[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

these freaks (ze/zem pronounce) have occupied a swedish welfare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

these freaks (ze/zem pronounce) have occupied a swedish welfare office as a protest agains the national trans healthcare. they want nonbinary people to be able to transition(df?) and they want refugee-trannies to get free hormones. how do we make people realize that these freaks are not apart of the transgender community?
>>
https://www.instagram.com/lindbergfrejas/
>>
>what do we want? we dont know
>when do we want it? we dont know
>>
>>7269273
but non binary people are allowed to take cross sex hormones here if they want to
i have a hard time seeing why any of those snowflakes would want to since they are just trenders
>>
>>7269273
>""""""""""""""""""""nonbinaries""""""""""""""""" should absolutely be able to receive hormones, by nature of having the right to decide what they put in their bodies
>hormones should be provided for free as a part of the public service that is a first-world country's healthcare system
pick two
>>
>>7269415
to add to this, refugee trannies do get free hormones, but they have to be diagnosed first just like everybody else
>>
>>7269273

>Tumblr-tier transtrenders

Re-open the fucking camps.
>>
>>7269273
These people sounds better than the hateful hons that inhabit this shithole t b h
>>
>>7269273
ze technically are though lad
don't shit on zem just because ze don't use "normal" pronouns
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 800x700px
>>7269273
Your goverment healthcare is a joke. A third world joke.

Your health care deliberately stops anyone remotely young from getting HRT so all you Scandinavians are confirmed hons.

You also ban self medding and have your gestapo doing nothing but intercepting which guarantees your hon status and also prevents Femboys from ever getting hrt.

So if a Femboy ever wanted his shelf life he'd either have to call himself 'nonbinary' like you do with IC in the states or fake being a tranny, wait years and be forced by the government to act like some revolting caricature of a woman.

You might think that's ok, hon but anyone in a 1st world country thinks you're a joke. Your failure of a government is bankrupting itself, even without the refugees who will stone you regardles of your acceptance crap, sad!
>>
>>7269743

Stop with the French accent you fucking faguette.
>>
>>7269743
I'm usually a pacifist person yet this makes my fist twitch. I'll hope they never cross my path
>>
These kids need a new hobby
>>
>>7269281
God what a fucking freak. The lgbt movement really needs to fucking drop the t and go back being for gays, bis and lesbos only.
>>
>>7269273
they just need to understand economics and government. but they wont, cause theyre children.

im more concerned about where the police are. shouldnt they be in school or at home? their parents are prolly worried sick
>>
>>7271109
>stop supporting an entire group for the actions of one individual
Okay stalin calm down.
>>
>>7270131
this isn't true
it's possible to get on blockers, not sure how hard it actually is since didn't myself, but my speech therapist asked if i have been on blockers because of my high pitched voice so i guess there are some cases
also i only had to wait 6 months for getting a legit script, which is much lower than the NHS in the UK
also i never had any of my meds confiscated by customs when i self medded
>>
File: oy vey.png (349KB, 504x291px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.png
349KB, 504x291px
>>7269273
>>
>>7269479
cause the goal of these 'activists' is disrupting the society and sabotaging institutions, they dont actually care about helping anyone
>>
Totally in support.
Healthcare is a human right and HRT saves lives.
>>
>>7271633
>Healthcare is a human right and HRT saves lives.

except for testosterone. that goes in the trash
>>
>>7271633
But anon, healthcare in Sweden is already free for all transsexuals, including refugees. These people are transtrenders who wants the government to spend finite resources on their fetish instead of actual transpeople. Do you really support that?
>>
>>7271175
>The straw that broke the camel's back.

The transsexuals, pedos and assorted fetishists should be purged from the movement.
>>
>>7271668
top fucking kek anon
you're right though testosterone is poison
>>
>>7271730
It's the community that associates themselves with us that make us look bad. The quite majority just live out out lives like every normal person. It's not our fault you only see the bad side of us.
>>
>>7271445
Doubt it, everyone else on this board would contradict you on Scandinavia being a hon factory and devoting all of its law enforcement efforts to cracking down on self medding.

And asides from self medders, I've never seen a European tranny who wasn't a hon.
>>7271718
Your European system deliberately makes people Hons, soulless personality less Hons acting like a grotesque caricature of women. The only sane use of finite resources should be on euthanizng those creatures.

It's insanity that eurotrash is more focused In cracking down on people who want to do things their way and Would self med if millions weren't being thrown to intercept it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.