[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do flamers and the rest of the lbtq hate on straight acting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: party.jpg (84KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
party.jpg
84KB, 1200x675px
why do flamers and the rest of the lbtq hate on straight acting guys?

are they cancer?
>>
>>7278028
1.) it isn't "straight-acting", it's "normal"
2.) Flamers hate normal gays because everyone else in the fucking world hates flamers for being so damn gay while not giving a shit that normal gays are gay
>>
>>7278028

they are jealous because straight-acting gays get laid and they don't.
>>
>>7278048
Nah. It's just as performative as if not more than a "flamer".
>>
>>7278102
But that means there is no "normal" personality

Thus making straight-acting the "normal" anyways
>>
File: halleloo.gif (980KB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
halleloo.gif
980KB, 320x181px
>>7278102
>performative
>>
>>7278121
Well I agree that there isn't a normal personality but there isn't a default male personality. Tons of straight men don't like sports and some of best chefs and fashion designers are straight
>>
>>7278135
>tfw you're less masc than Shangela
>>
>>7278068
but flamers fuck all the time and lots of them have aids
>>
>>7278155
Who said anything about preferences?

I'd say it's naturally more masculine to be more confident and aggressive (not in a bad way necessarily, I simply mean willing to "grab life by the pussy" so to speak and fighting to be the best male) , whereas natural femininity is based on looking elegant and focusing on more home-making/being equal with peers
>>
Because they are mentally deranged. They hate themselves so much for being a flamer more than anything they can't wrap their heads around another gay man not being one. They will do and say anything to bring down a masculine gay man.

It's bizarre and sick because they are eligible mates they should be up lifting. Instead, they would much rather elevate and chase after heterosexual men who fundamentally do not want you. It ls ridiculous considering a straight man is not attracted to other men on that level, and if he wanted something truly fem he has access to 51% of the population. I'll give you a fling or two but it seems as if gay men are hell-bent on dying alone.

Gays hate to admit this but seeing as how so many are flamboyant even they believe Gay = Fem Straight = Masculine. I'm sure you can see how this model leads so many gay men down a path of loneliness and self destruction. If they run across a gay man who isn't fem they are going to try their best to feminize him or spread some kind of nasty rumor. Flamers are a gay mans worst enemy.
>>
>>7278028
Because they're a fifth column of the patriarchy trying to destroy the rest of lgbt. They're also really whiny.
>>
>>7278322
blatantly flamer trying desperately hard to be masc detected.
>>
File: DSC_9996.jpg (3MB, 2000x1324px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9996.jpg
3MB, 2000x1324px
>>7278028
Usually it's due to bad experiences with straight bullies as a kid and/or bad experiences with straight acting guys looking down on them

A lot of flaming gays went through a phase where they decided to ~embrace the gayness~ and so would be as super faggy as possible, including wearing makeup, getting into theatre, maybe even dabbling in drag. Thinking they'd found themselves a ~safe space~ they were then crushed when this negatively impacted their dateability, because in general a straight acting gay guy is seen as more attractive than a flamer (inb4 50 comments about "B-but I prefer femboys!" - 4chan isn't real life, faggot)
Hence the bitterness. Most of the insane arch sjw stuff comes from personal rejection or getting bullied and then trying to reflect that back out on everyone who belongs to the group that bullied/rejected you.

You tend to see this sort of rigid posturing less in circles where people don't care as much, e.g. the East London hipster scene where you see guys who dress super faggy and do super faggy things but look relatively masculine and act relatively masculine, because then you have a continuum and so there's less tribalism

The unrelated phenomenon is people criticising the insecure gay guys who cling to the fact they're straight acting and try to "make up" for the fact they're gay. Here's an example
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/awkward-first-dates-guy-admits-7694130
You can see that the clearly faggier one has giant hangups about being gay and so trots out a bunch of spiel about how he doesn't like gay people and tries to be straight, while the masc4masc hunk is just like "You're an idiot" and doesn't have those reservations. It's tiring to hear someone insecure about their sexuality try and big themselves up for not being that gay while simultaneously looking down on gay guys. These are usually the sort of guys who harangue the insecure flamers, leading to the aforementions "I hate masc gays!!!!"
>>
>>7278028
Probably because they feel like straight acting gays no longer pledge allegiance to the lgbt, which is so stereotypical and faggy that anyone who deviates is hated as much as "cis straight white scum males". Live and let live cannot be applied by the gay h8rs
>>
>>7278048
This
>>
>>7278740
>a straight acting gay guy is seen as more attractive than a flamer

femboys are hot tho
>>
>>7278048

> 1.) it isn't "straight-acting", it's "normal"

You're just as retarded as they are.
You mean 'masculine'.
>>
>>7278028
Yes, straight acting guys are cancer.
>>
>>7281756
Men being masculine is normal

No, your little fagboy collection of faggoty haircuts and gay lisps isn't representative of the real world.
>>
>>7282408
>Men being masculine is normal

says who?
>>
>>7278028
Being leftist progressives they despise anyone who isn't like them unless they are black/brown.
>>
>>7282421
Testosterone?
>>
>>7282421
Nature?
>>
>>7282421
Are you retarded?
>>
>>7287576
women have testosterone too and not all men have the same levels of testosterone so no, testosterone doesn't mean shit.

>>7287623
nature doesn't tell men to repress their feelings and act all tough. That's society (a flawed society btw)

>>7287735
No, not really.
>>
>>7278028
I love straight acting guys, since they are the material to build a traditional family of my dreams.
>>
tranny here. desu i think julia serano was right. feminine maab people are one of the most unilaterally despised groups in history. far more despised than masculine faab people. so it takes a lot of guts to be that way if thats who you really are, thats why lgbt culture tends to be fascinated with these people the most, and you get movies like paris is burning, tangerine, etc.

for the record, i think this often goes too far, as serano also says, fascination becomes fetishization and obsession, and masculine acting faabs and gender conforming members of lgbt are ignored, erased, etc.

so while its hard to reconcile those issues i still think that embracing maab femininity is one of the most progressive moves that the world could make as a society.
>>
Yes, flamers are a disgusting, repulsive, cancerous plague. Fuck them.
>>
>>7287834
>nature doesn't tell men to repress their feelings and act all tough.

You are deluded if you think that everybody is a repressed flamer.

>>7288290
>Fuck them.

You mean literally?
>>
>>7282408
Fags aren't part of the definition of masculinity, deal with it mascfag.
>>
>>7287834
>women have testosterone too and not all men have the same levels of testosterone so no, testosterone doesn't mean shit.
This is the dumbest shit I've heard today. And I've clicked on /mtfg/.
>>
>>7282421
>masculine
>having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men, especially strength and aggressiveness.
>associated with MEN
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.