[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw only black men, older guys, and the rare lesbo hit on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1330953560501.jpg (27KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1330953560501.jpg
27KB, 500x498px
>tfw only black men, older guys, and the rare lesbo hit on me
What does this mean??
>>
>>7275751
Im in the same boat. It means you are ugly or masc to the point of being intimidating.
>>
It means you look like a tranny
>>
>>7275776
I don't think I'm that ugly tho? I am androgynous though. wanna post contact to compare notes?
>>
>>7275828
Sure. Maelstromerathma on skype.
>>
why do nubian men always want to get a taste of that supple pale trannypucci?
>>
>>7275751
It means you're a twink. Put on some muscle and fat you faggot.
>>
>>7275776
This happens to me and this cured all of my doubts. Thank you.
>>
>>7275751
Honestly, its probably a confidence thing. Young white guys are insecure little bitches.
>>
>>7276120
If you are confident and ugly people just see you as a creep.
>>
>>7275751
what do the black guys that hit on you look like?
>>
>Somewhat attractive black guy I used to work with hit one all the time.
>Always told me I should come over to his place and sit on his face
>too bad he snores like a chainsaw
>every other black guy who hits on me: I'm out of their league even with my dick, if I didn't have one I would ask why they were even talking to me
>>
>>7275751
You are Fried Kentucky pink lollipop with watermelon taste.
>>
>>7276165
And if you lack confidence, but are attractive you are just "mysterious"
>>
>>7275776
LGBTU, represent!
>>
>>7276165
This thread has nothing to do if you are viewed as a creep or not. OP questioned why certain demographics hit on them and my opinion is those listed tend to have more confidence (or nothing to lose mentality) than those not listed.
>>
>>7276120
You are a fucking retard if you think taht. Black guys hit on everything they think is a woman. They mistake OP for a woman until they realize she isn't one and then they won't want nothing to do with her,, unless they are chasers
>>
>>7276799
Wow you're so amazing. Get off your high horse.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.