[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbians. Everyone's body behaves differently. What is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

Lesbians. Everyone's body behaves differently. What is the best way someone can give you an orgasm?
What is the best route to an orgasm vs. what is the quickest?
>>
>>7277085
Goddamn, that picture is disgusting.
>>
>>7277085
are you a girl?
i don't give my secrets to straight men
>>
File: 1478621480710.jpg (43KB, 640x327px) Image search: [Google]
1478621480710.jpg
43KB, 640x327px
The quickest way for a lesbian to orgasm is rape
>>
>>7277124
mtf pls
>>
>>7277085
You all want to destroy a lesbian post while you all complain that there are too many mtf posts and not enough variety?
>>
>>7277117
I'm OP. I'm in a f/f relationship
>>
My girlfriend can't handle any amount of insertion. It hurts for her.
>>
>>7277127
It's MtT now.
>>
>>7277369
Mtf is the most popular and most explanatory term. Mtf will stay.
>>
>implying lesbians have sex
>>
File: o.jpg (162KB, 1116x1488px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
162KB, 1116x1488px
>>7277342
i usually just put a lot of pressure and use this part of my hand instead of my mouth or fingers
at the end
its a lot more intense
>>
>>7277397
Naw. I'm gonna force the terms MtT and FtT to make them popular.
>>
File: 1444948818872.jpg (9KB, 242x256px) Image search: [Google]
1444948818872.jpg
9KB, 242x256px
>>7277603
ftttttttttttttttttt
>>
>>7277603
I agree with this MtT and FtT are the new terms. Ill help spread the word anon.
>>
>>7277529
That actually is pretty helpful because my fingers always get tired and cramped during sex. I can try that instead of relying on my fingers.
>>
>>7277603
>>7277672
It doesn't make any sense as a term. The most important part of being trans is the identity you have and you're emulating. If you take away that part, and just say "trans", it's confusing and doesn't say what kind of transgender they are.
The point of ftm and mtf is to say what their identity is and what their assigned birth sex is.
Mtt is nonsensical. Trans in and of itself is not an idenity.
Like diet coke and diet pepsi. You don't ask for a diet. You ask for a diet coke.
If you ask for a diet soda, you will probably be asked "diet coke" or "diet pepsi?"
Diet is not a soda.
>>
>>7277848
Shut the fuck up Male to tranny. You can't become a female, you can only become a freakish imitation: a tranny.
>>
>>7277848
I used to be confused by "transman" i didn't know if they meant someone who used to be a man or someone who is now a man but used to be a woman.

btw in texas a diet coke can literally mean any kind of diet soda. coke is a generic term for soda and doesn't necessarily mean coca-cola.

words mean what people think they mean.
there is no universal meaning for terms.
>>
>>7277085
penistration of course
>>
>>7277869
Why are you so easily offended by trans women? Man up.
>>
File: bewbs.jpg (41KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
bewbs.jpg
41KB, 500x574px
>>7277848
FtT/MtT is very confusing, I agree. It doesn't communicate the gender they intend to present, just their original assigned gender. It's pretty much as rude as just calling them their original gender.
>>7277869
Pretty much that.

I could see use for FtA/MtA for individuals striving for androgyny... or FtO/MtO (other) for non-binary individuals, under the assumption that they're okay acknowledging their birth assignment.
>>
>>7277848
Dude don't be such a typical MtT, it's just the way you are now. Get used to it or man up.
>>
>>7277933
I agree. Most "lesbians" are just traumatized women or lack attention in their lives. I've personally fucked a fair few of them and guess what? Turns out they have actually like cock all this time. And you could tell how sexually frustrated they were by how quick I could make them cum. Or they just really liked being dicked but still my point stands. There are very few of them who are actually legit.
>>
>>7277980
nice troll

i'm a cis gay man and i let str8 women suck my dick every now and then when i'm drunk if there aren't any hot gay guys around. does it make me straight? no. i like playing with their tits but if they try to pull their stinkbox out and masturbate i lose my boner. alcohol reduces your inhibitions but it doesn't change your sexuality.
>>
>>7278016
These same women are now happily married to men and have children. If that's not any indication of them actually being straight then I don't know what it is. But okay mr. "cis gay man" who gets sucked off by women. lmao
>>
>>7277980
if you've fucked them
they aren't lesbians
>>
>>7277980
Is that kind of how straight women fuck lesbians all the time?

i guess only bisexual women exist
>>
>>7277970
And you're assuming I'm a mtf just because I'm defending them?
I'm not. You're a dumbass.
>>
>>7278067
>>7278056

a lot of lgbt people fight their feelings and try to force themselves to fit in by doing the opposite of what they actually want. many women get married and have children with a man before realizing that they hate penises and they just want to be alone with a woman. this doesn't mean that they were ever straight, it just means that they were doing something unpalatable to try and make their parents happy or to go along with their religious beliefs.
>>
>>7278056
tell that to the fag who's obviously suffering from some cognitive dissonance

>>7278067
I wouldn't know about that but it's definitely how straight men can fuck them. I'm not saying lesbians don't exist but most of them really aren't what they tell you. Anyone could call themselves gay but when it really comes down to it, their behaviour speaks otherwise. You just need to break their barriers down a little, get them to trust you, that's when the true side comes out.
>>
>>7278197
My girlfriend was so clueless about being a lesbian for all her life until 2 years ago. She used to be so sure that she was straight despite the fact she hates the thought of having sex with a man at all.
Also sexuality is very fluid and in the end, gay, straight, are bisexual are merely labels and things aren't always simple.
>>
File: 1473443283040.png (920KB, 863x633px) Image search: [Google]
1473443283040.png
920KB, 863x633px
>>7277113
I think its the weird angle but I agree. Couple that cute deserves better fan art.
>>
>>7278230
You are creepy as fuck.
>>
File: bill-cosby.jpg (23KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby.jpg
23KB, 576x432px
>>7278230
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.