[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay for FTM.. I'm an ftm(On T for about 4 years now), and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2016-06-21-12-48-22.png (973KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-21-12-48-22.png
973KB, 1080x1920px
Gay for FTM..
I'm an ftm(On T for about 4 years now), and also a very masc gay male.

I just had a general curiousity to put out there, just kind of want to hear opinions from cis gay men that have been with Transmen..
What exactly helps you feel comfortable with the female bits? Are you as "into it" as you would be with another man?
I prefer to bottom and work with what I already have, and have found some men very into it, others not so much.

I want to hear your thoughts, and comments.
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
File: IMG_4090.jpg (11KB, 210x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4090.jpg
11KB, 210x215px
>>7273604
>also a very masc gay male.
>>
File: 1477652595990.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477652595990.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>7273604
Cis gay man here.

Im fairly interested in transmen.

I dont really mind the female parts. When i was in high school i had been with women. I'm not physically attracted to women because of the lack of masculinity, not because of thier parts. Sex with women was more like masturbation while sex with men gets me very excited. The thought of fucking a /man's/ vagina turns me on a lot.

I think men who are uncomfortable with female parts will continue to be so, while men like me who are gay because of the positive things they get from men rather than the negatives from women will be more inclined to enjoy sex with a FTM

I have only dated and had sex with one transman, but i didn't enjoy it. He was early on HRT, and his body was still quite feminine. He was very small and thin. He felt fragile to me and that was a big turn-off during sex. He also didn't like vaginal play and that was a turn-off as well. I feel uncomfortable having sex with someone who is also uncomfortable.

I'm still interested in dating transmen though. However only masc men who like to use thier vagina.
>>
>>7273604
I'm a cis bi guy so my opinion may not count. But I think it's similar to why guys like MtF's. They outwardly see a female and are attracted to that as a primary reason for attraction and the male parts they can take of leave.

With FtM's, I see the "maleness" as an attraction and the female bits are something I can use (that sounds crass but I think you know what I mean) or not.

I dated a FtM for about a year (didn't know he was FtM until about three dates) and was happy to use his female parts (as was he).

>inb4 incorrect use of pronouns
>>
>>7276545
I agree. This sounds very much in line with what i said here. >>7276347

I think the female parts can be attractive to me on a man. But the reason I'm attracted is because they are on a man.

I consider myself gay, but I'm not attracted to femboys or MTF despite that they have a cock. And I'm definitely not attracted to women.
>>
>>7273604
I gotta admit, I have a bit of a crush on one of you.
I guess the female parts aren't as big as a deal for me, plus I'm bi.
>>
>>7276618
Also another thing that attracts me to the female genitals on a man is the missionary position lmao.

I know it has a reputation for being a boring sexual position, but as a gay man, being face to face with my partner and kissing while penetration is happening, with both partners in comfortable positions, not bent in half, is very exciting to me.

And ease of use. Anal sex takes lots of preparation.
>>
>>7276795
Which one?
>>
>>7277618
Not anyone from this board, I could have phrased that better.
>>
>>7277551
>>
>>7277675
What's his name, anon?
>>
>>7277731
this ftm thanks you for showing this exists
>>
>>7277731
Do you dislike it when people are attracted to you?
>>
maybe one day i'll find one of these gay/bi men attracted to my bodytype, who is also interested in monogamy

or perhaps i should just run into the forest and go unicorn hunting
>>
>>7280878
What's your bodytype?
>>
>>7273604
I just dislike tits so it's fine if no tits
>>
>>7278868
riley
>>
As a trans guy who has gotten a lot of gay cock, mostly it's the fact I have a slim, cute, masculine twink body, and an easy access no prep hole.

It's the ease of getting sex from a gay man, the familiarity of being with a man, and the novelty and "exotic" quality of having a perfect easy fuckhole to use. Sexy and easy is the take away, both the sex and interaction is low maintenance

I love having sex with cis dudes because cock feels so good and I love a male body, so I guess cis guys like having sex with me because my front hole feels good and they love a male body
>>
>>7283224
>masculine
>twink

what
>>
i don't think i would ever want have sex with a FTM and ,aside from love and personality, i don't see high chances of me changing idea.

>>7276347
> think men who are uncomfortable with female parts will continue to be so, while men like me who are gay because of the positive things they get from men rather than the negatives from women will be more inclined to enjoy sex with a FTM

Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.