[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that lgbt was degenerate and a literal cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1479609448623.jpg (327KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479609448623.jpg
327KB, 750x500px
When did you realize that lgbt was degenerate and a literal cancer for social cohesion in the West? Lgbt acting like special snowflakes is literally destroying our families, it's destroying our society, it's destroying the balance between the sexes, etc. The only way the West can survive is by curtailing our sexual vices and trying to live noble lives
>>
>>7281298
k

Now when you feel like waking up and accepting that a random 2% of the population doing whatever it is they're doing has no effect whatsoever, you can finally understand that it's you straights who are ruining everything.

Want to know what's destroying your families? That your men are weak-willed and your women are pure evil.

But sure, go on, keep blaming a scapegoat. I'm sure all that buttfucking causes tornados and earthquakes as well, doesn't it?
>>
Yes. Special snowflakes are awful. It sure does suck when someone goes out of their way on the internet to talk about how awful a group of people are, and telling them to change their ways because of how morally bankrupt they are.
>>
>>7281317
And yet you bothered to respond which tells me that you are trying to justify your special snowflake syndrome to yourself
>>
>GAYS DESTROYED ROME GUYYYYYYS
>>
>>7281298
The only way in which homosexuality or transsexuallism can interfere with your ability to build a family is if you are lgt, QED. If you genuinely feel that decreasing birthrate and family instability is an issue, then you should throw whatever political weight you have into initiatives to increase paid family leave for both sexes following birth and to make raising children less burdensome financially.
>>
>>7281298

>Lgbt acting like special snowflakes is literally destroying our families, it's destroying our society, it's destroying the balance between the sexes, etc. The only way the West can survive is by curtailing our sexual vices and trying to live noble lives

Present to me a flow chart or similar that logically explains how that happens just because some people are LGBT. Until then you have shown nothing to back that up.
>>
>>7281298
>Monkeyland
>West
>>
>>7281298
sometimes i wonder if threads like this are legit bait or just some repress-feyg venting his/her anxieties about how they will never be happy being gay or trans. idk i mean i can honestly say i spew shit like this all the time cuz that so i can i understand.....also bc spewing shit is the best boymode/hetero cover but then again not really idk
>>
>>7281298
Serious question, why are there so many faggots in Brazil?

Over 10% of Brazilian men are gay or bisexual, most places in the world the figure is only 1-2%.
>>
>>7282511

Everywhere is 10%
>>
>>7282511
Degeneracy is widespread in Latin countries.
>>
>>7281298

What makes you think that the West need survive? Also, your desire to see the west survive is counter intuitive as it is the west that pushes the pro-LGBT ideology of their own volition. So you want the west to survive and prosper so we can spread this ideology globally? No? You want a more christian and traditionalist ideology? Go live in Russia. You will quickly see why the west promotes equality and sexual liberation, because for all the """bad""" it does, it is significantly outweighed by the productivity of the liberalized middle class. Our traditionalist rivals found in China and Russia have ruling oligarchs, a relatively small and struggling middle class, and untold millions of unwashed masses. We have prosperity to share, and very few poor people and all you have to do is ignore your "headaches with pictures" and stop allowing yourself to be brainwashed by the media, alt or MSM.

Left win ideology is just as retarded as Right wing ideology. Only a fool would fail to recognize that they are two sides of the same coin, two boots on the same dictator's feet.
>>
>>7281298
> implying women aren't the root of western collapse
bretty gud memeing brah xDxDxD
>>
>>7281298
>When did you realize that lgbt was degenerate and a literal cancer for social cohesion in the West?
When I started browsing /pol/ tbqh
>>
What's really destroyed the west is lack of wars. It's caused political stagnation and both sides have to create fake issues to garner support from voters. Everyone is fighting for retarded shit now like mass deportations or recognizing 9000 different genders.
Western countries are ultimately more stable and socially cohesive when major wars are occurring.
>>
File: 1441314717058.jpg (106KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441314717058.jpg
106KB, 1024x768px
>>7281298
ur right gay men are shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.