[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is liking traps degenerate? I wouldn't even consider myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: mouse_trap.jpg (366KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
mouse_trap.jpg
366KB, 1200x800px
is liking traps degenerate? I wouldn't even consider myself a homo but I'm falling for a transgirl. I really want to date her too, she just seems perfect.

Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>7281382
But 1. everyone hates to hate "bi" people here.

2. i dont even know what i identify as anymore, i never even fapped traps I just have a strong connection with this girl.
>>
>>7281382
you're so retarded i won't even bother explaining why you're retarded, pham
>>
>>7281406
useless
>>
>>7281368

You're still straight.
>>
>>7281465
how can i be straight if i want her penis in my mouth
>>
>>7281594

Doesn't matter. Do you want it in your ass? If yes, then you're gay.
>>
>>7281612
What if you just want to fuck traps in the ass but not bottom?
>>
>>7281620

Like I said, straight.
>>
>>7281612
I would of course do anything for her
>>
>>7281620

this isnt me..

>>7281639

>>7281791
OP here.
>>
>>7281791

So you would be willing to take her cock in your ass if she asked you to. But do you want it there?
>>
>>7281796
sure why not. i dont really like things in my ass though.
>>
>>7281796
its also tiny id barely feel it lmfao
>>
Lol you're asking a board that's mostly trans women. What kind of answer are you expecting?
>>
>>7281368
You're disgustingly autistic. Like it = date it. What's the problem? Why is it important if you're gay, straight or anything? And what does 'degenerate' even mean? Stop reading /pol/ and start fucking thinking.
>>
>>7281809

No worse than /pol/, a board filled with Christians and those who still follow its tenets even if they've lost the faith.
>>
>>7281809
Mostly man hating transbians even.
>>
>>7281821
Why do you hate yourself?
>>
>>7281368
If you like the cuck from the MtT you are my friend a giant degenerate.
>>
>>7281834
I hate yourself? I'd rather say you hate yourself and intentionally make yourself miserable. If you have a crush on a trans girl, why do you hesitate? Why is being 'gay' or 'degenerate' important? You want to be happy in your life, don't you?
/pol/ is a bunch of aspies desperately trying to be more 'normal' than normies and set specific rules on what's 'degenerate' and what's not – why do you even need it? Isn't just enjoying your life a better option? Who do you harm? Who's gonna judge you?
>>
>>7281368
Imagine what (((((she))))) will look like in 20 years when male pattern baldness kicks in hard.

You're going to be waking up to buffalo bill calling you sweetie every morning.
>>
>>7282003

You're retarded. Male pattern baldness is stopped on HRT because DHT causes it. DHT is made from testosterone and works on the androgen receptor. When you shut down testosterone and block the androgen receptor, what do you think happens? You don't bald anymore.

t. stopped a receding hair line in its tracks and even grew most of it back.
>>
File: wudufgm3.jpg (108KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
wudufgm3.jpg
108KB, 800x600px
>>7282012
pffft whatever you say Buffalo Bill
>>
>>7281368
What exactly is the problem with being a degenerate? It's not like you're going to reproduce. Go fuck her in the ass.
>>
>>7282003
she's gonna just look like a middle aged woman, because of hormones
>>
>>7281368
>I really want to date her too, she just seems perfect.
you answered your own question.
if you want to do it, and it's consensual, then just do it. stop buying into identity politics.
>>
>>7281368
Just kys breeder
>>
>>7282109
>she
>>
File: 1479914820922.jpg (37KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1479914820922.jpg
37KB, 403x403px
>>7282123
thanks. i guess i hope the rest of u faggots can be as lucky as me.
>>
The first question you need to ask is "whose definition of degenerate are you asking about?"
I'm assuming you're worried about what /pol/ or 4chan in general thinks because of the way you've used degenerate. If you're making life choices based on getting approval from random strangers on a Tawainese Hip-Hop IRC, you need to stop that because it will not end and it will kill your ability to think freely.
Case in point, just look at traps.
>Traps are the meme of choice for partner, partly because it's "shocking" and counter-culture.
>SJW shit online hits a peak, traps/trans/shemales/whatever aren't as shocking and counter-culture anymore, now you're not allowed to like them according to the most vocal consensus.
The consensus has changed over time. Partly because of contrarianism and partly because of a changing userbase (that's another big problem with getting approval from 4chan, especially the big boards, the very real likelihood that the person you are talking to is some meme-spouting 15 year-old just regurgitating whatever phrases or viewpoints they've been seeing).

You need to be judging it against your own personal beliefs.
Now, you think you're falling for her so that means on some level, you are a-okay with the fact that she's trans. You just need to deal with your doubts by thinking critically about your position in regards to stuff like:
>How you feel about transwomen.
>Why you feel this way, what these are feelings based on.
>How much of your standpoint comes from a knee-jerk emotional standpoint or gut feeling and how much comes from your analysis of information.
>You are apparently worried about being gay, why does the possibility of this bother you?
>Does the possibility of "being gay" still bother if you would appear to just be dating a normal women to the outside observer?
The first thing to do is ask questions about transwomen on here so you can learn a bit more about what to expect.
And don't worry, most transwomen won't want to use their dick.
>>
>>7283099
tldr
>>
>4chan, especially the big boards, has the very real likelihood that the person you are talking to is some meme-spouting 15 year old just regurgitating whatever phrases or viewpoints they've been seeing
J U S T
>>
>>7281368
Since you're a regular at /lgbt/, I'd say, chances are you're a faggot.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.