[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucking done hiding and being in the closet. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1479238733442.png (15KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479238733442.png
15KB, 1280x720px
I'm fucking done hiding and being in the closet. I've masturbated to guys and cocks for years. I'm finally admitting it, I like both guys and girls. Tell me what being bisexual is like in real life. I want to know.
>>
>>7280072
It's being a horrible life-ruining slut who gets guys to fall in love with you just to dump them for some bitch who shits out 2.5 kids behind a white picket fence for you.
>>
>>7280072
Women won't consider you masculine enough and it drastically reduces your dating pool among them.

Gay men won't trust you at fucking all, and most will consider you only a quick fuck, never a relationship.

Being a bisexual in real life gets you less pussy/dick than either straight or gay people get in their lives.

Enjoy this living hell, your only options are to
1) Hide your homosexual urges, and stick to women
or
2) Kill yourself because you'll never be satisfied

And I'm saying that seriously, not being a dick like I want you to off yourself or something. You're fucked.
>>
>>7280084
>>7280102
OP here, not going to lie, browsed /b/, /r9k/, /pol/, /v/ and /x/ since 2007. Am I reading this with a biased opinion? Is it really that bad?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 300x250px
Ignore them OP, they're just being bitchy over some other bi-scum that broke their hearts or regurgitating the opinions of someone else's opinion who has.

Apart from the fact that my parents hate my being semi-gay after forcing me out of the closet, life is just about the same, except that nowadays I point out the cute guys to my friends (and girlfriend) and we laugh about it.
It's not a big deal, and in this generation it's not uncommon at all.
>>
>>7280072
lmao biscum git out.
>>
>>7280137

Ah, the freedom of expressing your sexual orientation in a friendly context...

And that fear you had before, not there anymore...

That's one of the best things of coming out of the closet
>>
Girls get mad you want to suck their dicks.

They get SUPER mad if they find you want to suck their grillfriends dick.
>>
>>7280137
I'm sure your girlfriend loves that and is in no way uncomfortable by the fact that she can't completely satisfy your needs
>>
>>7280072
Get back in the closet, biscum. You're not wanted on /lg/.
>>
>>7280072
Fags hate bi people because they get their pathetic hearts broken by them
Women may not view you as masculine.

I just say im straight and act like a "curious" guy and gay men absolutely lose it and do anything they can to "convert" me. Women don't know any better and assume i am straight.
Being bi is master race if youre 6'+, and fit just play your cards well.
>>
>>7280084
Nah. Remember, people are still people. Sexual orientation doesn't make them incorrigible, or mean that they aren't sluts or scumbags.

>>7280102
This is somewhat valid. I mean, it happens enough that I can identify with it.

That is, until you meet another bisexual/curious individual. Or someone who isn't so pig-headed that they are experts on a concept they don't even identify with, let alone agree with.

Not being passive aggressive or anything.

>>7281367
>I just say im straight and act like a "curious" guy
Basically.
>>
Just say you're gay and stick to men OP, they're better anyway.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.