chan thinks. Everyone here is an insecure loser with severe complexes, all of which revolve around a burning desire to be a basic cishet normie and not "one of the weirdos". Some of us can own being a transwoman, and some of us just cry about not having been born as a cisgirl and do everything in their power to fool everybody else into thinking they're cis. That's the place a lot of people in this thread are in. Let them try their hardest to conform. Being a tranny doesn't make you not-basic, you know. And having SRS might get you hookups easier, but it will never ever ever grant you the life of a cisgirl. Even if you get SRS, you will never marry somebody without having to tell them you are in fact a tranny. So this struggle to scream "im more of a girl with an srs pussy!!!" is just pathetic.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.